+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stock Market is a Suckers Game

Default Stock Market is a Suckers Game

Stock Market is a Suckers Game
    Source: Paul Drockton

Behind the expensive suits and the talking heads and the constant reassurances there is a simple truth. The Stock Market is and has always been a suckers game. I discovered this on my own when, as a manager for Farmers Insurance, I was required to get licensed as a Registered Principal. I quickly acquired my series 6, 63 and 26.

Unfortunately for Farmers, I lost some money in the .com bubble and realized that gold and silver were much better investments. While other managers were pushing their agents to sell variable annuities, mutual funds and variable life insurance policies, I was teaching my agents to focus on fixed, interest bearing products.

My agents, thanks to my expertise and management skills, were some of the highest producing agents in the company. One of the facts that lead to my recognition as a President's Council manager and numerous other awards.

Yet, Farmers was displeased. instead of doing what was best for the client in the long run, they were getting people that trusted them for good, conservative financial advise, to dump their life savings into the Wall Street perpetual black hole.

Those that listened to my advice back then, which was buy gold and silver, and stay in interest sensitive products, never lost a penny.

Consider the following:

1. The S&P 500 is a big barrel of money. When the money gets to a certain level, the Psychopaths drain it off. In order to get it to a certain level, you have to buy the B.S. and turn your life savings over to them.

2. Only a few insiders actually buy and sell stocks. These institutional investors and market makers bring the market down by selling stock into the market.

3. The S&P 500 represents 75 cents of every dollar invested in the stock market. That means 500 company stocks to sell when they want the market to crash. Not that hard to accomplish when you think about it.

4. The other branch of the Satanic Psychopaths catch all that falling money by buying Put Options against the S&P. AS the S&P goes down, they are capturing all of that lost wealth.

5. My Clients have made anywhere from 20-50% returns over the last week by also shorting the stock market. One client made $2400 profit from a $3500 investment. Can your stock broker do that? If so, why aren't they doing it? Instead, they are standing idly by while you lose money.

To quote one client: "You are an angel, Paul. An angel from God. Thank you!"

6. The big collapse is still a week or more away. Options I recommend don't expire till November 19. If the market drops during that time period, you sell your options and pocket the profit.

Email me at pdrockton@aol.com

Last edited by zengrifter; October 5th, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

ZG, you better hope that sponsor ING isn't reading this post. They make $4 a trade. Maybe Goldline might be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
    Aslan, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. Now we are gaining. How can you actually claim it's worse?

I'm referring to the percent of people unemployed.

And why do you continue the mantra that Obama is raising taxes, when he has slashed taxes?

His new proposal will be paid for by raising taxes.

And if no one is saying there are new regulations, why do they keep calling them Obama's regulations? And why would you say they are now creating new regulations? Where is there any evidence of this?

I don't call them Obama's regulations. I call them government regulations.

Why? That's what government does. I worked for government for many years. New regulations are always in the making. Go to any government website and search for a list of rulemakings; you may be stunned. Like the Internal Revenue Code, government rules and regulations keep thousands of government lawyers and accountants gainfully employed, but like the IRC, it also creates a maze of rules and regulations and exceptions to the rule that defy reason and common sense, and quite often cause more problems than they're worth.

The Reps keep repeating these statements that Obama has raised taxes, Obama has created job-killing regulations, Obama caused the recession, Stimulous crearted zero jobs. None of this is true. We need some honesty.

I don't say any of these things. I do say he has spent far too much with far too little effect, and so did Bush. I do believe it's time to stop failed policies, and try something new. I do not see his new proposal as anything different than his former failed spending policy. I do not think it will work. I want something new, supported by most businesses and conservatives, and that is an overall reduction in taxes that directly affect businesses and a reduction in regulations that make it more difficult to do business and to start new businesses, without eliminating any regulation essential to the honest and fair transaction of the nation's business.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Aslan ,

The person in question here will never respond on this site. You have no hope of ever gettting a point across to him. Look at his president, has he even come close to getting a clue??????? They have to be crushed at the polls.
    Go TEA PARTY!!!! Get our real conservative values back again!!!! well hell ........I"d take Hillary or Bill again at this point.....

Machinist
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Aslan! What a surprise, seeing you over on the Dark Side... Nice to see you. Now, how come it took you 423 days or thereabouts to respond to QFIT's post? Better late than never, I guess.
    Dogma schmogma

Default This thread was deleted on the other site!

The S&P500 has lost something like 11% overall since 2008. Oh BOY!!!! What a great place to stash my money!?! Think again!!! Select individual stocks can make money but you have to put a full time effort into managing it, otherwise you will have situation a la Enron where stock looks great, we cook the books, the CEO and a few of his select cronies write themselves millions in bonuses and... OOPS! Something happened, something went wrong, we don't know but you're paying for it.

Any time I have entrusted MY money with someone else in my life without my direct control, they have quite often screwed it up. Silver and gold have slid down to bottoming out before starting to ascend again. Never too late to start looking out for yourself and stop paying part of some nit wit's bonus while you LOSE! I lost about $4000.00 for the month of September. "Oh my gosh! How did you do that? From playing blackjack?" ---Nope! It's because I helped pay some sh*tbag CEO's bonus from all I can tell! Thankfully blackjack went well to help compensate for it all. Wait a sec here... I thought blackjack was supposed to be the "high risk" investment???

Two people in 2007, one puts $1000.00 into gold and silver bullion, the other puts $1000.00 into the stock market, something "hands free" such as Oppenheimer mutual funds... which one do you think is better off right now in 2011 four years later? In 2001 there was a big slam then they got the "7 year itch" and BAMMO in 2008! It's been a trail of total dog poop ever since!

Of course the CEO's have slid off millions into Swiss accounts, Cayman Islands accounts, etc. and are covered no matter what but you are left in the cold. You have been totally screwed and so now you are thinking of pumping more money into it all? Go long with silver and gold and be careful with how much money you put into Wall St. We can carry the experiment even farther if you like. You stoke up cash on Wall St. and I will go long on silver and gold and let's see where we are sitting in 10 years or so!

Default Media induced frenzy

Stock market hazy, European crisis things looming and then---BOOM! It hits the media that the US Gov't. credit rating might further decline by years end and suddenly gold and silver start climbing after the settling out that has occurred in recent weeks. A crazy jump in just the last 24 hours or so. Do I trust these weinies with what's left? What they haven't already diluted down over the years to line their pockets? Should we trust Merrill Lynch, Oppenheimer and the rest and have blind faith that these d*ckheads are not there to bleed you out for all it's worth? Not just no but F*CK no! I have lost all faith that our financial institutions are safe, stable or out for anything other than their own interests. Their games, their "churning" to bleed your accounts and bump up their commissions...

I have also lost all faith that our politicians are going to do the right thing and be effective managers in high positions of responsibility rather than unscrupulous pawns for sale to the highest bidder to be their puppets. There seems to be no such thing as a politician that can't be bought, can't be swayed by contributions and has the moral fortitude to do the right thing. By "moral fortitude" I don't mean some clown professing how much they love Jesus and all that bullsh*t and then when not in front of the cameras taking contributions (bribes) acting as puppets to the highest bidders and lobbyists and doing things that violate people indiscriminately... just down right hypocritical UNf*cking Jesus like sorts of things. I mean someone that can't be BOUGHT! Wall St. has their thumb up the anus of every one of our politicians. Former Wall St. execs that CAUSED all this sh*t have been appointed to public office, such as Treasury Secretary! What are this buttwipe's qualifications to run the US treasury? Why, he caused the deregulation that opened things up for the financial disaster we are having, bankrupted or helped bankrupt the Wall St. firm he was CEO of and then bled the US Treasury out for billions of taxpayer dollars to foot the bill, of course!

When you have these people that have our politicians in their back pocket to the point that they call George W. Bush "Georgie Boy" and tell him what the f*ck to do there is definately a problem in my book. You guys all want to point fingers at a specific political party, "Oh those evil Republicans! Oh those evil Democrats!" but guess what... they are cut of the same cloth! They are ... "Republicrats" and the animosity between the parties appears to be more of a smokescreen than anything else. This smokescreen allows them to run amok and f*ck over the general public for all it's worth and do for themselves, do the bidding of their masters, which are the ultrawealthy and corporations that pull their little puppet strings and that put them in office to begin with. Our politicians are no longer "public servants" accountable to the people. They consider themselves unaccountable and able to do as they please operating under different rules than the rest of us and we are nothing more than the "peasants".

I am going long on silver and gold and not trusting anyone any more. These douchebags have bled me out for all it's worth over the years and I am f*cking sick of it. I have contributed to executives bonuses in which they have made millions in bonuses, f*cked up and then wanted taxpayer dollars on top of that after halving out my retirement accounts! It wouldn't surprise me one little bit to hear that they lost all the rest of my money in there and all that is left is a $5.00 certificate of "Jeffery money" redeemable at "Toys'rus" and within the same 24 hours hear that Wall St. execs. got doled out another 100 million in bonuses. They have raped the general public for all it's worth for a very long time and amazing enough so many of you are bent over and begging for more!
    Last edited by Tarzan; October 26th, 2011 at 01:34 AM.

Default Anyone believing me yet?

Is anyone out there starting to wonder if there is any truth to a statement I made a very long time ago referring to the global economy as a "gigantic and elaborate ponzi scheme"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Is anyone out there starting to wonder if there is any truth to a statement I made a very long time ago referring to the global economy as a "gigantic and elaborate ponzi scheme"?
    Don't take it so seriously, its just a game. zg

Global Financial System is One Gargantuan Ponzi Scheme...

Last edited by zengrifter; October 26th, 2011 at 01:59 AM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Stock market hazy, European crisis things looming and then---BOOM! It hits the media that the US Gov't. credit rating might further decline by years end and suddenly gold and silver start climbing after the settling out that has occurred in recent weeks. A crazy jump in just the last 24 hours or so. Do I trust these weinies with what's left? What they haven't already diluted down over the years to line their pockets? Should we trust Merrill Lynch, Oppenheimer and the rest and have blind faith that these d*ckheads are not there to bleed you out for all it's worth? Not just no but F*CK no! I have lost all faith that our financial institutions are safe, stable or out for anything other than their own interests. Their games, their "churning" to bleed your accounts and bump up their commissions...

I have also lost all faith that our politicians are going to do the right thing and be effective managers in high positions of responsibility rather than unscrupulous pawns for sale to the highest bidder to be their puppets. There seems to be no such thing as a politician that can't be bought, can't be swayed by contributions and has the moral fortitude to do the right thing. By "moral fortitude" I don't mean some clown professing how much they love Jesus and all that bullsh*t and then when not in front of the cameras taking contributions (bribes) acting as puppets to the highest bidders and lobbyists and doing things that violate people indiscriminately... just down right hypocritical UNf*cking Jesus like sorts of things. I mean someone that can't be BOUGHT! Wall St. has their thumb up the anus of every one of our politicians. Former Wall St. execs that CAUSED all this sh*t have been appointed to public office, such as Treasury Secretary! What are this buttwipe's qualifications to run the US treasury? Why, he caused the deregulation that opened things up for the financial disaster we are having, bankrupted or helped bankrupt the Wall St. firm he was CEO of and then bled the US Treasury out for billions of taxpayer dollars to foot the bill, of course!

When you have these people that have our politicians in their back pocket to the point that they call George W. Bush "Georgie Boy" and tell him what the f*ck to do there is definately a problem in my book. You guys all want to point fingers at a specific political party, "Oh those evil Republicans! Oh those evil Democrats!" but guess what... they are cut of the same cloth! They are ... "Republicrats" and the animosity between the parties appears to be more of a smokescreen than anything else. This smokescreen allows them to run amok and f*ck over the general public for all it's worth and do for themselves, do the bidding of their masters, which are the ultrawealthy and corporations that pull their little puppet strings and that put them in office to begin with. Our politicians are no longer "public servants" accountable to the people. They consider themselves unaccountable and able to do as they please operating under different rules than the rest of us and we are nothing more than the "peasants".

I am going long on silver and gold and not trusting anyone any more. These douchebags have bled me out for all it's worth over the years and I am f*cking sick of it. I have contributed to executives bonuses in which they have made millions in bonuses, f*cked up and then wanted taxpayer dollars on top of that after halving out my retirement accounts! It wouldn't surprise me one little bit to hear that they lost all the rest of my money in there and all that is left is a $5.00 certificate of "Jeffery money" redeemable at "Toys'rus" and within the same 24 hours hear that Wall St. execs. got doled out another 100 million in bonuses. They have raped the general public for all it's worth for a very long time and amazing enough so many of you are bent over and begging for more!
    Tell it like it is, Tarzan! You'd make an excellent leader for The Occupiers. The Movement has even spread Down Under, where a few days ago in Melbourne, the cops (ordered by the Mayor) went feral and bully/Nazi arrested a whole bunch; push-tractored all tents and possessions into a big pile and took it all away somewhere. The Establishment is getting tougher, even down here where unemployment is still only 5% and just about everyone has a job. The big economy state is Western Australia which has vast mineral deposits (sold to China) and even vaster numbers of gold mines.

But here, the Aus gov has not, as yet, sold out the wealth of future generations. Although it's heading that way here, too. Is it any wonder people worldwide are fed up with GREED INC. Revolution is in the air, as the world economy teeters.

We may all need one of these each, soon...

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...2aa202b7d4.gif
    Dogma schmogma

Any suckers making money in the market these days?

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Any suckers making money in the market these days?

My family member who didn't take anything out in 2008 is doing pretty well.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    My family member who didn't take anything out in 2008 is doing pretty well.
    There is still time to convert to gold-silver, all aboard the train is leaving, next stop El Dorado!

+ Reply to Thread