+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Israeli Massacres: Details and Numbers

Default Israeli Massacres: Details and Numbers

Israeli Massacres: Details and Numbers - FIERCE CRY FOR LIBERATION...

Although the Image that Israel distributes about herself is that of an oppressed nation, it is with heavy hearts that we present these crimes that stand for themselves for the brutality of the Israeli Army and the heartlessness of its soldiers who seem to have a thirst for blood. It is for the hope that the world may see a clearer picture that we present these painful facts. It is interesting to notice that today's media does not dwell on these crimes as they do on the Holocaust.

They are reported in the news for a week or two and then swept into the sea of oblivion. Those who attempt to revive the true history of Israel are charged of being anti-Semitic. So with the hope to keep those memories in mind we present this shameful history of Israel that seems to have found that the role of Goliath is more interesting than that of David.

The following list of massacres is by no means exclusive, but they reflect the nature of the Zionist occupation of Palestine and Lebanon and show that massacres and expulsions were not aberrations that happen in any war, but organized atrocities with only one aim, that is to have a Zionist state which is 'goyim rein'...

Read more - 58 MASSACRES BEFORE 1999

When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

Default Israel: Founded on Massacres, Ethnic Cleansing & Genocide

Firstly, the Jewish version from the Jewish Virtual Library:
    Israel War of Independence:
    The Capture of Deir Yassin

(April 9, 1948)

War of Independence: Table of Contents | Background & Overview | Palestinian Refugees

The battle to capture Deir Yassin during the 1948 Israeli War of Independence remains one of the most infamous, yet misunderstood, incidents in the history of Israel. During the battle, launched by the Irgun, approximately 100 Arabs were killed.Background to the Battle
    The United Nations resolved that Jerusalem would be an international city apart from the Arab and Jewish states demarcated in the partition resolution. The 150,000 Jewish inhabitants were under constant military pressure; the 2,500 Jews living in the Old City were victims of an Arab blockade that lasted five months before they were forced to surrender on May 29, 1948.

Prior to the surrender, and throughout the siege on Jerusalem, Jewish convoys tried to reach the city to alleviate the food shortage, which, by April, had become critical.Meanwhile, the Arab forces, which had engaged in sporadic and unorganized ambushes since December 1947, began to make an organized attempt to cut off the highway linking Tel Aviv with Jerusalem - the city's only supply route.

The Arabs controlled several strategic vantage points, which overlooked the highway and enabled them to fire on the convoys trying to reach the beleaguered city with supplies. Deir Yassin was situated on a hill, about 2600 feet high, which commanded a wide view of the vicinity and was located less than a mile from the suburbs of Jerusalem.

The population was 750.1On April 6, Operation Nachshon was launched to open the road to Jerusalem. The village of Deir Yassin was included on the list of Arab villages to be occupied as part of the operation. The following day Haganah commander David Shaltiel wrote to the leaders of the Lehi and Irgun:

I learn that you plan an attack on Deir Yassin. I wish to point out that the capture of Deir Yassin and its holding are one stage in our general plan. I have no objection to your carrying out the operation provided you are able to hold the village. If you are unable to do so I warn you against blowing up the village which will result in its inhabitants abandoning it and its ruins and deserted houses being occupied by foreign forces....Furthermore, if foreign forces took over, this would upset our general plan for establishing an airfield.2

The Irgun decided to attack Deir Yassin on April 9, while the Haganah was still engaged in the battle for Kastel. This was the first major Irgun attack against the Arabs. Previously, the Irgun and Lehi had concentrated their attacks against the British.

MORE: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ir_yassin.html
    Last edited by Katz; January 24th, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Revise history

What a bunch of LIARS they are, whoever wrote that piece of shameful, disgusting, deceitful bullshit, designed to make their massacre look like an Heroic Battle for Independence for Israel. They claim the Arab death toll was 107 enemy soldiers (and a few civilians & children) killed. In reality, around 250 Arabs were killed that day, most of them women, children and elderly innocents... all killed mainly by bulging-eyed, homicidal, crazed Jews racing from house to house shooting in cold blood any inhabitants they encountered.

Shot through the head from close range, execution-style. Even children... Lots of children. WELCOME TO THE BIRTH OF ISRAEL. What a surprise they never mention this nice little story (below); one of many that day that also don't get a mention because of course, they don't portray the killers in anything like an heroic light:

This massacre ended in the afternoon, when some of our people came from Giv'at Shaul and started to shout. Then they stopped it. They gathered those who were still alive and put them in a house while shouting wildly: 'We will explode it on them'.
    They took about 20 to 25 men and put them on a lorry. We joined them in their trip to town. They arranged a parade in some of Jerusalem suburbs where they had followers. The crowd cheered and clapped. Then back to the lorry. They took them to a quarry between Giv'at Shaul and Deir Yassin. Took them off the lorry, made them stand against the wall and shot them. This picture was also taken by my photographer.

Below is the written story of one of their own, well before Zionist Jews were able to reinvent the story along the heroic lines they cooked up for the Glorious Birth of Israel (which includes bizarre lies by the shipload.) I also wonder why the official (Jewish) history does not mention the fact that Israeli fighters had mortars, grenades and automatic weapons V a few rag-tag Arabs armed with old, single-shot rifles and scant ammunition...

What Really Happened in Deir-Yassin 54 Years Ago?
    Assembled, translated & edited by Shimon Tzabar

The political and Military Background in Palestine in 1948:
    The British left Palestine on the 15th of May 1948. Until that time there was no Israeli government, and no Israeli Army. Until that time, the Jewish military force consisted of three independent groups: The larger one was the Hagana. Within the Hagana there was a strike force known as the Palmah. Outside Hagana there were two more independent smaller forces.

The biggest of the two was Etzel, which was the underground terrorist organisation of the opposition party led by Menahem Begin, and the smaller one was Lehi, known also as the Stern Gang, a splinter group which separated from the Etzel a few years previously.
    There are many versions of what happened in Deir Yassin on the 9th of April 1948. Some of these versions are propaganda pieces, some of which will be dealt with later on.

I wanted to find an Israeli version from a reliable eye-witness, if something like that existed. I sifted through the Israeli Hebrew press for many years until I found something that sounded more or less reliable. I say more or less, because this account is also biased (as we shall see). The account I found was a report done by Dr. Me'ir Pa'ill who is today a member of the Knesset representing the Meretz party. Fifty three years ago however, in April 1948, he was known as Colonel Me'ir Pilavski, a liaison officer representing the Palmah in the headquarters of the Hagana in Jerusalem.
    The story of Colonel Me'ir Pilavski appeared in an interview which he gave to Ron Maiberg.

The interview was published in the magazine Monitin, no. 32, April 1981, page 36.

The story of Colonel Me'ir Pilavski:

MORE:
    Assembled, translated & edited by Shimon Tzabar
    Last edited by Katz; January 25th, 2014 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Liars

Next, THE PALESTINIAN VERSION

Deir Yassin Massacre – April 9, 1948

APRIL 9, 2011 BY OCCUPIEDPALESTINE

Deir Yassin Remembered – video
    By Reham Alhelsi | 10 April, 2010 | A Voice From Palestine

Since the arrival of the first Zionist to Palestine, hundreds of massacres have been committed against unarmed Palestinian civilians in the name of “Israel”, making this entity synonym to death and destruction. One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated.

Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted. Deir Yassin, a Palestinian village located at the outskirts of Jerusalem, had a population of around 750 on the eve of 09.04.1948. The village was surrounded by 6 Zionist colonies, the closest being Giv’at Sha’ul, and the Zionist colonists had blocked the main access road connecting Deir Yasin with Jerusalem, placing Deir Yasin under an almost total blockade.

To protect the village from the attacks of the Zionists, the villagers of Deir Yasin formed a local guard whose weaponry consisted only of a few old rifles and very little ammunition. Because the village was surrounded by several Zionists colonists, was besieged and continuously threatened by them and because the villagers had little means to protect themselves, Deir Yasin agreed to a non-aggression pact with the Zionist colonists just one month before the massacre. Nevertheless, on 09.04.1948, and in a joint operation coded “Operation Unity” the 3 terrorist gangs Irgun, Lehi (Stern) and Haganah (later Zionist terrorist army) attacked the peaceful village with the aim of killing as many Palestinians as possible and to force the rest out of their homes and lands.

MORE: http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.c...-april-9-1948/
    Last edited by Katz; January 25th, 2014 at 06:32 PM.

“The Holocaust museum is beautiful, and the message ‘never to forget man’s inhumanity to man’ is timeless. The children’s museum is particularly heart-wrenching; in a dark room filled with candles and mirrors, the names of Jewish children who perished in the Holocaust are read aloud with their places of birth. Even the most callous person is brought to tears. Upon exiting this portion of the museum, a visitor is facing north and is looking directly at Deir Yassin. There are no markers, no plaques, no memorials, and no mention from any tour guide. But for those who know what they are looking at, the irony is breathtaking.”
    From "Deir Yassin Remembered" by Dan McGowan

For Dan, a conservative American patriot, no more was needed than to note both the fact and the irony. But for me, with my leanings and obsessions, searching as I was for some meaning to the jumbled mass of my Jewish childhood and to the Holocaust, Israel and Palestine, it was epiphany. Deir Yassin was one thing but Deir Yassin in clear sight of Yad Vashem was quite another.

“By the end of the 1948 war, hundreds of entire villages had not only been depopulated but obliterated, travellers of Israeli roads and highways can see traces of their presence that would escape the notice of the casual passer-by: a fenced-in area, often surmounting a gentle hill, of olive and other fruit trees left untended, of cactus hedges and domesticated plants run wild. Now and then a few crumbled houses are left standing, a neglected mosque or church, collapsing walls along the ghost of a village lane, but in the vast majority of cases, all that remains is a scattering of stones and rubble across a forgotten landscape.”

There are photos too, mainly of piles of rubble, which, to tell the truth, are a bit disappointing. After all, when you’ve seen one pile of rubble… a few stones… rubble…deserted site… rubble, overgrown with thorny plants… rubble… a few carob trees, piles of stones, crumbling terraces… rubble… a few stones… no landmarks… rubble…rubble… rubble.

But then there is something. As I hold the book in my hands it’s as if I’m holding something important, a record, a testimonial, a symbol of resistance, if you like.

I move on to the business at hand. District of Tiberias, 23 out of 26 villages destroyed… District of Bisan, all 28 villages destroyed… District of Safed, 68 out of 75 villages… Safed! Yad David is near Safed. Then I spot something… Kfar Yitzhak… I know that place. It’s a couple of kilometres from Yad David. I used to cycle there…Founded in 1943 on the site of the village of Qaytiyya… population predominantly Muslim… from agriculture and animal husbandry… had its own grain mill…

From: http://pauleisen.blogspot.com.au/201...r-by-paul.html

Yad Vashem Built on Deir Yassin Massacre Site

APRIL 8, 2013

Exclusive: never before published map showing how Israel’s holocaust memorial site is built at the same location as the Deir Yassin massacre, literally overlooking the place of one of the most infamous genocides of recent history. As Jewish Supremacists celebrate Holocaust Memorial Day, they and their media puppets will ignore the fact that Yad Vashem, Israel’s official holocaust museum, is built 2000 feet—as the crow flies—from the Deir Yassin massacre site where hundreds of Arabs were murdered by Zionist terrorists in an act which led to the creation of the Zionist state.

The massacre at Deir Yassin took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 Zionist terrorists from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist groups attacked the Palestinian-Arab village of around 600 people to ethnically cleanse the region around Jerusalem of non-Jews.Hundreds of unarmed villagers were gunned down by the Jewish terrorists, including women and children, while others were killed when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.

Several villagers were taken prisoner and were killed later after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem in front of cheering Jewish crowds.The murder sparked widespread panic among the Palestinian community and many thousands fled, helping to establish Jewish demographic supremacy in large parts of Israel.

Israeli Colonel Meir Pa’el on his retirement, remorsefully admitted that, ”The Irgun and LEHI men came out of hiding and began to `clean’ the houses. They shot whoever they saw, women and children included, the commanders did not try to stop the massacre ….”Zvi Ankori, who commanded the Zionist Unit at Deir Yassin gave this statement on April 9, 1982:“I went into 6 to 7 houses. I saw cut off genitalia and women’s crushed stomachs. According to the shooting signs on the bodies, it was direct murder.” (New York Jewish Newsletter in October 1960)
    The Zionists had bayoneted the wombs of pregnant Palestinian women and crushed the heads and bodies of dozens of children and babies.

Last edited by zengrifter; January 26th, 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: cleansed of duke

Last edited by zengrifter; January 26th, 2014 at 09:13 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Because of that lying list he made up, the Israeli Lobby and AIPAC are arranging to send ZG away for Re-Education. (About 18 months in a FEMA camp should do it.) He is obviously a lying traitor to Israel. Everyone in America is friends with Israel except him.

What on G*D's earth is wrong with you ZG? God willed the Birth of Israel after promising them that land in his Holy Book, the Jewish Hebrew Bible. What more legitimacy do you want? Whatever happened during those early glory days of the tumultuous birth of Israel were mere detail. It was God's will. Read my lips as I say it again. IT WAS G*D's WILL.

So please stop lying and using such deliberately-inflammatory terms such as "massacre". Israel never massacred anyone then or since. Do you know how many times Jews have been massacred in our glorious history? I bet not. And those bulldozer deaths were accidents! It was Rachel's fault!

Israel was doing exactly what G*D did in the Hebrew Bible. In case you didn't read our glorious Old Testament, let me enlighten you. God got rid of the sinful, ape-like early inhabitants of Canaan by exterminating them all. If Yahweh had no problem then, why are you upset by a little of the same in 1948 and beyond? How else were we supposed to move 750,000 sub-human residents?

These invented massacres as you use that horrible and demeaning word, were not, and you damn well know it. In reality they were all legitimate battle victories... all of them heroic in which Israel did lose the odd soldier here and there. All these events which you list are legit and justified by G*D for the greater Glory of Israel.

Have your bags packed. Mossad, the Israeli Lobby and AIPAC will very soon be grabbing you by the nuts. Enjoy your reeducation. You have earned it... you pathetic little Arab-lover.
    Last edited by Katz; January 27th, 2014 at 05:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread