+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Love Your (Jewish) Neighbour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,323

    Default Love Your (Jewish) Neighbour



    Did Jesus Teach Racism? [Matthew 15:23]

    By Daniel Miessler on May 30th, 2007

    We’re all familiar with the occasional maulings that take place during language translation, and most of them are harmless enough to be ignored. There’s one in the Bible, however, that is so massive that very few people know about it, and those that do rarely speak of it.
    Love your neighbor as yourself. — Jesus 22:36-40
    As it turns out, this extremely famous quote is not at all what it seems. The word “neighbor” is an incorrect translation of the original word — reyacha. Rather than mean “a fellow human”, which is how most Christians are taught to accept the word “neighbor”, reyacha actually means “fellow Jew“.


    Fellow Jew.
    Jesus was in fact Jewish (contrary to popular belief) and he was telling his followers to be kind to fellow Jews. This teaching doesn’t say to go out and love those that weren’t like them. That’s a contrived, feel-good translation based on modern morality. It wasn’t about brotherly love and open acceptance. It was about not mistreating those within your own special group.


    Interestingly enough, this is a tenet (unspoken or otherwise) of Jewish culture, and it has been for some time. In fact, Jews are often criticized precisely for this behavior. I’d argue that it’s not so much that they treat others poorly, but more so that they treat each other better.


    And that’s the interesting part — Jesus was promoting the same negative behavior that we see within religion today — the idea of grouping together and only looking after your own.


    Some may say that Jesus taught a more open kindness in the good Samaratin story, but it matters not if there are clear cases where he teaches the opposite. And that’s the point — people take what they want from the Bible; if it exemplifies poor moral character there will inevitably be those that emulate that behavior.


    Example: In Matthew 15:23 a Canaanite (non-Jewish) woman is trying to get help from him. He says, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” And when she pleads, “Lord help me!” Jesus says,
    It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.
    So, the food was for the Jews, and a Canaanite was asking for it. That, to Jesus, is analogous to the family dog being fed food intended for human children. I think this meets even the highest standard for racism. To be fair, Jesus actually ends up healing her daughter after she says, “yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”, but I’d argue that this doesn’t help matters much.
    To me, the following serves as a good summary of the encounter:
    1. Woman asks for help.
    2. Jesus says he only helps Jews.
    3. She begs him.
    4. He says it’s not right to give human food to dogs.
    5. She says, “Ok, I’m a dog, but dogs get scraps from their masters!”
    6. He acknowledges that her faith (and submission) is strong and heals her daughter.
    To me, the fact that he ended up helping the woman doesn’t make it better in the slightest. Based on his own words, it was more like tossing scraps down from the table — like it was a dog’s reward for submitting. Remember, she basically accepted being compared to a dog (relative to a Jew) in hopes she would be helped.
    Conclusion

    So what does all this mean? What’s my purpose in pointing this out? Simple, really: I’m illustrating why we shouldn’t get our morality from the Bible. Here we have Jesus being racist against non-Jews, other places he’s being rude to his mother, and in another random case he kills a fig tree for no reason. But then he’s also espoused some of the most beautiful language ever written.


    The only path for a modern, moral person is to pick and choose from the Bible — embracing the good within it and pretending the horrible parts don’t exist. And that’s the point: decent Christians already have an innate moral compass that guides them through these decisions. My hope is that we as humans will one day start listening to it instead of ancient and dogmatic texts that do far more harm than good.

    SOURCE: http://danielmiessler.com/blog/did-jesus-teach-racism

    Name:  jesus dead dead.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  21.9 KB
    Dogma schmogma

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Sorry, your hebrew sources are wrong as usual. Jesus was quoting Leviticus 19:18 where resh ayin heh is the root. Hebrew scholars agree this means another person who you have reciprical relations. Refer to the parable of the good samaritan where Jesus answers who is my neighbor(Luke 10:25-37). It was not the Jewish priest or the Levite. It was the hated and reviled Samaritan who historically is viewed as a traitor and enemy to the Jews. Why was he Jesus's neighbor? Because he, a person who recipricated the actions he would hope to receive (a neighbor), showed the compassion that you would want for yourself. Lie busted.

    Who doesn't know that Jesus was a Jew? I think few if any.

    The next line about the Woman and Jesus:
    Matthew 15:28 Then jesus answered the woman,"Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted."And her daughter was healed from that hour.

    I guess that shows how blatant your lies are. He came to help the lost sheep of Israel. He demonstrated that they are those of great faith that are lost to what was believed to be Israel at the time, the Jews. In other passages he states that to be a child of Israel is based on faith not heritage and many jews are not children of Israel while many non-Jews are.

    Your source has shown nothing he writes can be trusted. You would do better to vet your sources before blindly believing them because they fit your bigoted views. This is the characteristic of every bigot. No matter how straight forward the evidence that debunks their position it is disregarded or branded the exception. While no matter how easily debunked the statements that back their position they are blindly believed and propagated to others. Those with the ability to think quickly see that you are a bigot by your continued backing of the ridiculous and dismissing of the obvious and easily proven.

    Get a copy of The Brown, Driver, Briggs Hebrew To English Lexicon. It is the definitive reference by Hebrew scholars most of whom are Jewish. It tells you the translation that most words in the verse are agreed upon by the foremost expert Jewish scholars. They state the translation from Leviticus which Jesus was quoting. Read the context around the verses the bigot sources quote. If you had read the omitted line from your source you would see the passage demonstrates the opposite of the conclusion of the author. He obviously knew the last verse of the interaction between Jesus and the Woman but it destroyed his bigoted point so he purposely omitted it to deceive the weak of mind. Unfortunately fellow bigots want to be deceived because they are weak of mind.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,323

    Default

    Responsa -- Answers to Pertinent Questions:
    Love Your Jewish Neighbor
    Q: In one of your articles you quote the verse, "and you shall love your neighbor (fellow Jew) as yourself."
    Why is it necessary to add the parenthetical comment that one's neighbor means one's fellow Jew? Why can't one take the verse at face value and say, "I shall love my neighbor as myself"--period--without restricting the mitzvah in a parochial sense? If anything, the dictum "you shall love your neighbor as yourself" should be interpreted to mean not just one's fellow Jews, but all Humanity regardless of spiritual path, and indeed all living things and all of Creation itself.
    Thank You,

    A: The Hebrew of the Torah is not easily translatable. The customary translation of veahavta l'reyacha kamocha--"you shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Leviticus 19:18)--seems to imply that all "neighbors," regardless of creed, are to be loved equally. This implication, based upon the inadequate translation of reyacha, is not accurate.



    First let us observe the context in which the above phrase appears in the Torah: "You shall not hate your brother in your heart?You shall not take revenge or feel resentment against the children of your people, you shall love your companion [reyacha] as yourself." From this it is clear that "your companion" refers to the same category as "your brother" and "the children of your people," all explicitly referring to one's fellow Jew.



    Thus we see that in the Torah, the Hebrew word reyacha explicitly means "your fellow Jew." It does not refer to anyone outside the Jewish faith. "Neighbor" is not an accurate translation for the word reyacha. The Hebrew word for "neighbor" is shachen. The Hebrew word reyah means "a very close companion". Sometimes it is used to mean "spouse". Just as a Jewish soul is commanded to unite in marriage only with another Jewish soul, so there is also an explicit commandment in the Torah that a very close friendship and companionship with another should be established only with someone referred to as reyah. A Jew is not allowed to develop a very close relationship with a non-Jew for the simple reason that the non-Jew's faulty faith system might have negative influence on the Jew.



    The Jew is commanded to respect all human beings. The Torah prohibits any negative behavior toward a non-Jew, so long as he is not an enemy. He is instructed, however, not to become too close a companion to him. Thus the above verse, veahavta l'reyacha kamocha, "You shall love your neighbor as your self", does not imply a universal neighbor. To be honest with the text, the parenthetical "a fellow Jew" must appear.



    However, the Torah requires a level of love for every one of G-d's creations. G-d's ultimate motivation for Creation is love. That is why the Hebrew word for "creation", b'hibaram , is a permutation of the word b'avraham. Abraham symbolizes love. G-d created everything through the channel of the soul root of Abraham, who is love. Abraham is the first Jew. As the first, or prototype Jew, he bestowed tremendous love upon all of G-d's creatures. He worked tirelessly to bring the true faith to all of humanity. Through his root, or his mentality and consciousness, G-d created everything.



    The Ba'al Shem Tov teaches that a Jew must love all of Creation, as everything reflects G-d's motivation of love. This is the creative power in any given reality. Just as when a person looks in the mirror he sees his own reflection, so a manifestation of love awakens a response of love.



    A fallen spark is the good present in every aspect of reality. The Jewish people have been given the mission of rectifying all of reality by redeeming the fallen sparks. Rectification or rehabilitation of another is contingent on love. Love brings with it devotion and dedication. Love and mercy for the fallen spark which is in a state of existential exile are essential in order to redeem it. When a Jew loves the inner dimension, the Divine spark, in any given reality, he is able to attract it. As in a mirror, this will awaken a response of love.



    This is the only way that we can teach G-d's word to the world. It is our duty to teach the seven Noachide commandments to the world, so that all of humanity and creation will consciously serve G-d together.



    The commandment in the Torah of veahavta l'reyacha kamocha does not refer to the above aspect of our Divine service and consciousness.

    SOURCE: http://www.inner.org/responsa/leter1/resp22.htm
    Dogma schmogma

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    This guy is going beyond stretching the latitude one gets in translation. Especially his bit about creation and abraham. That is total bunk. When I deal with the Old Testament I use the JPS Hebrew To English Tanakh. It is a Jewish translation. The word in question has a variety of ways to translate depending on the context. It is used 3 times in rapid succession in Leviticus 19:13,16,18. The first on is translated fellow and in context means both any person and employee (fellow with reciprocal relations). The second is translated as fellow and in context means fellow citizen. The third is translated as fellow and in context means fellow citizen also. This lead to a misinterpretation by Jews of what this passage meant until Jesus came. As demonstrated by the verse that concluded the story of the Canaanite Woman and Jesus, the lost sheep of Israel are those of great faith but not jewish by birth. The fact that the author quotes all but the concluding verse which shows the point of who the lost sheep of Israel are shows he is purposefully avoiding the true meaning according to Jesus who said he came not to destroy the law but to clarify it if I may paraphrase.

    Jesus also healed a Roman centurions child because of his faith. In general he healed whoever asked for his help and showed faith and told them that their faith had healed them or their relative rather than saying that He healed them. He also disparaged the unfaithful who felt they were Sons of Israel by birth saying that it was faith not birthright that made you a son of Israel. Clearly Christ taught this passage to mean more than the unfaithful Jew perceived it to mean. The limit of their love as indicated by the author is what is required by the law. Jesus said it meant to love your enemy as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,323

    Default

    Dear Shred, you are of course, a bigot for Jesus; and so whatever you see will be filtered through your Jesus blinkers. As you are well aware, I don't believe any of that Jesus malarkey. I see the whole Jesus thing was a new religion invented from earlier traditions that all shared the same myths; such as virgin birth, miracles, 12 disciples, crucifixion, resurrection and so on. This seems obvious... to me.

    As for 'love thy (Jewish) neighbour'... let's face it... The mythological Jesus was a Jew, and a Rabbi who allegedly taught in synagogues. All he would have known was the Old Testament, the Torah and the Talmud. The scriptures of the Jewish faith pertain only to the Jews. I see in your desperate (but ultimately futile) struggle to show 'neighbour' refers to gentiles as well, as allegedly spoken by your Jesus, you realize that if this Jesus neighbour thing also fails, it continues to even further weaken the whole creaky origins and structure of the main Jesus Myth itself. Just a few more shoves and the whole fabrication could start crashing down. I hope. (Yay for the Revealing of the Truth in All Matters.)

    From The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins p 253

    ..."I need to call attention to one particularly unpalatable aspect of the Bible's ethical teaching. Christians seldom realize that much of the moral consideration for others which is apparently promoted by both the Old and New Testaments was originally intended to apply only to a narrowly defined in-group. 'Love thy neighbour' didn't mean what we now think it means. It meant only 'Love another Jew'. The point is devastatingly made by the American physician and evolutionary anthropologist John Hartung. He has written a remarkable paper on the evolution and biblical history of in-group morality, laying stress, too, on the flip side: out-group hostility."
    Last edited by Katweezel; October 6th, 2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Truth setting you free
    Dogma schmogma

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    You have poor reading comprehension. I translated the Leviticus verse in context as fellow citizen. Not neighbor. Jesus railed against the Jewish hierarchy because they tried to keep the letter of the law but failed to keep its spirit which is really the important part. This example is one more where the letter of the law said to love thy brethren but the spirit of the overall law was to love your enemy.

    Just go to Luke 10:36 part of the Parable of the good Samaritan and you see not only what Jesus thought but what and the expert on the Jewish law in the time of Jesus thought about the meaning of Love thy neighbor. Jesus told the parable of the good samaritan. Two members of the Jewish religious hierarchy passed by the man who had been robbed beaten and left for dead passed by the man in need without assisting their fellow Jew. Then the Jews most reviled enemy, a Samaritan, came by and rendered assistance beyond what most compassionate people would do even paying someone to care for him when the Samaritan had to go on his way. Jesus asked the expert in Jewish law, "Which of the three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell to the hands of the robbers." The expert in Jewish law replied," The one that showed mercy on him." Jesus told him ,"Go and do likewise." So even the expert in the Tanakh that was trying to trap Jesus interpreted the word in question to include your enemy. This was the view of the Jewish Torah experts in the time of Jesus. Perhaps today they have reinterpreted its meaning but over 2,000 years ago we have documented evidence that it included your enemy in Jesus telling this parable to the expert in Jewish law sent to discredit Jesus. This is the difference in following the letter of the law while violating the spirit for your own gain and obeying the spirit of the law as your primary motivation. All of Jesus's teachings are based in showing how the Jews would keep the letter of the law but violate the more important thing which was doing what the law was intended to inspire you to do, not force you to do. No wonder God came looking for the lost sheep of Israel, those that kept the spirit of the law without ever knowing the law.
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; October 6th, 2012 at 05:27 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Dear Shred, you are of course, a bigot for Jesus; and so whatever you see will be filtered through your Jesus blinkers. As you are well aware, I don't believe any of that Jesus malarkey. I see the whole Jesus thing was a new religion invented from earlier traditions that all shared the same myths; such as virgin birth, miracles, 12 disciples, crucifixion, resurrection and so on. This seems obvious... to me.

    As for 'love thy (Jewish) neighbour'... let's face it... The mythological Jesus was a Jew, and a Rabbi who allegedly taught in synagogues. All he would have known was the Old Testament, the Torah and the Talmud. The scriptures of the Jewish faith pertain only to the Jews. I see in your desperate (but ultimately futile) struggle to show 'neighbour' refers to gentiles as well, as allegedly spoken by your Jesus, you realize that if this Jesus neighbour thing also fails, it continues to even further weaken the whole creaky origins and structure of the main Jesus Myth itself. Just a few more shoves and the whole fabrication could start crashing down. I hope. (Yay for the Revealing of the Truth in All Matters.)

    From The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins p 253

    ..."I need to call attention to one particularly unpalatable aspect of the Bible's ethical teaching. Christians seldom realize that much of the moral consideration for others which is apparently promoted by both the Old and New Testaments was originally intended to apply only to a narrowly defined in-group. 'Love thy neighbour' didn't mean what we now think it means. It meant only 'Love another Jew'. The point is devastatingly made by the American physician and evolutionary anthropologist John Hartung. He has written a remarkable paper on the evolution and biblical history of in-group morality, laying stress, too, on the flip side: out-group hostility."
    And thank you Richard Dawkins for putting Lady Shred straight...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    This guy is going beyond stretching the latitude one gets in translation. Especially his bit about creation and abraham. That is total bunk. When I deal with the Old Testament I use the JPS Hebrew To English Tanakh. It is a Jewish translation. The word in question has a variety of ways to translate depending on the context. It is used 3 times in rapid succession in Leviticus 19:13,16,18. The first on is translated fellow and in context means both any person and employee (fellow with reciprocal relations). The second is translated as fellow and in context means fellow citizen. The third is translated as fellow and in context means fellow citizen also. This lead to a misinterpretation by Jews of what this passage meant until Jesus came.

    As demonstrated by the verse that concluded the story of the Canaanite Woman and Jesus, the lost sheep of Israel are those of great faith but not jewish by birth. The fact that the author quotes all but the concluding verse which shows the point of who the lost sheep of Israel are shows he is purposefully avoiding the true meaning according to Jesus who said he came not to destroy the law but to clarify it if I may paraphrase. Jesus also healed a Roman centurions child because of his faith. In general he healed whoever asked for his help and showed faith and told them that their faith had healed them or their relative rather than saying that He healed them. He also disparaged the unfaithful who felt they were Sons of Israel by birth saying that it was faith not birthright that made you a son of Israel. Clearly Christ taught this passage to mean more than the unfaithful Jew perceived it to mean. The limit of their love as indicated by the author is what is required by the law. Jesus said it meant to love your enemy as well.
    Mlady, are you also a son of Israel? Was that an aspiration of yours? I have a Faith Healer just for you...

    Last edited by Katz; April 8th, 2014 at 07:35 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Set point match, round one goes to the Lady3!
    Triple Reversed Cowpoke Final Elephant Ringer! Can anyone say, "You're a ding-dong!"

  10. #10
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    I translated the Leviticus verse in context as fellow citizen.
    LOL, you sure have a lot of hobbies. Goddammit, now that Lady Tthree has weighed in, I almost have to agree with Katz on principle. ALMOST. But, yeah I also think Lady Tthree won this round.

    But I have a question for Lady Tthree. When you say Jesus, do you mean Norm?
    Last edited by Boz; August 1st, 2016 at 08:40 PM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    Sorry, your hebrew sources are wrong as usual. Jesus was quoting Leviticus 19:18 where resh ayin heh is the root. Hebrew scholars agree this means another person who you have reciprical relations. Refer to the parable of the good samaritan where Jesus answers who is my neighbor(Luke 10:25-37). It was not the Jewish priest or the Levite. It was the hated and reviled Samaritan who historically is viewed as a traitor and enemy to the Jews. Why was he Jesus's neighbor? Because he, a person who recipricated the actions he would hope to receive (a neighbor), showed the compassion that you would want for yourself. Lie busted.

    Who doesn't know that Jesus was a Jew? I think few if any.

    The next line about the Woman and Jesus:
    Matthew 15:28 Then jesus answered the woman,"Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted."And her daughter was healed from that hour.

    I guess that shows how blatant your lies are. He came to help the lost sheep of Israel. He demonstrated that they are those of great faith that are lost to what was believed to be Israel at the time, the Jews. In other passages he states that to be a child of Israel is based on faith not heritage and many jews are not children of Israel while many non-Jews are.

    Your source has shown nothing he writes can be trusted. You would do better to vet your sources before blindly believing them because they fit your bigoted views. This is the characteristic of every bigot. No matter how straight forward the evidence that debunks their position it is disregarded or branded the exception. While no matter how easily debunked the statements that back their position they are blindly believed and propagated to others. Those with the ability to think quickly see that you are a bigot by your continued backing of the ridiculous and dismissing of the obvious and easily proven.

    Get a copy of The Brown, Driver, Briggs Hebrew To English Lexicon. It is the definitive reference by Hebrew scholars most of whom are Jewish. It tells you the translation that most words in the verse are agreed upon by the foremost expert Jewish scholars. They state the translation from Leviticus which Jesus was quoting. Read the context around the verses the bigot sources quote. If you had read the omitted line from your source you would see the passage demonstrates the opposite of the conclusion of the author. He obviously knew the last verse of the interaction between Jesus and the Woman but it destroyed his bigoted point so he purposely omitted it to deceive the weak of mind. Unfortunately fellow bigots want to be deceived because they are weak of mind.
    Amen, m'Lady!
    This girl knows her Bible!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Positively+EV View Post
    Set point match, round one goes to the Lady3!
    WTF? Ttthree, is an avowed devout Christian and a severely-deluded Jesus freak and he gets the nod? Did he bamboozle you with his 'learned' bullshit about what an expert he is on the ancient Hebrew language? Or was it his quoting one of the worst lying pieces of Yahweh speaks in all that Jew Bible: Leviticus.

    These ancient, Jewish stupid laws seriously impress deluded, devout Christians, like Ttthree. Enuff said.

    Any person who curseth his father or mother must be killed
    ~Leviticus 20:9

    If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be cut off from their people
    ~Leviticus 20:18

    People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God
    ~Leviticus 21:17-18

    Leviticus 11:7-8:
    7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

    Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

    Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

    And yet you totally ignored my ace in the hole: Richard Dawkins

    From The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins p 253

    ..."I need to call attention to one particularly unpalatable aspect of the Bible's ethical teaching. Christians seldom realize that much of the moral consideration for others which is apparently promoted by both the Old and New Testaments was originally intended to apply only to a narrowly defined in-group. 'Love thy neighbour' didn't mean what we now think it means. It meant only 'Love another Jew'. The point is devastatingly made by the American physician and evolutionary anthropologist John Hartung. He has written a remarkable paper on the evolution and biblical history of in-group morality, laying stress, too, on the flip side: out-group hostility."
    Last edited by Katz; August 19th, 2016 at 02:58 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Jewish Scholar - 'Jewish People' Were Invented
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 19th, 2014, 05:53 PM
  2. Warning to the jewish people
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29th, 2012, 07:40 AM
  3. How Jewish is Hollywood?
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 11th, 2012, 12:45 PM
  4. ‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself’ - but how do humans love themselves?
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 28th, 2012, 04:13 AM
  5. Is one Jewish state one too many?
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: June 13th, 2009, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts