+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Default A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

2 fake planes 4 seconds before impact

The dive bomb footage was south to north which is (I think) the official flight path. The true flight path was west to east and consistent with the (BALL) ufo being the small plane that many described, including Matt Lauer. A flying saucer circled the tower and bumped into, IMO, the east side of tower 2. The same plane cannot be in different locations at the same time with the nose facing east in one and north in the other. This case is closed in regards to the official story being anything but bullshit.

The cropped horizontal shot shown on TV travels west to east. The wide angle I posted and the divebomb footage are south to north.

Almost all live footage was zoomed in before impact and zoomed out afterward. This was done because no large plane or likely even a missile struck tower 2. Two live shots exist (that I know of) and both show a ball traveling west to east before impact. At six seconds look at the top right corner and notice the ball. No plane but a ufo moving slowly toward wtc 2.

WTC MISSILE STRIKE ON 911: EYE WITNESS SAW "A SMALL PLANE" - YouTube

This is so simple it's stupid.:yes: The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
    Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube[/url]

Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. Shills are trying to conceal real news stories and connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story...
    You have me pegged wrong. I did the work on Greer which is a no-brainer. The flying saucer is some pop culture humor added to an apparent truth. There was one witness who literally laughed when describing the object, small plane, ball or whatever you wanna call it. The ball or small plane was an unidentified flying object that caused tower 2 to explode.

The FAKE planes are facing different directions and the angles are only slightly different, not enough to change the impossible. The orb caused the explosion in the live footage with nothing that can debunk that visual fact, that is supported by witnesses saying small plane and one guy laughing at whatever it was, a ufo.

The dive bomb shows it going south to north exactly. The other side is east and somewhat south. It might have taken out the southeast corner but that doesn't work because the fake plane had to disappear into the building, hence, south to north.
    Last edited by 7forever; September 14th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.

Default Millions saw the 2nd plane hit the WTC live ! How did you miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.

I don't know where you were on 9/11/01 but most of the world watched it happen on live TV with time signature on the screen that matched our clocks. If you want to argue that the plane actually hit well before 9:03AM then you can argue altered videos. Otherwise the live feed on all major networks and eyewitnesses would have to have been altered in minutes with the eyewitnesses all lying. This is something totally ridiculous to argue a case for. You would have to have missed the live footage to even consider this. Most Americans didn't. With the well documented and overwhelming evidence that you either constantly alter your videos or are constantly duped by those who do it makes it even more implausible given that you are the source. I wish people would use their own brains more instead of being lead by the nose by trolls like 7forever. He has no credibility. He destroyed it with all the altered videos in the JFK thread. Every frame of the Zapruder film can be viewed individually but even after it was shown for everyone to see he continually added nonexistent frames to his clips from Zapruder he continued to do it. Look at the collection of live footage from 9/11. The people in the studio comment on seeing the plane for God sakes! Are you trying to tell me the WTC towers were taken out by some vast left wing conspiracy involving all their left wing news outlets. I am no fan of either party but that pig just won't fly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhhu5OjMf8

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    I don't know where you were on 9/11/01 but most of the world watched it happen on live TV with time signature on the screen that matched our clocks. If you want to argue that the plane actually hit well before 9:03AM then you can argue altered videos. Otherwise the live feed on all major networks and eyewitnesses would have to have been altered in minutes with the eyewitnesses all lying. This is something totally ridiculous to argue a case for. You would have to have missed the live footage to even consider this. Most Americans didn't. With the well documented and overwhelming evidence that you either constantly alter your videos or are constantly duped by those who do it makes it even more implausible given that you are the source. I wish people would use their own brains more instead of being lead by the nose by trolls like 7forever. He has no credibility. He destroyed it with all the altered videos in the JFK thread. Every frame of the Zapruder film can be viewed individually but even after it was shown for everyone to see he continually added nonexistent frames to his clips from Zapruder he continued to do it. Look at the collection of live footage from 9/11. The people in the studio comment on seeing the plane for God sakes! Are you trying to tell me the WTC towers were taken out by some vast left wing conspiracy involving all their left wing news outlets. I am no fan of either party but that pig just won't fly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhhu5OjMf8
    I would like to point out that Matt Lauer was one of the people saying he saw a plane hit when it went down live. No orb or alien spaceship like 7forever asserts hit the WTC.

Quote Originally Posted by lenny88 View Post
    He just doesn't understand that the plane was traveling faster than the speed of sound.
    You ignore that the live footage shows no plane to the south or west of the towers. NO PLANE.

The bomb that floated into T2 is circled on the top right about 10 seconds before impact.

Digi-plane meets ufo bomb for southeast FAKE-OUT. Notice how it bee bops across the south side like something right out of the Jetsons.

The fireball was on the northeast corner consistent with the missile impact on the north side of T1. T2 is consistent with the initial impact being on the east side and then creates the massive fireball on the northeast corner.

Matt Lauer described the ball being a small plane circling the building. No plane can circle a building. It is complete bullshit. A helicopter or ufo packed with explosives for sure and that is what exploded T2, not a missile and certainly not a commercial jet. One witness kinda snickered and commented on how slow it was moving. The only witness describing it live was a female reporter who said a helicopter was approaching and she freaked out when it exploded. I will try and get that footage.

Watch the white object on the northeast corner before it explodes. This could be where the orb really exploded creating the fireball in that very location.

4:48
    911stealth Live Chopper 4 NBC No Plane Dim Orb vs 2 Stored NBC Tiny Orb - YouTube

Default I didn't ignore anything. I considered the source.

I didn't ignore anything. You have demonstrated a long history of posting faked video. I found a collection of live videos presented just the way everyone remembered them when they first aired. Viewers, newsmen and eyewitnesses all saw a plane hit the South tower. The world was filming. What makes you think that anyone is dumb enough to believe you. We all saw the live coverage. You expect me to believe that a conspiracy to alter video involved most of the citizens of New York City who would have to lie, the whole left wing media with cooperation from FOX to say they saw a passenger plane from their live reporters on the scene and their commenters in the studio. Or I can believe there are a few whack jobs who like to alter videos and play on legitimate suspicions people have. Your video when played from the source has notable distortions in it were the plane should be in the "no plane no orb" shot indicating it was altered (note this is not the path of the "orb"). As has been established you are the king of bringing altered videos to this site. Are we to believe the millions of eyewitnesses and all the live news reports or one that surfaced in January of 2008. Is it easier to believe all news videos were altered almost instantly or one that is brought forth by known video fakes 7.5 years later was altered? The questions answer is so obvious it is a rhetorical question. Even amongst the most gullible conspiracy nuts I doubt you will find someone to buy that one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YoC14qi4c

I love this guy. He can't seem to understand that unlike a missile that would blow up on impact a plane will blow up once it has broken up enough for the fuel to combust. While still in the tanks it has no danger of combusting. It makes it most of the way through before this happens. He also seems confused by the sun reflecting off the engines, tail and belly of these cylindrical parts of the plane. He only comments on the belly part though. Also as the plane enters the building at an angle covering several floors he doesn't seem to understand that stuff will fly in every direction along with the pressure change that would blow out windows as the plane enters.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxfS6Tnxlw

Last edited by Lady Tthree; September 14th, 2011 at 03:02 PM.

FAKE PLANE SOUTH VS. UFO WEST WINS

The orb cannot be ignored because the fake west plane was shown on all networks who allowed and participated in TV FAKERY. These pics are 13-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball and show the circular bomb well west of the dive bomber myth. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt and that makes the ufo bomb the unanimous winner.

2nd hit CBS divebomber CBS9 4:37 pm - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by greengrow3 View Post

So you dont trust media and t.v. networks because they edit the video but you trust Matt Laur!?? Hes a reporter for NBC!
    dont you think he would just want a storry about a ufo or somethin???
    No, Matt Lauer is as mainstream as they come. If you listen to the clip, he disagrees with the hysterical reporter (woman on the phone) about seeing a big jet. What he saw is consistent with the orb circling the building and blowing up T2. Other witnesses said small plane and many said a blue logo on the front. One guy said it didn't belong in the area, which is consistent with seeing something like a ufo. Lauer's honest account is corroborated by the live footage.

+ Reply to Thread