+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57

Thread: What Really Happened At Sandy Hook? -VIDEO

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    It's easy enough to verify. It could probably be done through records accessible through the internet, but for any reporter who wants to verify or debunk this crock, he or she can visit the town and find out in short order. You can't hide the deaths of all those children from a trained investigator. That is, if anyone is interested in learning the truth.
    Wolfgang IS a trained investigator.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    It's easy enough to verify. It could probably be done through records accessible through the internet, but for any reporter who wants to verify or debunk this crock, he or she can visit the town and find out in short order. You can't hide the deaths of all those children from a trained investigator. That is, if anyone is interested in learning the truth.
    You have demonstrated over and over again that you are not interested in learning the truth about 911. So why would you be interested in learning the truth about Sandy Hook? Here is a piece cut from Jim Fetzer's article (above). Note how he claims no children nor adults were killed in Sandy Hook. Now why would he say such a thing?

    ..."When you package in the role of the Freemasons and their reputation for committing heinous acts, the Sandy Hook scenario looks like something right out of a modern-day horror movie, which not only promotes a massive anti-gun agenda but also the comprehensive “chipping” of every child and multiple new ways to make money by bilking the American public for pay. The difference being that no children or adults were actually killed because (it was a mock terror drill). Bear in mind: the rest of our analysis of Sandy Hook was on the mark, including the complicity of Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Governor Malloy. But the scope of the scam was even broader.


    The DHS has acquired more than 2 billion rounds of .40 hollow-point ammunition, whose use is not even permissible in combat under The Hague Convention of 1899. Since a subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs released a report, where fusion centers merge federal, state and local anti-terrorist activity, and found none, there is virtually no domestic US terrorism.


    That is the reason it has been necessary to fabricate events such as Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing. And notice how very deftly it solidifies the control of the government over the people by motivating actions that undermine the 2nd Amendment and the 4th Amendment (Boston bombing). That there turns out to be loads of money to be made by new school safety products and programs to insure child safety become one of the fringe benefits of the real terrorist activity, which is being perpetrated on the American people by the American government."...

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Just imagine what we could do if we could harness the imagination, the hard work, and the relentless pursuit of detail to back up these totally fabricated conspiracy theories, and actually put it to some good use or purpose. By now I dare say we could have cured cancer, eliminated hear disease and conquered flu and the common cold. What a waste of brain power! It is a testimony to the freedom of speech, I suppose, but what a price to pay!

    A mind is a terrible thing to waste. United Negro College Fund - 1972
    Fr Askobolanus Pius:

    Your words apply to RELIGION on the most humongous scale! The U.S. judge who presided over the Monkey Trial version 2.0 said something similar about the waste of resources to “impose” the “Intelligent Design theory”.

    http://saliu.com/survival.html

    Randominus vobiscum!

    Ion Saliu,
    Theory Designer By-Design
    Knowledge is like crystal-clear water that keeps you cool in summer, and red wine to keep you warm in winter.”

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Sandy Hook was a Drill: No Children Died

    Friday, June 13th, 2014

    Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died


    “I have a lot of sources in regards to as to what’s going on with the president and the administration and so on, and every one of my sources said it was a false flag”--Paul Preston

    Paul Preston

    Sofia Smallstorm, who produced and directed the documentary, “Unraveling Sandy Hook”, which many regard as the best video study of the Sandy Hook event, recently interviewed a Los Angeles school expert, Paul Preston, about Sandy Hook and his knowledge of what had transpired.

    Governor Malloy had held a press conference that day, explaining that he and the Lt. Governor had been “spoken to” that something like this might happen, which raised the question, what “something like this”? Did he mean he had been told a school shooting massacre would take place? or a drill that would be presented as a real event?

    Remarkably, we now have confirmation from an unexpected source. Paul Preston had obtained information from officials in the U.S. Department of Education of the Barack Obama administration, who confirmed to him on the basis of their own personal knowledge that:

    (1) it had been a drill;
    (2) no children had been killed; and,
    (3) it had been done to promote an anti-gun agenda.


    Given his background of 41 years in the California public school system (from custodian to district superintendent) and having served as a teacher, coach, vice-principal and principal before retiring in 2012 as the superintendent of two charter schools, I thought what he had to say about Sandy Hook deserved widespread dissemination.

    So when did a two-hour show on Revolution Radio, “False Flags (9/11, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing)” on 30 May 2014, as the third segment, I included the second 30-minutes of Sofia’s interview with Paul Preston, which is archived on “The Real Deal” and can be heard here:

    MORE:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/13/sandy-hook-redux-obama-officials-confirm-that-it-was-a-drill-and-no-children-died/

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Yep, Sandy Hook Was a Hoax


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    “State Police Misc.” buried on page 415:


    If you put the data on page 415 together with the data on page 26, then according to the Connecticut State crime report for 2012, there were 27 deaths in Connecticut that did not occur in any community or jurisdiction in Connecticut. But if no one died in Newtown, no one died at Sandy Hook

    27 people cannot have died in Connecticut and also not have died anywhere in Connecticut in 2012.

    The Connecticut State Police, who orchestrated this event, have been caught and are looking for a way out. The FBI is playing along, because Eric Holder, the Attorney General, was a crucial player in the hoax.




    Kissner identifies himself as a “criminologist”, who would appear to be in an appropriate position to explain why “the data entry identified by Salazar in no way whatsoever supports the claim that the FBI says no one was killed at Sandy Hook. ” But of course it does. Since the FBI’s data is confirmed by Connecticut’s data, but no location for those deaths appears in the state report, it supports the inference no one died, since if they died they had to have died somewhere.

    MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...still-wrong-2/

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post
    Fr Askobolanus Pius:

    Your words apply to RELIGION on the most humongous scale! The U.S. judge who presided over the Monkey Trial version 2.0 said something similar about the waste of resources to “impose” the “Intelligent Design theory”.

    http://saliu.com/survival.html

    Randominus vobiscum!

    Ion Saliu,
    Theory Designer By-Design
    Knowledge is like crystal-clear water that keeps you cool in summer, and red wine to keep you warm in winter.”
    You are living proof that not all persons are intelligently designed, but on your behalf, I contend that appearances can be misleading.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Quick, Grab Eric Holder


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default No Dead Kids at Sandy Hook

    Tuesday, November 18th, 2014 | Posted by Preston James, Ph.D
    Finally, Some Really Good News


    by Preston James

    Bingo, all the Dots connect–NO Dead Kids at Sandy Hook !

    This is truly Great news for all Americans. Yes, Happy Days can be here Again in America !
    Shout it out from the Rooftops of America, NO DEAD KIDS !


    Lately it seems like everything in the news is gloom and doom.

    The economy is as bad as it has ever been, unemployment and underemployment at all time highs. Wars and rumors of wars. A sense of gloom and doom has descended on America.

    Sandy hook was the final straw, even our kids aren’t safe at school from guns and nutty gun-owners of any age, at least that is what the American Masses were led to believe by Mainstream Media News Reports about the events at Sandy Hook Public School.

    The reports from Sandy Hook alone generated thousands of cases of Post Traumatic Stress type reactions in sensitive, caring Americans, especially mothers and dads with young kids in grade school, with the same approximate ages of those kids the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM) announced as murder victims there.

    And on top of all that some economic experts have predicted a soon to come major economic collapse inside America or even another major World War, this time perhaps a nuclear WW3 with Russia and China starting in either Iraq, the Ukraine or both.

    Finally, there is some light in the darkness. I bring this good news to you with great happiness and joy. This is the kind of Good News we can all rejoice in and celebrate.

    But don’t ever expect any really good news to be truthfully reported in the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM). It always has to originate in the Alternative News on the worldwide Internet, on Websites like Veterans Today and then can be driven in the the CMMM through the mass power of numbers of those who have learned the truth if there are enough of them.

    More: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11...lly-good-news/

  10. #25

    Default

    Good story. Whenever there is a mass shooting I always point my finger at the government for being responsible. Another fuzzy incident was the Batman shooting up in Colorado. I think somehow that the government was whole heartedly responsible for that incident. Now lets change the subject to Ferguson, Missouri. I predict that the cop will not be indicted. Why? Because they (the government) must enrage the black community to tear down and destroy their community. It will give the establishment a chance to do what they want and to bring in martial law. They need to drive the wedge a bit deeper even though the cop may have been justified killing the street thug that was known as Michael Brown. They want to establish order-out-of-chaos and they want the people within the U.S. to see it happening, the media wants to show fellow citizens in bondage and helpless against the establishment. Animals!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 19th, 2014 at 06:46 AM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Good story. Whenever there is a mass shooting I always point my finger at the government for being responsible. Another fuzzy incident was the Batman shooting up in Colorado. I think somehow that the government was whole heartedly responsible for that incident. Now lets change the subject to Ferguson, Missouri. I predict that the cop will not be indicted. Why? Because they (the government) must enrage the black community to tear down and destroy their community. It will give the establishment a chance to do what they want and to bring in martial law. They need to drive the wedge a bit deeper even though the cop may have been justified killing the street thug that was known as Michael Brown. They want to establish order-out-of-chaos and they want the people within the U.S. to see it happening, the media wants to show fellow citizens in bondage and helpless against the establishment. Animals!
    Why not because he is innocent?

    The grand jury in case you didn't know it is not the government.

    When I talked with a certain highly educated black man (PhD in Mathematics) about the Trayvon Martin case, he proclaimed George Zimmerman guilty even before the trial. He openly declared that it did not matter what the evidence might turn out to be, he considered Zimmerman guilty. This kind of lynch mob mentality cannot be tolerated. It would be different if suppression of evidence could be shown, or if bribery were a factor. But no such malfeasance has been shown.

    I certainly don't want martial law. It's the irrational element who will not be persuaded by the facts that is the culprit here, not the government. That element is asking for martial law, and martial law may be he only way to deal with a group that has been so brainwashed by the Al Sharptons of the world into thinking they are always the victim of white man oppression. Hello?

    WHo are the animals? The mob? I agree. The media? I agree. The pigs... er, I mean... the government? In this case, I disagree.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Why not because he is innocent?

    The grand jury in case you didn't know it is not the government.

    When I talked with a certain highly educated black man (PhD in Mathematics) about the Trayvon Martin case, he proclaimed George Zimmerman guilty even before the trial. He openly declared that it did not matter what the evidence might turn out to be, he considered Zimmerman guilty. This kind of lynch mob mentality cannot be tolerated. It would be different if suppression of evidence could be shown, or if bribery were a factor. But no such malfeasance has been shown.

    I certainly don't want martial law. It's the irrational element who will not be persuaded by the facts that is the culprit here, not the government. That element is asking for martial law, and martial law may be he only way to deal with a group that has been so brainwashed by the Al Sharptons of the world into thinking they are always the victim of white man oppression. Hello?

    WHo are the animals? The mob? I agree. The media? I agree. The pigs... er, I mean... the government? In this case, I disagree.
    From video evidence it appears clear that Michael Brown was a street thug and he probably provoked the cop to put him out of his misery. Regardless of the ethnicity of the cop, if a person starts swinging for the fences at a cop when he has a gun, that's just plain stupid and you can only guess as to what the end result will be, street thug shot the fuck up and lying dead on the ground. I realize that the jury is not the government, but to further enrage the black community they have more whites on the jury compared to blacks. I don't want to see martial law either but I am predicting that the cop will be proven innocent, and acted within accordance of law to protect himself from a street thug. It's not about the cop here, it's about the people to see how they react. The kid that got killed is already forgotten about. The government/state wants to see how the people react to the decision so they can institute martial law when the people decide to tear down the community. That's what the government wants them to do whether they say it or not. Play right into their hands and you have further division amongst the people, to hate the system and more racial division. Just to quote Rahm Emanuel, "They cannot let a crisis go to waste, because it allows them to do things that they didn't think they could do before." The animals are the people in the street, the police, the government, and the media. The kids parents failed him and should have taken a belt to his ass and taught him some manners a long time ago.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 19th, 2014 at 02:39 PM.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Finally, Some Really Good News

    by Preston James

    Bingo, all the Dots connect–NO Dead Kids at Sandy Hook !

    This is truly Great news for all Americans. Yes, Happy Days can be here Again in America !
    Shout it out from the Rooftops of America, NO DEAD KIDS !




    Lately it seems like everything in the news is gloom and doom.

    The economy is as bad as it has ever been, unemployment and underemployment at all time highs. Wars and rumors of wars. A sense of gloom and doom has descended on America.

    Sandy hook was the final straw, even our kids aren’t safe at school from guns and nutty gun-owners of any age, at least that is what the American Masses were led to believe by Mainstream Media News Reports about the events at Sandy Hook Public School.

    The reports from Sandy Hook alone generated thousands of cases of Post Traumatic Stress type reactions in sensitive, caring Americans, especially mothers and dads with young kids in grade school, with the same approximate ages of those kids the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM) announced as murder victims there.

    And on top of all that some economic experts have predicted a soon to come major economic collapse inside America or even another major World War, this time perhaps a nuclear WW3 with Russia and China starting in either Iraq, the Ukraine or both.

    Finally, there is some light in the darkness. I bring this good news to you with great happiness and joy. This is the kind of Good News we can all rejoice in and celebrate.

    But don’t ever expect any really good news to be truthfully reported in the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM). It always has to originate in the Alternative News on the worldwide Internet, on Websites like Veterans Today and then can be driven in the the CMMM through the mass power of numbers of those who have learned the truth if there are enough of them.

    More: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11...lly-good-news/
    Take Mark Harmon's bet on FB and I'll get James Preston and William Shandley to back your play!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Why not because he is innocent?

    The grand jury in case you didn't know it is not the government.
    This kind of lynch mob mentality cannot be tolerated.

    I certainly don't want martial law. It's the irrational element who will not be persuaded by the facts that is the culprit here, not the government. That element is asking for martial law, and martial law may be he only way to deal with a group that has been so brainwashed by the Al Sharptons of the world into thinking they are always the victim of white man oppression. Hello?
    Lynch mob mentality has been with us for a very long time. Is there something inherently wrong with lynch mob mentality?

    Yes, one group has never forgiven the days of slavery. Hatred for Old times black slavery is the reason why young, black males are way-overrepresented in your prisons. It is also the reason why so many whites carry. It's a 4-letter word called... fear.






    Last edited by Katz; November 19th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Take Mark Harmon's bet on FB and I'll get James Preston and William Shandley to back your play!
    I had a chat with an old lawyer friend... who advised no. Difficulties being separate continents and especially the only likely winners would be the battalion of lawyers needed to firstly draft a coherent, legal bet; and secondly to try to enforce payment of the winner. Therefore, his ego-offer to bet $100,000 against any conspiracy nut stays declined.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. What Really Happened on 9/11?
    By Katweezel in forum Conspiracy Theory
    Replies: 597
    Last Post: November 25th, 2014, 03:49 AM
  2. What if god really happened to be one of us?
    By Arkham Knight in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: November 21st, 2014, 03:22 PM
  3. What Happened to the Planes and Passengers on 9/11 -VIDEO
    By zengrifter in forum Conspiracy Theory
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 27th, 2014, 02:26 PM
  4. Dance Macabre Sandy
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 4th, 2012, 04:25 AM
  5. What Happened To The GOP?
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts