+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The facts about Jesus presented by scholars...

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    The last laugh will be on you, my friend. But it won't be funny, it will be very sad.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    The last laugh will be on you, my friend. But it won't be funny, it will be very sad.
    The Katz of Zzone could be one of the great left behind Tribulation saints. Just look at Saul of Tarsis!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The Katz of Zzone could be one of the great left behind Tribulation saints. Just look at Saul of Tarsis!
    Saul? Was he that CIA Jew in 'Homeland?'

John 8:32

New International Version (NIV)

32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ~ Jesus of Antioch

Name:  28b8a2f4-75e6-49a5-a3f6-1126d0033547.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  16.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    If there were to be a pre-tribulation rapture I would agree with you, but nowhere in the Scriptures does it say that. It only mentions that when God returns at the end of the world to judge the living and the dead, that those who are still alive and still faithful at his coming will be caught up in the clouds to be with our Lord. No one will be left behind. The evil will not be raptured but they will die and go the final judgment, then on to the second death, the state of self-exclusion, the place called hell.

Yeah, there is still time for Katz, and maybe he's in a better place than you. Jesus said better you be hot or cold, but the lukewarm he will vomit out of his mouth. Katz is cold to God and hot to persecute his Church, so you're right, maybe God will get to him yet. You, on the other hand, are most congenial to Christians, even though you deny the exclusive divinity of Jesus Christ, so I don't know where that leaves you-- don't care and therefore lukewarm --or ignorant of the truth from a poor understanding and non-culpable ignorance of the truth? I'm hoping you both survive. What would heaven be like without the two of you to exchange thoughts with. Of course, the Zen Zone will have to be cleaned up a skosh or two, actually, a lot. Bit that's okay, all in due time. But remember, the end is near!
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

You deliberately used that smaller, sinister font for effect. Your sadness prophecy is lost on me. Let us speak of Love. I love this one from my large pantheon of famous Atheists: Carl Sagan...

Name:  sagan64.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  59.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    You deliberately used that smaller, sinister font for effect. Your sadness prophecy is lost on me. Let us speak of Love. I love this one from my large pantheon of famous Atheists: Carl Sagan...

Attachment 27105
    AMEN

At last you've come to your senses!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Yeah, there is still time for Katz, and maybe he's in a better place than you. Jesus said better you be hot or cold, but the lukewarm he will vomit out of his mouth. Katz is cold to God and hot to persecute his Church, so you're right, maybe God will get to him yet. You, on the other hand, are most congenial to Christians, even though you deny the exclusive divinity of Jesus Christ, so I don't know where that leaves you-- don't care and therefore lukewarm --or ignorant of the truth from a poor understanding and non-culpable ignorance of the truth? I'm hoping you both survive. What would heaven be like without the two of you to exchange thoughts with. Of course, the Zen Zone will have to be cleaned up a skosh or two, actually, a lot. Bit that's okay, all in due time. But remember, the end is near!
    No. The beginning has begun! Brother Zengrifter don't care so that leaves him in Blackjack Jim's all-fire hell furnace for evah... exactly where Yahweh and his unforgiving non-Messiah only son who was himself want Zen and other stupid, deluded, ignorant and blasphemous sinners to be.

As for me, I like that bit where Jesus says snakebite won't harm you if you bleeve. This has impressed me so much I am seriously considering becoming a snake charmer.

Name:  fork tongue.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  85.0 KBName:  snake-main_1574571a.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  85.4 KBName:  theend84.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  67.2 KB

+ Reply to Thread