+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Turk Discusses Gold with Jim Sinclair

Default James Turk Discusses Gold with Jim Sinclair

James Turk, Director of The GoldMoney Foundation www.goldmoney.com/goldresearch, talks to Jim Sinclair, host of www.jsmineset.com/ , about his successful gold price predictions, US debt problems, how to ride the trend and the second phase of the gold bull. It's a gear change from arithmetic to exponential growth as public perceptions about the safety of the US dollar changes. The debt ceiling debate is a wake up call for people all over the world. The video was recorded on August 5 2011 at the GATA conference in London. zg

<em>
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default 1764

This "1764" video as I have come to call it spells out some of the details of I referred to long ago as "Our global fiat currency system is nothing more than a giant and elaborate ponzi scheme." I've had many detractors to that bold statement and even as some of the cause and effect is happening they are defending their stance and viewpoint and will either go down stoically or perhaps go down kicking and screaming all the way... either way, they are going down unless they have listened to me and people like Zengrifter at least a LITTLE BIT along the way.

The bottom line is that I personally am trusting gold and silver more than I am trusting the value of currency. Sinclair points out exactly why, which is a lack of balance sheet intregrity in the banking system. When you can make your own determinations as to valuation and manipulate it to your liking and best advantage there's a lot of room for "greed and human nature to the extreme" that caters only to those on top of it all. "Theatrics to prop up solvency with paper pseudomoney" will only work for so long before something gives.

"If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year, they spend $75,000 a year and are $327,000 in credit card debt. They are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget and debt, reduced to a level that the average person can understand."

+ Reply to Thread