+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Reasons Why the Christian God is Imaginary

Default Pope Dope

Pope Francis compares trans people to nuclear weapons

Head of the Catholic Church claims those who transition are opposing 'God's order of creation'
    | BY JOE MORGAN

Pope Francis has compared trans people to nuclear weapons, saying both do not 'recognize the order of creation'.
    The head of the Catholic Church has claimed people who 'manipulate' their bodies are similar to 'Herods' that 'destroy, that plot designs of death, that disfigure the face of man and woman, destroying creation.'

The comments were made in a new book published in Italy, Pope Francis: This Economy Kills, calling on Christians to safeguard God's order of creation.
    'Let's think of the nuclear arms, of the possibility to annihilate in a few instants a very high number of human beings,' he says.

'Let's think also of genetic manipulation, of the manipulation of life, or of the gender theory, that does not recognize the order of creation.'
    'With this attitude, man commits a new sin, that against God the Creator,' the pope adds.

'The true custody of creation does not have anything to do with the ideologies that consider man like an accident, like a problem to eliminate.'

'God has placed man and woman and the summit of creation and has entrusted them with the earth,' Francis says. 'The design of the Creator is written in nature.'

'If we fail in this responsibility, if we do not take care of our brothers and of all creation, destruction advances,' he added.

- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/p....GibxDnEa.dpuf

Default Uncanny Resemblance

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    God promises to show people that come to him with a pure heart and mind. Few manage to find this state. The ones that do get the response. I speak from experience and know many others that have been to the well and drawn the water.

Last edited by Katz; March 28th, 2016 at 07:26 AM.

Last edited by Katz; March 28th, 2016 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I say we should not compete!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

Last edited by Katz; April 1st, 2016 at 05:14 PM.

Last edited by Katz; April 2nd, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

http://deadstate.org/u-s-churches-are-now-costing-taxpayers-71-billion-a-year/

FEATURED
    U.S. churches are now costing taxpayers $71 billion a year

Last edited by Katz; April 5th, 2016 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    As I learned in social archaeology, individuals see God as a reflection of themselves and their environment. If you are a terrible person or have a horrible situation your starting point is to see God as a monster. The second part of your post tells how to have your soul mature into where you are pure of mind and heart. At this point your view of God changes and your view of the world around you. God is within us all. Some kill that part of them and live a horrible life and perceive God and the world to be a reflection of themselves. Others kill the part of them that is horrible. It atrophies and becomes so anemic that it has no chance in the internal struggle to live as a reflection of a loving and forgiving God. The violent and vengeful God within you dies along with that part of you. This part of the gnostic gospels is right on the money. Christ came to take the priest or religious elder from between you and God. The religious elders don't want to lose their power so they are not always helpful, to say the least, when in comes to getting you to embrace the good one within and shun the evil one within us all. Your good should be musclebound while your bad should be too weak to raise its head. I guess a lot of people embrace their evil side to the point the good can't raise its head so the God they know is the horrible reflection of who they are.

I just picked my Dad up from the airport. He went to see a doctor who doesn't practice medicine as the AMA proscribes even though he is an MD. He has been searching for something since my Mom died last year. He wanted me to go but I knew I was already balanced and doing the right things to be healthy. He took my maternal uncle who is more like a brother to me since he was a baby when my parents got married. They both had disabling degenerating conditions medical science associates with old age. My Dad has spent most of the last few years in a wheelchair. I go and pick him up at the airport yesterday. He tells me of all the miracles this guy worked on the about 2 dozen people that attended. The blind gets their sight to start to return, the lame walk, cancer is kept in remission after medical science gave the death prognosis years ago (a returning patient)and many other chronic conditions healed. What this doctor did first was some kind of body energy balancing. He worked with everyone individually. Next they made a list of all the good events and traumatic events from their past. It was hate and a lack of forgiveness that was causing their conditions. They were taught how to love and forgive others and themselves for past events. There were some more parts to it but when my Dad was done I tell him that is just what Christ teaches. My Dad said that the generic words God and religion were used a lot. The problems those that believed themselves to be religious had was that they put religion between themselves and God. The correct flow is God to and fro man and man to and fro religion. When we got home the first thing my Dad did was put his wheelchair in storage. He has a condition known as DISH (diffuse idiopathic skeletal hypertosis). This is the abnormal growth of bone in the joints and along the spine in extreme cases. My Dads spine is fused into one bone except for 2 discs. His neck is one bone with a spur growing out about 10 inches that will eventually cut of the blood flow to his head. It is already hard for him to swallow. The only thing medicine suggests is an operation to remove only this bone which has a fatality rate of over 80% and the bone will just grow back. They have no idea what causes this condition. He met this doctor he saw over the weekend at a self help conference. The doctor said he could help and maybe cure his DISH. Anyway my Dad can move his neck up and down more than he has been able to for years. I talked to my uncle who experienced the same miraculous relief of his troubles. He has been not able to lift his arms because of shoulder issues. He reported that he is as strong as he was 30 years ago. He mentioned sort of a reverse view of the reflection I spoke of above. It is attraction. That you get returned to you what is in your mind. If you are trying to lose weight and all you can think of is how fat you are you will fail. If you think of a skinny you the pounds will melt off. If you think of God as horrible and vengeful that is who you become. Anyway there minds were causing their bodies to attack themselves because they couldn't forgive people and embrace love and give of themselves and their surplus. It was slowly killing them literally. My Dad's body was literally going to strangle itself.

Now you have to decide for yourself are you going to believe in love, forgiveness, brotherhood and charity as the God that dwells within you or are you going to have chronic illnesses when you get older caused by the hateful and vengeful God that lives within yourself. Which God do you honor with the your self image. Christ healed in the same manner as this doctor that got tired of treating peoples sick minds and souls with poisons to their bodies. Take care of the cause not the symptoms. Start to nourish the God within you that brings you life not the one who brings death and debilitation.
    And behold, Lady Tthreee hath spake...

The Trinity... Do we have one God in three parts, or three Gods in one? The Catholic Encyclopedia clears up the matter for us, in a masterpiece of theological close reasoning":

"In the unity of the Godhead there are three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these are Three Persons being truly distinct one from another. Thus, in the words of the Athanasian Creed: 'the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there are not three Gods but one God."

You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help? -- Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread