+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Clinton Chronicles - Exposing Bill and Hillary -video

Red face The Clinton Chronicles - Exposing Bill and Hillary -video

The Clinton Chronicles - Exposing Bill and Hillary's criminal activity - Amazing Video!!!

The Clinton Chronicles was originally released in June of 1994. The videotape had a very big impact, according to some, on the 1994 elections. The Chronicles was put together because there were several people, not only in Arkansas, but across the nation, that had documented evidence of criminal activity that involved Bill and Hillary Clinton. That evidence was never allowed to be in court. The media refused to expose this evidence.

The people who prepared this film took the time and the effort to allow the people and the investigators involved to bring the evidence to you, the people, to view. What you’re about to see you’re not going to believe.

Some of you will say, "How could this happen?" All I ask you to do is sit back, view what we have and listen to what we have to say. You make your own judgment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Cx5ISMcWk

Last edited by zengrifter; October 21st, 2016 at 05:05 PM. Reason: restore video

A few comments:

First, I take it that this video has been out and obtainable on the Internet for 18 years or so. Is this correct?

Second, this is the first time I have ever viewed it. I have heard many parts of it, but never in such a complete and unambiguous manner. Am I that out of touch, or has there been a concerted effort to suppress it since 1994? If so, how could that have been done? Has this video been available all these years, but I just never paid attention to it? lol

Third, I watched the entire video from start to finish, and I must say I believed every word of it. Amazing. My BS detector, which I try to keep well tuned, did not go off once.

As a Christian I say, "There, but for the grace of God, go I." Sadly, what separates many of us from just such a criminal and reprehensible path in life is lack of opportunity. This is not to condone, but just to recognize human weakness. Such malfeasance still needs to be dealt with in no uncertain terms whenever encountered.

What could be done to reduce such abuses of public power?
    • People in the know should not relent from bringing these facts and more to light. We owe it to the American people. But I would caution anyone in so doing to be as careful as humanly possible so as to protect themselves and their families from bodily harm.
    • I believe without reservation that the Republican Party is just as susceptible to this and worse scandals, and so I would not view this in any way asan indictment of the Democratic Party.
    • The existence of "career" politicians looms even larger in my mind as a major contributing factor to these type of abuses. If we can limit terms of elected officials, we will throw a significant obstacle in the way of those who would abuse the exercise of public power.
    • Support the legalization of drugs. It is better to have a doped up society than a doped up society with all the attendant evils of illegal drug trafficking, including politicians using illegal drug activity to maneuver themselves into powerful positions in state and federal government.
    • Eliminate the ability of government to appoint top government officials from the ranks of those sectors which they will be called on to oversee and regulate. They may know more about those sectors, which qualifies them in the sense of expertise, but they can hardly be considered unbiased and expected to suddenly ignore their former cronies in favor of the faceless American public, not to mention, could they be expected to blow the whistle on any criminal activities in those organizations that formerly employed them. Let other citizens fill these positions; they can employ "experts" as needed. It only stand to reason!
    • Eliminate contributions to political campaigns by anyone other than private citizens from their personal wealth, and cap the size of those donations.
    • Make it simple and easy for any private citizen to run for public office.
    Last edited by aslan; July 15th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Make it simple and easy for any private citizen to run for public office.
    This is what happens when an ordinary citizen is elected to a high Washington office -

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Do what is right.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Do what is right.
    Power corrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Power corrupts.
    Only if you let it.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. Lord Acton
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Term limits and campaign donation reform would help you do what is right.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Name:  clinton.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  36.0 KB
    Dogma schmogma

I showed the Clinton Chronicles to a friend and, while he found it believable, he questions why the Republicans have not made hay out of it. Good question.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I showed the Clinton Chronicles to a friend and, while he found it believable, he questions why the Republicans have not made hay out of it. Good question.
    They live in the same glass house.

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    They live in the same glass house.

Too simplistic an answer. They jump on every other opportunity to thrash the other side, same bird or not. You watch the news. Not a day goes by when the Dems are not accusing the Reps of some indiscretion, misstep, or blunder, and vice versa. If this was as clean and clear a case as the vid makes out, where is the Republican outcry?

Squawk! Squawk!

Name:  eagle2.gif
Views: 156
Size:  20.2 KB
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Too simplistic an answer. They jump on every other opportunity to thrash the other side, same bird or not.
    Not exactly. Certain things are occaisionally "off-limits". The rest is just Kabuki theater.

Both parties do the same things for the same people. They just make a show of making it look different so the public will be divided and fighting with one and another. If you think the dems are anti big oil, look at what Obama did for BP. They were granted a categoric exclusion from EPA oversight on their most environmentally dangerous project. The administration said at the time "there is virtually no chance of any environmental impact". Fast forward a year and the gulf is covered in crude. If you think they care about the needy look at Obamacare. If you are poor you are forced to buy healthcare you can't afford or pay a huge tax. This lines the pockets of the insurance companies and the government but if you are poor you have even less money to see a doctor and the only policy you can afford has a ridiculous deductible so you still have to pay 100% anyway. I don't see them rushing to get the care they need under those circumstances. It was all about lining the pockets of big business.

Did the big businesses that caused the mortgage crisis pay a price. No, they got a huge government bailout to use to give their executives fat bonuses.

Did the program they said would help you if you were behind in your mortgage do that. The problem was it wasn't worth it for the banks to foreclose because you owed more than your house was worth. So they put a big wad of cash aside that you could have if you made years of payments on time if you didn't the lender would get it. Did this make it any easier to make your payments? NO. Did it make it worthwhile for the banks to foreclose the first time you missed a payment? YES. No doubt the size of that carrot was determined by the banks to be optimal for making foreclosure profitable on your underwater mortgage.

If you look at any of the programs they say are designed to help, it doesn't take much analysis to figure out how it is deigned to screw you over while helping big business. This is true for both parties. The trouble is now they are helping big business build their overseas operations.

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    Both parties do the same things for the same people. They just make a show of making it look different so the public will be divided and fighting with one and another. If you think the dems are anti big oil, look at what Obama did for BP. They were granted a categoric exclusion from EPA oversight on their most environmentally dangerous project. The administration said at the time "there is virtually no chance of any environmental impact". Fast forward a year and the gulf is covered in crude. If you think they care about the needy look at Obamacare. If you are poor you are forced to buy healthcare you can't afford or pay a huge tax. This lines the pockets of the insurance companies and the government but if you are poor you have even less money to see a doctor and the only policy you can afford has a ridiculous deductible so you still have to pay 100% anyway. I don't see them rushing to get the care they need under those circumstances. It was all about lining the pockets of big business.

Did the big businesses that caused the mortgage crisis pay a price. No, they got a huge government bailout to use to give their executives fat bonuses.

Did the program they said would help you if you were behind in your mortgage do that. The problem was it wasn't worth it for the banks to foreclose because you owed more than your house was worth. So they put a big wad of cash aside that you could have if you made years of payments on time if you didn't the lender would get it. Did this make it any easier to make your payments? NO. Did it make it worthwhile for the banks to foreclose the first time you missed a payment? YES. No doubt the size of that carrot was determined by the banks to be optimal for making foreclosure profitable on your underwater mortgage.

If you look at any of the programs they say are designed to help, it doesn't take much analysis to figure out how it is deigned to screw you over while helping big business. This is true for both parties. The trouble is now they are helping big business build their overseas operations.
    One thing you said bothers me. You said that if you are poor you are forced to buy healthcare you can't afford or pay a huge tax. That is not my understanding. If you are poor, the government will pay you into the system form what the rest of us pay; at least, that is my understanding. No poor person would vote for Obama if they were going to have to pay dearly for healthcare. I think who it will hurt is the middle class and the rich (although nothing hurts them), not the poor. But I may be wrong. Maybe you can explain. The rest of what you said I pretty much agree with, although on the BP exclusion, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just business as usual with no substantive change from the Bush years. The White House really doesn't know what goes on down at the operational level in most cases; they just issue general guidelines to Department and Agency heads, who themselves may not realize what goes on until the SHTF.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread