+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannabis Cures Cancer

Default Cannabis Cures Cancer

Dogma schmogma

If Obama would stop sending his boys to crack down on these places maybe more people would be alive. Why did he change from his initial tolerance to medical marijuana?

One of my best friends got lymph system cancer while being a chronic pothead. He is the only person I know to get a cancer on the list of cancers pot is supposed to keep you from getting. Truly to small a sampling to be significant or draw any conclusions from but...

I was a chronic for decades but still got cancer.

The collection of cannabis snake oils was pretty cool. True to every snake oil salesman it seemed to be a cure for anything.

Now we just need to get rid of Obama. I am not sure Mitt would be any different but you can bet Ron Paul would allow the treatment of patients in need. I think that is who will get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    If Obama would stop sending his boys to crack down on these places maybe more people would be alive. Why did he change from his initial tolerance to medical marijuana?

One of my best friends got lymph system cancer while being a chronic pothead. He is the only person I know to get a cancer on the list of cancers pot is supposed to keep you from getting. Truly to small a sampling to be significant or draw any conclusions from but...

I was a chronic for decades but still got cancer.

The collection of cannabis snake oils was pretty cool. True to every snake oil salesman it seemed to be a cure for anything.

Now we just need to get rid of Obama. I am not sure Mitt would be any different but you can bet Ron Paul would allow the treatment of patients in need. I think that is who will get my vote.
    WTF is it with Obama and his silly anti-pot stance? Did he (and the Demparty) get paid off by Big Corporate Medicine? Is that how these things work?
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread