+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Warning - Crypto Jews and Crypto Zionists

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default Warning - Crypto Jews and Crypto Zionists

    Warning - Crypto Jews and Crypto Zionists

    "Closet Homosexuals":

    The term "closet homosexual" refers to a person who is hiding his homosexuality in order to be accepted by society.

    Centuries ago some Jews pretended to be whatever the dominant religion of their society was in order to be accepted. We could refer to them as "closet Jews".

    Most people refer to them as "Crypto Jews", but we should narrow the definition of Crypto Jew so that it refers only to the Jews who do this for diabolical purposes.

    For example, when a Jew pretends to be a Christian for the purpose of infiltrating a Catholic Church, he is not merely a "closet Jew" who wants to be accepted by society. Rather, he is a con artist who is disrupting society.

    Crypto Jews:

    What would you think if a group of homosexuals were pretending to be heterosexuals so that they could marry women and then slowly cheat their family of money? Would you describe them as "closet homosexuals" who are trying to be accepted by society?

    Of course you wouldn't. You would refer to them as con artists; as criminals; as disgusting specimens of the human race.

    So what do we call a Jew who pretends to be a Christian, Muslim, or an atheist, simply for the purpose of infiltrating and disrupting our societies or our organizations? Let's refer to such Jews as Crypto Jews.

    Crypto Zionists:

    Some Jews openly admit they are Jews, but they will deny that they are Zionists. We should refer to them as "Crypto Zionists".

    A Crypto Zionist can infiltrate organizations of Jews, in addition to infiltrating non-Jewish organizations.

    Is there evidence that Crypto Jews or Crypto Zionist actually exist? Yes, indeed...

    More - http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfo...toZionists.htm
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    The French Connection / archive - http://iamthewitness.com/archive.php

    This one is very huge, if you're looking for any conspiracy related information, you probably will find it here for 99.9%.
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    Warning - Crypto Jews and Crypto Zionists

    "Closet Homosexuals":

    The term "closet homosexual" refers to a person who is hiding his homosexuality in order to be accepted by society.

    Centuries ago some Jews pretended to be whatever the dominant religion of their society was in order to be accepted. We could refer to them as "closet Jews".

    Most people refer to them as "Crypto Jews", but we should narrow the definition of Crypto Jew so that it refers only to the Jews who do this for diabolical purposes.

    For example, when a Jew pretends to be a Christian for the purpose of infiltrating a Catholic Church, he is not merely a "closet Jew" who wants to be accepted by society. Rather, he is a con artist who is disrupting society.

    Crypto Jews:

    What would you think if a group of homosexuals were pretending to be heterosexuals so that they could marry women and then slowly cheat their family of money? Would you describe them as "closet homosexuals" who are trying to be accepted by society?

    Of course you wouldn't. You would refer to them as con artists; as criminals; as disgusting specimens of the human race.

    So what do we call a Jew who pretends to be a Christian, Muslim, or an atheist, simply for the purpose of infiltrating and disrupting our societies or our organizations? Let's refer to such Jews as Crypto Jews.

    Crypto Zionists:

    Some Jews openly admit they are Jews, but they will deny that they are Zionists. We should refer to them as "Crypto Zionists".

    A Crypto Zionist can infiltrate organizations of Jews, in addition to infiltrating non-Jewish organizations.

    Is there evidence that Crypto Jews or Crypto Zionist actually exist? Yes, indeed...

    More - http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfo...toZionists.htm
    Jews have had a homeland in the middle east for 64 years now. Get over it! The term Zionist no longer has any relevant meaning. If for you it does, I can only conclude that you are a violent person masquerading as a peaceful and compassionate person, since the only way that the result of Zionism (namely, a Jewish homeland in the middle east) can be undone is by violent means. In that case, we could call you a Crypto-(fill in the persuasion of your choice).
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Jews have had a homeland in the middle east for 64 years now. Get over it! The term Zionist no longer has any relevant meaning. If for you it does, I can only conclude that you are a violent person masquerading as a peaceful and compassionate person, since the only way that the result of Zionism (namely, a Jewish homeland in the middle east) can be undone is by violent means. In that case, we could call you a Crypto-(fill in the persuasion of your choice).
    I am sorry, but why are you behaving exactly as a crypto zionist, trying to convince me they don't exist?

    You look suspicious to me mister...
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    I am sorry, but why are you behaving exactly as a crypto zionist, trying to convince me they don't exist?

    You look suspicious to me mister...
    Haha... I didn't recognize you at first in that get up.

    Actually, I could care less if they exist. What kind of crypto are you?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Haha... I didn't recognize you at first in that get up.

    Actually, I could care less if they exist. What kind of crypto are you?
    I can stand somehow any kind of conspiracy, nut not the cripto kinds of it.

    The problem is that cripto's won't tell their real motivations, which is annoying.
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Zionism is a thing of the past. It's goal was achieved 64 years ago. Unless you advocate violence against the state of Israel, there is nothing you can do about it. Do you advocate violence against the state of Israel? If not, you should drop all your talk about Zionism. If so, how do you justify a violent solution? Many more people will be killed in a violent attack against Israel. Did not the United Nations sanction the creation of an Israeli state? Do you not see a peaceful solution to the Palestinian question? Do you not advocate peaceful coexistence of Israel and Palestine? What is your goal regarding Israel? Are you really a crypto-atheist?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.S. Enterpise
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Zionism is a thing of the past. It's goal was achieved 64 years ago. Unless you advocate violence against the state of Israel, there is nothing you can do about it. Do you advocate violence against the state of Israel? If not, you should drop all your talk about Zionism. If so, how do you justify a violent solution? Many more people will be killed in a violent attack against Israel. Did not the United Nations sanction the creation of an Israeli state? Do you not see a peaceful solution to the Palestinian question? Do you not advocate peaceful coexistence of Israel and Palestine? What is your goal regarding Israel? Are you really a crypto-atheist?
    All internet meme troll rage faces list in high quality:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    When you have eliminated all the impossible, whatever remains, however implausible, must be the logic truth...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkham Knight View Post
    All internet meme troll rage faces list in high quality:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    Name:  smiley-signs011.gif
Views: 371
Size:  576 Bytes About the 7th one in is pretty cute.

    If I wasn't married, I might try to get a date with her.
    Name:  smiley-signs043.gif
Views: 303
Size:  1.4 KB
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    The worst of all are the super-sexy crypto zionist/jihadist bio-robot hybrids, they can get you everytime!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    The worst of all are the super-sexy crypto zionist/jihadist bio-robot hybrids, they can get you everytime!
    They get you coming and going. It's the old double false flag maneuver.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Zionists do not represent jews
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: May 24th, 2014, 11:36 PM
  2. Quotes from the Zionists
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 25th, 2013, 02:32 PM
  3. 10 Key Questions For Israeli Zionists
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 14th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts