+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Evil Were Here…It Would Look Like This

Default If Evil Were Here…It Would Look Like This

by Zen Gardner

You be the judge..but I don’t think hell could be much different than this depiction. One of the most disgusting images I have ever seen…reeks of evil, not resurrection.
    Yet it’s a Papal auditorium backdrop!
    Believe it or not it’s supposed to be Jesus rising out of a nuclear bomb crater !!!..bringing the dead with him!! Take that and smoke it!
    Someone trying to tell us something?
    Here’s where this abomination is:
    The Paul VI Audience Hall is a building in Italy mostly in Romebut partially in vatican City but the Italian part of the building is an exterritorial area of theHoly See used by the Pope as an alternative to Saint Peter’s Square for conducting his Wednesday morning General Audience.The building, with a seating capacity of 6,300, was designed in reinforced concrete by the Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi and completed in 1971.
    One of the more arresting features of the hall is the twenty-meter-wide brass and bronze sculpture La Resurrezione (“The Resurrection”) by Pericle Fazzini.Source
    Here’s another version in the Vatican museum…just as sick.

MORE- http://www.zengardner.com/if-evil-we...ook-like-this/
    Last edited by zengrifter; May 3rd, 2014 at 08:40 PM.

Dr Dutton, you are the devil trying to tempt me... aren't you... aren't you...
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post

by Zen Gardner
    You be the judge..but I don’t think hell could be much different than this depiction. One of the most disgusting images I have ever seen…reeks of evil, not resurrection.
    Believe it or not it’s supposed to be Jesus rising out of a nuclear bomb crater !!!..bringing the dead with him!! Take that and smoke it!
    The Paul VI Audience Hall is a building in Italy mostly in Romebut partially in vatican City but the Italian part of the building is an exterritorial area of theHoly See used by the Pope as an alternative to Saint Peter’s Square for conducting his Wednesday morning General Audience.The building, with a seating capacity of 6,300, was designed in reinforced concrete by the Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi and completed in 1971.
    One of the more arresting features of the hall is the twenty-meter-wide brass and bronze sculpture La Resurrezione (“The Resurrection”) by Pericle Fazzini.Source

That is Italo-Weird man; right in line with all that weird stuff emanating from the vatican for centuries. I have more. Look at the Catholic influence on the European Union. Two of these images below are taken in or near the EU HQ... #1 is The Pope and 2 is "Woman Beast" so loved by catholic dogma.

Name:  abduction2.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  51.7 KBName:  abduction_of_europe_european_parliament_strasbourg.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  39.2 KBName:  abduct3.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by Katweezel; May 15th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
    Dogma schmogma

What does the woman riding backwards on a bull have to do with Catholics or the Vatican?

I don't know much about all the stuff Popes have added over the years to Christian theology since I don't believe the Pope has the authority of God. Christ came to end the High priests not make the ultimate high priest. That was an ancient power grab as the early Christians had faith rarely seen. That kind of devotion makes for great power if they can be made to follow a leader. The rub is Christ taught not to follow leaders but stand as a unit of individuals while allowing each persons individual strengths to help the group.

Unfortunately too many people are either too lazy or not smart enough to think for themselves. Thy want others to do the thinking and blindly accept what they say no matter how much just a little research blows their credibility. Anyone who is smart enough to have proof before believing something can see right through both the Popes' BS and Kat's sources with just a little independent research. Unfortunately people that smart or that driven to discover the truth are not easy to find these days.

Those in power don't like these independent thinking truth seekers. It makes controlling the masses to difficult. Today they try to sell a new religion were you worship secular leaders and take on faith all kinds of BS based on science that they use their power to blackball dissenters within the scientific community from being employed by the powerful entities that own the companies. Once they retire they speak out against things like global warming but before that dissent is in a cryptic form only seen by those that know how to spot it. They do all kinds of things they couldn't get away with by using these tactics.

They have created a faithful following of sheeple whose mantra is "everyone agrees" but that couldn't be further from the truth. Hundreds of thousands of scientists have signed petitions that state they are not believers in the Global Warming Scam. Most are the genius level scientist that doesn't believe just because they were taught something. They are smarter than their professors and know much of what they are taught is wrong or not sufficiently proven and simply unlikely to be true. They just have to wait for the science community to catch up. Unfortunately big money interests misuse science to keep power and to herd the sheeple into compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    What does the woman riding backwards on a bull have to do with Catholics or the Vatican?

I don't know much about all the stuff Popes have added over the years to Christian theology since I don't believe the Pope has the authority of God. Christ came to end the High priests not make the ultimate high priest. That was an ancient power grab as the early Christians had faith rarely seen. That kind of devotion makes for great power if they can be made to follow a leader. The rub is Christ taught not to follow leaders but stand as a unit of individuals while allowing each persons individual strengths to help the group.

Unfortunately too many people are either too lazy or not smart enough to think for themselves. Thy want others to do the thinking and blindly accept what they say no matter how much just a little research blows their credibility. Anyone who is smart enough to have proof before believing something can see right through both the Popes' BS and Kat's sources with just a little independent research. Unfortunately people that smart or that driven to discover the truth are not easy to find these days.

Those in power don't like these independent thinking truth seekers. It makes controlling the masses to difficult. Today they try to sell a new religion were you worship secular leaders and take on faith all kinds of BS based on science that they use their power to blackball dissenters within the scientific community from being employed by the powerful entities that own the companies. Once they retire they speak out against things like global warming but before that dissent is in a cryptic form only seen by those that know how to spot it. They do all kinds of things they couldn't get away with by using these tactics.

They have created a faithful following of sheeple whose mantra is "everyone agrees" but that couldn't be further from the truth. Hundreds of thousands of scientists have signed petitions that state they are not believers in the Global Warming Scam. Most are the genius level scientist that doesn't believe just because they were taught something. They are smarter than their professors and know much of what they are taught is wrong or not sufficiently proven and simply unlikely to be true. They just have to wait for the science community to catch up. Unfortunately big money interests misuse science to keep power and to herd the sheeple into compliance.
    (My bold highlight above: I agree, particularly when it comes to Fundie Christians.) Re Woman Beast, see below...

Will a global religious system the Roman Catholic Church become the Mystery Babylon spoken of in the bible?

In Revelation 17:1-6 The angel said to John come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Name:  aa harlot2.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  63.4 KBName:  aa harlot1.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  13.9 KB
    Dogma schmogma

Brother Katweez quoting Scripture, chapter and verse, if that don't beat all!
    Aslan and Shred are providing good influences here. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I am pretty sure I referred to the latter verse Kat quoted in the same or similar interpretation here. I have trouble with putting much weight to anyones interpretation of Revelations including my own. The colors purple and scarlet are the colors of royalty and the priesthood. It does fit the atrocities Kat likes to site quite nicely. Later verses that follow say the seven heads of the beast have multiple meanings. One is the seven hills upon which the harlot is sitting. The easy go to interpretation for this is the seven hills of Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Forgive me brother, for I have sinned. And Lo, verily I say I have sinned mightily, for I picked one of the craziest passages (AND THAT'S SAYIN SUMTHIN!) in the whole bible. If I mount any feeble defence at all for my heinous sin, I say this: Christians LOVE Revelations because the End is Nigh is one of their most heavy-breathing tenets. And HARLOTS are another fav because it was the slutty bitch Eve who started all the problems for us men. Am I right Christian Brothers In Christ? Dudes, please tell me again I need saving, OK?

PS Did Jeebs make it to Salt City? Just askin for Mitt's sake.

Name:  jesus weird.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  24.8 KBName:  jesus salt city.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  17.8 KBName:  Jesus scientology.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  24.5 KBName:  Larry-Fine-three-stooges-23436866-393-500.jpg
Views: 1716
Size:  87.5 KB
    Dogma schmogma

I don't think these Bible thumping fear mongers understand the end is near. It refers to the fact that this day you could die. Not that the world is coming to an end. You need to have your affairs in order for your destiny with death that could come at any time. I don't fear death and never have. It is the one guarantee in life. We all have a predestined time. What is the point of fearing it. Just be prepared. You don't know when your date with destiny is. The times I died and was brought back it was nice anyway. Some have come back from something that was very bad. It changed their lives.

It refers to the fact that this day you could die. Not that the world is coming to an end.
    That too!

I don't think these Bible thumping fear mongers understand the end is near. It refers to the fact that this day you could die. Not that the world is coming to an end. You need to have your affairs in order for your destiny with death that could come at any time. I don't fear death and never have. It is the one guarantee in life. We all have a predestined time. What is the point of fearing it. Just be prepared. You don't know when your date with destiny is. The times I died and was brought back it was nice anyway. Some have come back from something that was very bad. It changed their lives.
    I read your cancer story Shred and I found it most impressive indeed. How you managed it, how you handled the threat to your life; and how you took it on yourself to learn all you could of the ailment. Your attitude was and is first class. I wish you all the very best. Your story is inspirational for others.
    Dogma schmogma

Thanks for the support. The support of others has a lot to do with your mental attitude. Depression is common in those that don't have this and suffer from cancer. Mental state is one of the most important factors in beating the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post

by Zen Gardner

No appreciation for the Arts, eh, signor zg? No accounting for tastes. Actually, you cannot see enough of the detail in this picture to really make any judgement, good or bad, on this work of art. I guess one man's depiction of a momentous event is another man's idea of evil. Could be the commentator was looking for something negative to say in the first place. Definitely not a believer.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    No appreciation for the Arts, eh, signor zg? No accounting for tastes. Actually, you cannot see enough of the detail in this picture to really make any judgement, good or bad, on this work of art. I guess one man's depiction of a momentous event is another man's idea of evil. Could be the commentator was looking for something negative to say in the first place. Definitely not a believer.
    When it comes to "art", one man's meat is another man's poison.

Name:  jesus angry birds.jpg
Views: 2452
Size:  43.4 KB
    Dogma schmogma

True. (But not the added caption. lol)
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread