+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Really Happened At Sandy Hook? -VIDEO

Default Evidence

For those interested in a compendium of the lies that were perpetrated by the Main Stream Media beginning with Wolf Blitzer on the night of December 14, 2012 and ending with the President's official response “less than a hundred days” after the event that occurred at (a) Sandy Hook Elementary School on 12-14-12, you are invited to reviewthe micromentary “Sandy Hook Memorial” on Youtube.

Last edited by zengrifter; December 29th, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: embed

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    For those interested in a compendium of the lies that were perpetrated by the Main Stream Media beginning with Wolf Blitzer on the night of December 14, 2012 and ending with the President's official response “less than a hundred days” after the event that occurred at (a) Sandy Hook Elementary School on 12-14-12, you are invited to reviewthe micromentary “Sandy Hook Memorial” on Youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9lzUgKx9
    Thanks, but I believe the "lies."
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default The Green Screen

Okay, I get it. So, Obama is really not President, and 911 didn't happen and there was no jetliner down the other day. It's all done with green screens. Great! I'm not going the work tomorrow. I know I'm living in a fake world now. It's all make believe. If I don't go to work, they won't come and take my house. Cool. I live in a Hollywood prop. But now I'm free! I'm free! Merry Christmas everybody! Merry Christmas. I'm free! I'm free!

I'm going over to visit Bob Cratchit and his wonderful little boy, Tiny Tim. Ohhhhhhhhh, tip toe through the window, by the window, ohhhhhh tip toe through the tulips with meeeeeeee.....

Name:  smiley-greet015.gif
Views: 28
Size:  1.9 KB
    Last edited by aslan; December 29th, 2014 at 05:09 PM.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Okay, I get it. So, Obama is really not President, and 911 didn't happen and there was no jetliner down the other day. It's all done with green screens. ..... I know I'm living in a fake world now. It's all make believe. If I don't go to work, they won't come and take my house. Cool. I live in a Hollywood prop. But now I'm free! I'm free! Merry Christmas everybody! Merry Christmas. I'm free! I'm free!
    Monsignor awakens from the slumber, rejoice!!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Monsignor awakens from the slumber, rejoice!!
    Hallelujah!! And pass the ammunition! We still need to keep the military industrial complex humming along! Or are the wars fake, too? That would be too good to be true.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Hallelujah!! And pass the ammunition! We still need to keep the military industrial complex humming along! Or are the wars fake, too? That would be too good to be true.
    We are all living in the matrix, Brother Aslan.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    We are all living in the matrix, Brother Aslan.
    It's programmed like a matrix, but it's real. Truth is stranger than fiction.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

It's programmed like a matrix, but it's real. Truth is stranger than fiction.
    Forsooth and DAmen to that! The truth is stranger than you could ever imagine ... without the Zzone!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Forsooth and DAmen to that! The truth is stranger than you could ever imagine ... without the Zzone!
    The Zen Zone is not stranger than fiction, it is just strange.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

December 30, 2014
    William Shanley Discusses $1 Trillion Lawsuit

On this joint edition of Real Politik and The Real Deal Connecticut-based author and filmmaker William Shanley speaks with James Fetzer and James Tracy on his trillion dollar lawsuit against big media for fraud and terrorism of the public via their reportage on the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre event.

Shanley maintains that the alleged shooting was a FEMA-orchestrated drill deviously presented by major wire services, newspapers, and broadcast and cable networks as an genuine tragedy.

Interview Highlights

Shanley became involved in researching Sandy Hook while producing a film he continues to work on. He then viewed Sofia Smallstorm’s presentation, Unraveling Sandy Hook in Two, Three, Four and Five Dimensions and read several articles on Sandy Hook written by Professor Fetzer.

“When I heard that Michael Bellmore, the 28-year-old former New Haven Register reporter had died for unexplained reasons I saw myself as a 28-year-old kid in radio and working for Jimmy Carter with sound equipment, and I just thought of this kid. I said, ‘This is something I can do. I’m going to go to the mat on this.'”

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/12/30...han-watergate/

+ Reply to Thread