+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does Big Bang = Big Bullsh*t?

Default Does Big Bang = Big Bullsh*t?

SOURCE: http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology.htm

On Truth & Reality
    The Spherical Standing Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) in Space

Site Introduction (2011): Despite several thousand years of failure to correctly understand physical reality (hence the current postmodern view that this is impossible) there is an obvious solution.
    Simply unite Science (Occam's Razor / Simplicity) with Metaphysics (Dynamic Unity of Reality) and describe reality from only one substance existing, as Leibniz wrote;
    'Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another'.
    Given we all experience many minds and many material things, but always in one common Space, we are thus required to describe physical reality in terms of Space. We then find there is only one solution, a Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) where the electron is a spherical standing wave. See Wave Diagrams.
    In hindsight the error was obvious, to try and describe an interconnected reality with discrete 'particles', which then required forces / fields to connect them in space and time. This was always just a mathematical solution which never explained how matter was connected across the universe.

I realise that there are a lot of 'crackpot' theories about truth and reality on the internet, but it is easy to show that the Wave Structure of Matter is the correct solution as it deduces the laws of Nature (the fundamentals of Physics & Philosophy) perfectly (there are no opinions). While the Wave Structure of Matter is obvious once known, to begin it will seem strange simply because it takes time for our minds to adjust to new knowledge.

For those who are religious / spiritual, I think Albert Einstein expresses the enlightened view of God. He writes 'I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings.' This harmony arises from a Wave Structure of Matter in Space (we are all interconnected in this space that we all commonly experience). This unity of reality (God, Brahman, Tao, Spirit, Energy, Light, Vibration) is central to all major world religions, thus their common moral foundation of 'Do unto others as to thyself' as the other is part of the self.

Please help our world (human society / life on earth) by sharing this knowledge.
    Clearly our world is in great trouble due to human overpopulation and the resultant destruction of Nature, climate change and the pollution of air, land and water. The best solution to these problems is to found our societies on truth and reality rather than past myths and customs (which invariably cause harm).
    We are listed as one of the Top Philosophy Websites on the Internet with around 600,000 page views each week, and rank in the top 20 in Google for many academic search terms - so we just need a bit of help to get in the top five. Given the Censorship in Physics / Philosophy of Science Journals (founded on the standard model / particle physics) the internet is clearly the best way to get new knowledge visible to the world.
    A world now in great need of wisdom from truth and reality.
    Sincerely,
    Geoff Haselhurst - Karene Howie - Full Introduction - Email - Nice Letters - Share this Knowledge

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. (George Orwell)
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world. (Mohandas Gandhi)
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. (Edmund Burke)
    Hell is Truth Seen Too Late. (Thomas Hobbes)

Cosmology
    What is the Most Simple Cosmology & Does it Work? How our Finite Spherical 'Observable Universe' Exists within Infinite Eternal Space

The supreme task of the physicist is to arrive at those universal elementary laws from which the cosmos can be built up by pure deduction. There is no logical path to these laws; only intuition, resting on sympathetic understanding of experience, can reach them. (Albert Einstein, 1918)

Introduction

The purpose of this Cosmology page is to explain how the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) in infinite eternal space is consistent with current astronomical observations. You will need a basic understanding of the (WSM) before you read it (see links on left side of page). And try and keep in mind that you are not reading some abstract mathematical explanation - WSM cosmology describes how you exist in this space of the universe and interact with everything around you.

1. Our Finite Spherical Universe is all that Exists.
    (Which led to the Big Bang Theory for the Creation of the Universe).

To briefly summarise, if the universe is finite (and all there is) then there are only three options.

1. The universe is static - then it needs an antigravity component to stop it collapsing (Einstein's cosmological constant).

2. The universe is contracting (there is no evidence for this).

3. The universe is expanding (the redshift with distance supports this if it is caused by Doppler shifting due to receding motion - this is the path Cosmology went down).

But this has numerous problems; e.g. what caused the big bang, what is it expanding into, what is outside the boundary of the finite universe?

2. Our Finite Spherical 'Observable Universe' exists as part of Infinite Eternal Space.

The most simple explanation is that only one thing exists, space, thus it is necessarily infinite and eternal. From this most simple foundation we can then deduce that matter must be formed from waves in Space, where the electron is a spherical standing wave. The wave center forms the 'particle' effect, the spherical in and out waves explain how matter is in continual two way communication with other matter (waves) in the space around it. The Wave Diagrams page is useful for picturing this.

The obvious question then arises: "Where do the in waves come from that form our matter?"

The answer is simple, from the out waves of other matter around us in space (which is a direct consequence of Huygens' Principle). From this we can deduce that every wave center 'particle' is at the center of its observable universe within infinite space.

Most importantly, when you deduce this you find that each wave center only receives waves from a finite amount of other matter - thus the energy of matter is finite. See the Equation of the Cosmos. This also means that the size of matter is finite - matter is the size of its finite spherical observable universe within infinite space.

This explains why when we look around us in space we see that we are surrounded by other matter (planets, stars, galaxies, galaxy clusters, etc.) and that we seem to be at the center of our observable universe. The WSM cosmology deduces that this is true wherever you are in infinite space.

NOTE: To avoid confusion I use the terms observable universe or Hubble Sphere rather than universe. Our observable universe exists as a finite spherical region of infinite eternal space. We can only see and interact with other matter within our observable universe.

So we see that there were actually two paths to explore - cosmologists went down the 'Big Bang' path of the universe being all that exists and ignored the other more simple explanation founded on a finite observable universe within infinite Space (though this only works if you understand the Wave Structure of Matter in Space).

From these two cosmology theories we can then show that a cosmology founded on the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) in Infinite Eternal Space is the most simple, that it matches observations correctly, and explains and solves many problems currently caused by the Big Bang creation theory of Cosmology.

This Differs from the Big Bang Theory in Two Ways...

Cont. at SOURCE: http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Katweezel; November 8th, 2011 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Big Bang theory big bullshit
    Dogma schmogma

You expect me to read that garbly goop!
    I thought this post was about the Big Bang Theory TV show!!!!!
    Well since I'm here...how about that little actress Kaley Cuoco.....mmmmmmmmmmmgood!!!!
    Oh did I mention I love the show and her character?
    Speakin of banging things....

Machinist
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Default The Big Bang theory: Out of date

(Cut from the above article:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metaphysics: One Infinite Eternal Continuous Substance (February, 2010)

While this may surprise some people, both ancient Indian and Greek philosophy & metaphysics realised that matter interacts with ALL other matter in the observable universe, thus there is clearly a connection between the structure of matter and the structure of the observable universe.

The roman stoic philosopher king, Marcus Aurelius explains this beautifully (below), though many philosophers and mystics have realised this interconnection of matter in Space (this dynamic unity of reality is the founding principle of ancient Greek & Indian Philosophy).

Though One, Brahman is the cause of the many. (Rig Veda, 1200BC)

All things come out of the one, and the one out of all things. (Heraclitus, 500BC)

All phenomena, link together in a mutually conditioning network. (Buddha, 500BC)

When the Ten Thousand things are viewed in their Oneness, we return to the Origin and remain where we have always been. (Sen T'sen)

“Existent’ is indivisible, for where is the second power, which should divide it?
    But there cannot exist several "Existents," for in order to separate them, something would have to exist which was not existing, an assumption which neutralizes itself. Thus there exists only the eternal Unity.” (Parmenides, 450BC)

But indeed even if the One is more like a Principle, and the one is undivided, then the whole Universe will be undivided either in quantity or in form. ... You cannot have parts of the infinite and the infinite is indivisible. (Aristotle, 340BC)

Frequently consider the connection of all things in the Universe. ... Reflect upon the multitude of bodily and mental events taking place in the same brief time, simultaneously in every one of us and so you will not be surprised that many more events, or rather all things that come to pass, exist simultaneously in the one and entire unity, which we call the Universe. ... We should not say ‘I am an Athenian’ or ‘I am a Roman’ but ‘I am a Citizen of the Universe'. (Marcus Aurelius, 170AD)

Likewise, Western Philosophy and Physics has come to the same conclusion.

Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another. ... I maintain also that substances, whether material or immaterial, cannot be conceived in their bare essence without any activity, activity being of the essence of substance in general. (Leibniz, Monadology, 1670)

A substance cannot be produced from anything else: it will therefore be its own cause, that is, its essence necessarily involves existence, or existence appertains to the nature of it. ... No two or more substances can have the same attribute and it appertains to the nature of substance that it should exist. It must therefore exist finitely or infinitely. But not finitely. For it would then be limited by some other substance of the same nature which also of necessity must exist: and then two substances would be granted having the same attribute, which is absurd. It will exist, therefore, infinitely. (Spinoza, 1673)

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would be seen as it is, infinite. (Blake, 1800)

We may agree, perhaps, to understand by Metaphysics an attempt to know reality as against mere appearance, or the study of first principles or ultimate truths, or again the effort to comprehend the universe, not simply piecemeal or by fragments, but somehow as a whole. (Bradley, 1846-1924)

(Lee Smolin, 1997) It can no longer be maintained that the properties of any one thing in the universe are independent of the existence or non-existence of everything else. It is, at last, no longer sensible to speak of a universe with only one thing in it..."

Last edited by Katweezel; November 9th, 2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Infinite
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    You expect me to read that garbly goop!
    I thought this post was about the Big Bang Theory TV show!!!!!
    Well since I'm here...how about that little actress Kaley Cuoco.....mmmmmmmmmmmgood!!!!
    Oh did I mention I love the show and her character?
    Speakin of banging things....

Machinist
    x2!

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePlayer View Post
    x2!
    AP, you and Mach must have blundered onto the SCIENCE page by mistake. I guess the only Big Bang you guys might be interested in reading about is connected to what's hangin between yur thighs?
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    AP, you and Mach must have blundered onto the SCIENCE page by mistake. I guess the only Big Bang you guys might be interested in reading about is connected to what's hangin between yur thighs?
    SCIENCE!!! Is that why this thread's full of big fancy words?

Kat...I like science, physics always interests me. But when the big words start to fly and the article gets lengthy, well its pointless to read it when I have no comprehension of the words.
    That said, thanks for the condensed version, very interesting time line.
    For me I don't like a bunch of fluff in articles, get to the dam point,make yer point and let's move on. I have a life to live, and I'm burning up my finite days fast!!!!

Machinist
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    Kat...I like science, physics always interests me. But when the big words start to fly and the article gets lengthy, well its pointless to read it when I have no comprehension of the words.
    That said, thanks for the condensed version, very interesting time line.
    For me I don't like a bunch of fluff in articles, get to the dam point,make yer point and let's move on. I have a life to live, and I'm burning up my finite days fast!!!!

Machinist
    Mach, that site claims +600,000 daily hits, making it top 10 on Google. A quick search there and it quickly becomes apparent WHY it's popular. It strikes a chord, deep in the human psyche. If you look, just have a modern dictionary by your side...
    Dogma schmogma

Its BOTH: big bang AND steady state. And it conforms nicely with Hindu cosmology, meaning that its cyclical, expanding and contracting.

Hinduism and Big Bang Theory

Hindu Cosmology

Day and Night of Brahma --

Science writers Carl Sagan and Fritjof Capra have pointed out similarities between the latest scientific understanding of the age of the universe, and the Hindu concept of a "day and night of Brahma", which is much closer to the current known age of the universe than other creation myths. The days and nights of Brahma posit a view of the universe that is divinely created, and is not strictly evolutionary, but an ongoing cycle of birth, death, and rebirth of the universe. According to Sagan:
    The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long, longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang.[6]
    Capra, in his popular book The Tao of Physics, wrote that:
    This idea of a periodically expanding and contracting universe, which involves a scale of time and space of vast proportions, has arisen not only in modern cosmology, but also in ancient Indian mythology. Experiencing the universe as an organic and rhythmically moving cosmos, the Hindus were able to develop evolutionary cosmologies which come very close to our modern scientific models.[7]

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would be seen as it is, infinite. (Blake, 1800)[/B]
    Fast cleanse is why LSD is sometimes referred to as WIPE.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Its BOTH: big bang AND steady state. And it conforms nicely with Hindu cosmology, meaning that its cyclical, expanding and contracting.

Hinduism and Big Bang Theory

Hindu Cosmology

Science writers Carl Sagan and Fritjof Capra have pointed out similarities between the latest scientific understanding of the age of the universe, and the Hindu concept of a "day and night of Brahma", which is much closer to the current known age of the universe than other creation myths. The days and nights of Brahma posit a view of the universe that is divinely created, and is not strictly evolutionary, but an ongoing cycle of birth, death, and rebirth of the universe. According to Sagan:
    The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long, longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang.[6]
    This idea of a periodically expanding and contracting universe, which involves a scale of time and space of vast proportions, has arisen not only in modern cosmology, but also in ancient Indian mythology. Experiencing the universe as an organic and rhythmically moving cosmos, the Hindus were able to develop evolutionary cosmologies which come very close to our modern scientific models.[7]

Site Introduction (2011): Despite several thousand years of failure to correctly understand physical reality (hence the current postmodern view that this is impossible) there is an obvious solution.

Simply unite Science (Occam's Razor / Simplicity) with Metaphysics (Dynamic Unity of Reality) and describe reality from only one substance existing, as Leibniz wrote;
    'Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another'.
    Given we all experience many minds and many material things, but always in one common Space, we are thus required to describe physical reality in terms of Space. We then find there is only one solution, a Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) where the electron is a spherical standing wave. (See Wave Diagrams.)
    In hindsight the error was obvious, to try and describe an interconnected reality with discrete 'particles', which then required forces / fields to connect them in space and time. This was always just a mathematical solution which never explained how matter was connected across the universe.

I realise that there are a lot of 'crackpot' theories about truth and reality on the internet, but it is easy to show that the Wave Structure of Matter is the correct solution as it deduces the laws of Nature (the fundamentals of Physics & Philosophy) perfectly (there are no opinions). While the Wave Structure of Matter is obvious once known, to begin it will seem strange simply because it takes time for our minds to adjust to new knowledge.

For those who are religious / spiritual, I think Albert Einstein expresses the enlightened view of God. He writes 'I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings.' This harmony arises from a Wave Structure of Matter in Space (we are all interconnected in this space that we all commonly experience). This unity of reality (God, Brahman, Tao, Spirit, Energy, Light, Vibration) is central to all major world religions, thus their common moral foundation of 'Do unto others as to thyself' as the other is part of the self.

Dogma schmogma

It falls to a not yet established Unified Theory of Consciousness.

Right there it exposes Bible-banging Christianity for the kindergarten level of religio-mytholgy it is.

Right there it exposes Bible-banging Christianity for the kindergarten level of religio-mytholgy it is.
    Yes, and the good professor Roussos has written a lengthy expose of the origins and early history of the myth and subsequent forgeries and fakeries of it all ...
    right here at:

http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...Just-Mythology

I bless you, Brother Doctor Dutton, with my bent stick, and no Sacred Sheeple Scriptures written by goat-herding sand people... Yay!
    Dogma schmogma

From that site: Wave Motion Theory from: http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Cosmology.htm
    Last edited by Katweezel; November 21st, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread