+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Rational deduction about who was the biblical Jesus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default Rational deduction about who was the biblical Jesus

    Here is a straight rational deduction of who was Jesus, what happened to him, and why the Jews are to be blamed for murdering him on the cross.

    1 - The jews are well known for mesmerized slaves, they are called golems.

    2 - The way Jesus was descirbed, he was speaking and acting like a golem.

    3 - It's rational to think that the jews used their golem Jesus and killed him.

    This is basically all the rational truth about the judeo-christian religion.

    And because of this simple reasoning, it is easy to deduct that the judeo-christians are still continuing to have their infamous golem-slaves and murder them, because their religion says they did that once, therefore they are able to repeat it happen anytime and everywhere.

    Have you ever really wondered who were all these saints who were crazy, and at the end died in strange circumstances, or were even murdered on a cross? They were allso all jewish golems - slaves, and were suffering because of the degenerated and perverted judeo-christian religion.

    Have you ever noticed how many historically well known personalities died in mysterious ways? Or even how many modern celebrities die almost every year, but nobody seems to understand how this might have happened? It is obvious that all these people who died in strange circumstances were connected to the jews, they were their golems.
    Last edited by Arkham Knight; June 23rd, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    Here is a straight rational deduction of who was Jesus, what happened to him, and why the Jews are to be blamed for murdering him on the cross.

    1 - The jews are well known for mesmerized slaves, they are called golems.

    2 - The way Jesus was descirbed, he was speaking and acting like a golem.

    3 - It's rational to think that the jews used their golem Jesus and killed him.

    This is basically all the rational truth about the judeo-christian religion.

    And because of this simple reasoning, it is easy to deduct that the judeo-christians are still continuing to have their infamous golem-slaves and murder them, because their religion says they did that once, therefore they are able to repeat it happen anytime and everywhere.
    Wow, talk about a low IQ. That is the worst piece of reasoning I have heard in a very long time. I think I remember back in the 60s other bigots telling me the same line of reasoning to say all blacks (to use a nicer term than they did) ...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    2 - The way Jesus was descirbed, he was speaking and acting like a golem.

    Have you ever really wondered who were all these saints who were crazy, and at the end died in strange circumstances, or were even murdered on a cross? They were allso all jewish golems - slaves, and were suffering because of the degenerated and perverted judeo-christian religion.

    Have you ever noticed how many historically well known personalities died in mysterious ways? Or even how many modern celebrities die almost every year, but nobody seems to understand how this might have happened? It is obvious that all these people who died in strange circumstances were connected to the jews, they were their golems.
    Wiki has a full entry: GOLEM - its different than what Dr. Knight describes. zg

    Illustrations of Golem -

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Please note the biblical description also from Wiki:

    Etymology
    The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי, meaning "my unshaped form".The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", (שבעה דברים בגולם) Pirkei Avos 5:6 in the Hebrew text (English translations vary). In modern Hebrew golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him and others."Golem" passed into Yiddish as goylem to mean someone who is clumsy or slow.

    Also Isaac Asimov explained later how exactly the mesmerization of golems work.

    The three laws of robotica:

    1 - A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

    2 - A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

    3 - A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

    And this is of course the three laws of golems mesmerization that happened to Jesus.

    The three laws of golems:

    1 - A golem may not want injure the own master or, through inaction, want to allow the own master to come to harm.

    2 - A golem must want obey the orders given to it by the master, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

    3 - A golem must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
    Last edited by Arkham Knight; June 24th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    Please note the biblical description also from Wiki:

    Etymology
    The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי, meaning "my unshaped form".The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", (שבעה דברים בגולם) Pirkei Avos 5:6 in the Hebrew text (English translations vary). In modern Hebrew golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him and others."Golem" passed into Yiddish as goylem to mean someone who is clumsy or slow.
    When I took it upon myself to learn Ancient Hebrew in order to study the Old Testament in its original script the people that struggled the most in class were those that knew modern Hebrew. The reason was the languages are very different even though they share some common forms. Words in modern Hebrew quite often mean something completely different than in Ancient Hebrew. They are not even similar in meaning. The word Golem is used once in the Bible in the passage you sited. It means embryo. An almost identical word in another language, aramaic, means unfinished vessel. The passage in context.

    Psalms 139: 13-16
    For you finished my inmost being, you knit me together in my mothers womb. I thank you because I am awesomely made,wonderfully; your works are wonders. I know this very well. My bones were not hidden from you when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes could see me as an emryo (golem), but in your book all my days were already written; my days have been shaped before any of them existed.

    This was part of King David's song of a leader who was chosen by God. God knew all the chosen ones decisions before they were made. God was with him no matter were he went on earth or after death. That is followed by the part quoted above. David wrote this believing it was about himself but as is the case with most of the psalms of David and the events in his life are actually about Christ. I am sure David didn't think of himself as a programmed robot dull of mind nor did anyone else. That is what anti semitic bigots want people to believe. WOW.

    Now a different root letters than gimel lamed mem as in golem is the root gimel lamed lamed which means to roll or roll away. It has a noun form geelool that only appears in the plural form in the Bible geelooleem means idols or logs, shapeless things,doll images, dungy things. In modern Hebrew third person plural posessive for of the singular noun would be geelam which means their (shapeless thing, doll image or ...). Ancient Hebrew has vowel pointing to make the pronunciation known. Modern hebrew all vowels are implied in the written form. So in modern Hebrew both words from completely different roots and with completely unrelated meanings are glm (gimmel lamed mem). You can see how easily someone that only knows modern Hebrew can get very confused on the meaning of Ancient Hebrew.
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; June 23rd, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    When I took it upon myself to learn Ancient Hebrew in order to study the Old Testament in its original script the people that struggled the most in class were those that knew modern Hebrew. The reason was the languages are very different even though they share some common forms. Words in modern Hebrew quite often mean something completely different than in Ancient Hebrew. They are not even similar in meaning. The word Golem is used once in the Bible in the passage you sited. It means embryo. An almost identical word in another language, aramaic, means unfinished vessel. The passage in context.

    Psalms 139: 13-16
    For you finished my inmost being, you knit me together in my mothers womb. I thank you because I am awesomely made,wonderfully; your works are wonders. I know this very well. My bones were not hidden from you when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes could see me as an emryo (golem), but in your book all my days were already written; my days have been shaped before any of them existed.

    This was part of King David's song of a leader who was chosen by God. God knew all the chosen ones decisions before they were made. God was with him no matter were he went on earth or after death. That is followed by the part quoted above. David wrote this believing it was about himself but as is the case with most of the psalms of David and the events in his life are actually about Christ. I am sure David didn't think of himself as a programmed robot dull of mind nor did anyone else. That is what anti semitic bigots want people to believe. WOW.

    Now a different root letters than gimel lamed mem as in golem is the root gimel lamed lamed which means to roll or roll away. It has a noun form geelool that only appears in the plural form in the Bible geelooleem means idols or logs, shapeless things,doll images, dungy things. In modern Hebrew third person plural posessive for of the singular noun would be geelam which means their (shapeless thing, doll image or ...). Ancient Hebrew has vowel pointing to make the pronunciation known. Modern hebrew all vowels are implied in the written form. So in modern Hebrew both words from completely different roots and with completely unrelated meanings are glm (gimmel lamed mem). You can see how easily someone that only knows modern Hebrew can get very confused on the meaning of Ancient Hebrew.
    Name:  96518439.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  34.4 KB
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    I think this thread must have been started by a golem. Why do I say this? First of all, everyone knows that a golem is a dull-minded and slow-witted creature. I assume someone has hacked Arkham's username, as he is usually much brighter than this. Secondly, a golem cannot speak, a poor imitation of a God-created creature. By all accounts, Jesus was quite articulate and quick-witted. I imagine this particular golem is able to post with great difficulty, which is quite a bit easier than speaking extemporaneously, but even so the dearth of genuine reasoning ability is obvious. Also, the propensity to attack without provocation is indicative of a golem and a trait completely foreign to Jesus. Lastly, we all know that Jesus was born in the normal way of a woman, and not created out of mud by some Rabbi.

    Moderators! It saddens me to say we have a golem in our midst. Please do your duty and destroy him. Trolls and golems are not welcome here! Thank you.

    Arkham, sorry this has happened. Hopefully no one thinks it was really you. Contact one of the mods to get your account straightened out. Good luck, buddy!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia




    Golan Heights
    هضبة الجولان
    רמת הגולן

    Lake Ram near Mount Hermon (background), in the northeastern Golan Heights
    Coordinates: 32°58′54″N 35°44′58″ECoordinates: 32°58′54″N 35°44′58″E
    Country Syrian territory occupied by Israel.[1][2]
    Area
    • Total 1,800 km2 (700 sq mi)
    • Occupied by Israel 1,200 km2 (500 sq mi)
    Highest elevation 2,814 m (9,232 ft)
    Lowest elevation 0 m (0 ft)
    The Golan Heights (Arabic: هضبة الجولان‎ Haḍbatu 'l-Jawlān or مرتفعات الجولان Murtafaʻātu l-Jawlān, Hebrew: רמת הגולן‎, Ramat ha-Golan (audio) (help·info)), also called the Golan or the Syrian Golan, [3] forms a rocky plateau in the Anti-Lebanon mountains that overlooks southern Syria. The region attracts three million tourists a year and supplies Israel with one-third of its water.[4]



    Golan is close enough to Golam Golen ain't it? So this must have been where GolamsGolens lived...

    Name:  aa golem hghts.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  27.1 KBName:  aa golem hhjuts5.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  84.5 KBName:  aa golem 3.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  48.5 KBName:  aa golem.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  26.7 KBName:  aa golem12.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  48.2 KB

    Dogma schmogma

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    I hope you are trying to be funny when you say Golan is close enough to golem. People who don't speak english would say on is close enough to off with that logic. How about loon and loom. How about Austria and Australia. The anti semites on this site amaze me with their stupidity or what they think is funny most of the time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    I hope you are trying to be funny when you say Golan is close enough to golem. People who don't speak english would say on is close enough to off with that logic. How about loon and loom. How about Austria and Australia. The anti semites on this site amaze me with their stupidity or what they think is funny most of the time.
    Name:  aa crying.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  6.7 KB
    Dogma schmogma

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    I hope you are trying to be funny when you say Golan is close enough to golem. People who don't speak english would say on is close enough to off with that logic. How about loon and loom. How about Austria and Australia. The anti semites on this site amaze me with their stupidity or what they think is funny most of the time.
    Golem -> goyem -> shabbat goy

    This basically explains everything about how jewish people must percieve other humans of other nationalities.
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    Golem -> goyem -> shabbat goy

    This basically explains everything about how jewish people must percieve other humans of other nationalities.
    Arkham -> Markham -> Marked Hand

    666

    Voila!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    When I took it upon myself to learn Ancient Hebrew in order to study the Old Testament in its
    original script the people that struggled the most in class were those that knew modern Hebrew.
    Wow. Your intellectual capacity is seemingly boundless, m'Lady.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    When I took it upon myself to learn Ancient Hebrew in order to study the Old Testament in its original script

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Hebrew Pharaohs & Biblical Patriarchs
    By ranran in forum History, Secret or Otherwise
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2014, 04:37 AM
  2. The Third Jesus
    By zengrifter in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: March 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM
  3. Rampant Biblical Misogyny
    By Katweezel in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
  4. Biblical origins of Holocaust
    By Katweezel in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2011, 04:29 AM
  5. Biblical Scholarship
    By Mikeaber in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 8th, 2006, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts