+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The white stuff in Ken Uston's nose

Default The white stuff in Ken Uston's nose

Re: That white powder in his nose wasn’t coke!

Although it is commonly believed that Ken Uston used cocaine recreationally, this is a fallacy attributed to a logical explanation:

On several occasions over the years Kenny could be seen insufulating (ie, snorting) a crystalline-white powder, while working on creative programming and counting related problems -- In fact, it wasn't coke or speed or any of the scheduled drugs.

Kenny's secret brain-accelerator was a legal non-scheduled psychedelic substance called dipropyltryptamine or "DPT." DPT is a relatively little known cousin to LSD and psilocybin that was never outlawed with the other better-known entheogenic substances. The intriguing aspect of DPT is that the mind expanding effects only last 90 minutes, making it ideal for sudden brainstorming and impromptu problem log-jamming.

Before his death Ken Uston had struck a close friendship with the LSD guru, Dr. Timothy Leary (now also deceased). Uston was fascinated with Leary’s life and story and saw in it many parallels with his own. When Leary and Uston first met, at a party hosted by another prominent Newport denizen - Ed Thorp - Ken asked Leary how long had it been since he last used LSD and how often did he still take it, to which the good doctor replied with a big smile, "Its like sex - too long ago and not often enough!"

Leary first introduced Kenny to DPT when they were neighbors in Newport Beach during the summer of ’83, after which he continued to be the Blackjack Guru’s supplier up until his death in ’86.

Rumor has it that Leary also supplied DPT regularly to Dr. Thorp throughout the many months that Thorp and his Newport-Princeton Partners investment fund were implicated by the Justice Department in the Milken/Drexel/Bosky debacle, but that is another story.

DPT has been proven in clinical studies to increase one’s IQ with regular use, and, DPT is neither toxic nor taxing on the heart, blood pressure, or brain -- Ken allowed the people around him to believe that he was simply a hedonistic coke indulger because he wished to remain the smartest guy in his circles by maintaining a hegemony on the remarkable secret cortex-catalyst of his.

Although he only actually experimented with coke on a couple of occasions and expressly didn’t like its effects, close friends of Uston’s remark that he NEVER EVER SHARED his supply of the sparkly white powder drug, adding to the confusion and mistaken belief that he was a coke fiend.

Ken Uston’s murderers made use of this common misconception, and resultantly many believe that his death could only be attributed to cocaine overdose.

Another commonly held yet fallacious view of Ken Uston is...

To be continued.

what is the difference between dpt and dmt if any? do you know? ive heard of dmt but never dpt until now

Quote Originally Posted by yellowjacket
    what is the difference between dpt and dmt if any? do you know? ive heard of dmt but never dpt until now
    They are obviously similar, DPT is a little more benign... and DPT is orally active without need for an MAO inhibitor. Also, DPT has never been scheduled, though its no longer available mailorder in the U.S. zg

DPT entry from TiHKAL
    http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...tihkal09.shtml

it goes for $15/gram i just found this website

http://www.win-trades.com/trade/

I order stuff from China all the time no worries

"You've been stoned, dosed, even ripped - now get 'DiPT"

Question DPT and Ken Uston

Interesting take on the life of Ken Uston. Is there any proof that he hung out with Timothy Leary?

Quote Originally Posted by bauston View Post
    Interesting take on the life of Ken Uston. Is there any proof that he hung out with Timothy Leary?
    Only the unimpeachable word of the author! Here's more, my dear -

The "Truth" about Uston's Death
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 7th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

[QUOTE=zengrifter;11105] Also, DPT has never been scheduled, though its no longer available mailorder in the U.S. zg

QUOTE]

What do you mean? Could someone go to jail for using DPT in the United States? Could someone get into troube for ordering it off of a website from another country?

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    They are obviously similar, DPT is a little more benign... and DPT is orally active without need for an MAO inhibitor. Also, DPT has never been scheduled, though its no longer available mailorder in the U.S. zg

DPT entry from TiHKAL
    http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...tihkal09.shtml
    I've used it. It just made me feel drunk, nothing mind-expanding about it. I'd never consider playing BJ on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    I've used it. It just made me feel drunk, nothing mind-expanding about it.
    IF you really did try it you didn't use enough - its a VERY POWERFUL psychedelic! zg

[QUOTE=supercoolmancool;20326]
    Also, DPT has never been scheduled, though its no longer available mailorder in the U.S. zg

QUOTE]

What do you mean? Could someone go to jail for using DPT in the United States? Could someone get into troube for ordering it off of a website from another country?
    NO and NO... however I can no longer find a site that delivers to the US. zg

[QUOTE=zengrifter;20356]
    Quote Originally Posted by supercoolmancool View Post
    NO and NO... however I can no longer find a site that delivers to the US. zg
    you just haven't looked either in the right places, or hard enough.....
    mickey mouse "legal get high" sites are not where i would begin my search.

[quote=Mimosine;39062]
    you just haven't looked either in the right places, or hard enough.....
    mickey mouse "legal get high" sites are not where i would begin my search.
    Yes, I've found it a legitimate chemical suppliers. A chinese company wanted to send me a pound of it (DPT). I really just want an ounce, can you hook me up? zg

--------------------

#9. DPT

TRYPTAMINE, N,N-DIPROPYL; INDOLE, 3-[2-(DIPROPYLAMINO)ETHYL];
    N,N-DIPROPYLTRYPTAMINE; 3-[2-(DIPROPYLAMINO)ETHYL]INDOLE

Quote Originally Posted by bauston View Post
    That was Beth Uston, his daughter. She's impressed with my secret knowledge of her late father! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

+ Reply to Thread