+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Judging by the ads on this site...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default Judging by the ads on this site...

    Sad to say but judging by the ads on this site they must think they have got to be single. Who would marry any of these guys?

    Except maybe another guy. What is that marriage petition about?

    Nice rack in the blue top though!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    Sad to say but judging by the ads on this site they must think they have got to be single. Who would marry any of these guys?

    Except maybe another guy. What is that marriage petition about?

    Nice rack in the blue top though!!!!
    Who is "they"? What rack? FYI, different continents have different ads. Perhaps that might explain your opaque?
    Dogma schmogma

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    They are the advertisers. Rack is breasts. She casts quite a shadow.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    They are the advertisers. Rack is breasts. She casts quite a shadow.
    By nowadays, everyone knows what a rack is... I'll go slower this time. I'm NOT IN AMERICA. And (Obviously) there are different ads here. Sheeeesh...... Xtians.
    Dogma schmogma

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    It just struck me as amusing. I guess they have different sense of humors and convictions in other continents.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    It just struck me as amusing. I guess they have different sense of humors and convictions in other continents.
    Um, maybe I, too might have found it amusing... IF I COULD SEE THE DAMN THING...
    Dogma schmogma

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default

    You should see the ads now. I am looking at 3 hot Asian babes named Yaowarat, Chiraporn and Iceheart. They all want to meet me. LOL. One thinks I am a rat. The other will adjust my back with a happy ending. While the third has a heart of ice. So you say these ads are aimed at my area?

    The other types of ads are for becoming a minister and the like. Haha.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    You should see the ads now. I am looking at 3 hot Asian babes named Yaowarat, Chiraporn and Iceheart. They all want to meet me. LOL. One thinks I am a rat. The other will adjust my back with a happy ending. While the third has a heart of ice. So you say these ads are aimed at my area?

    The other types of ads are for becoming a minister and the like. Haha.
    LOL. Here, there's: Do This Easy Course on How To Be a Commodities Trader... and MEET A MUSLIM SINGLE LADY... LOL. Oh and Stephanie lives only 2.8 miles from me and she wants to meet me!
    Dogma schmogma

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    The only gud thing to come out of Portugal was Mateus Rose Wine.
    Au contrair mon ami: Portugal is the first country to LEGALIZE all drugs, more than a decade ago --
    .
    When the drug-drenched nation legalized all drugs within its borders, most critics predicted disaster.
    Instead drug use has plunged dramatically.
    The government in Portugal has no plans to back down. Although the Netherlands is the European country most associated with liberal drug laws, it has already been ten years since Portugal became the first European nation to take the brave step of decriminalizing possession of all drugs within its borders—from marijuana to heroin, and everything in between.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Sad to say but judging by the ads on this site they must think they have got to be single.
    Who would marry any of these guys?
    All I see are conspiracy book ads ... but I will see whatv I can do for you, my dear.
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 10th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    All I see are conspiracy book ads ... but I will see whatv I can do for you, my dear.
    The Duchess lives only 2.6 miles from you and would just love to massage your sore lower back with a happy ending AND Rustle your Jimmies into the bargain... and all for this once-only super-bargain offer of $799 cash. (No credit cards accepted due to the stinkin NSA, FBI, CIA and IRS).

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    856

    Post Adblock Plus

    "Surf the web without annoying ads! Blocks banners, pop-ups and video ads - even on Facebook and YouTube Unobtrusive ads aren't being blocked in order to support websites (configurable) It's free!" Available as an extension for the Firefox browser. https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Can the ZenZone outdo this site?
    By Automatic Monkey in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM
  2. Zen Zone now obsolete, check out this site
    By Automatic Monkey in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 27th, 2012, 09:38 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
  4. Great new free movie site
    By Brutus in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
  5. U.S. pulls Web site said to reveal nuclear guide
    By Brutus in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts