+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Murder in the Antipodes - The disappearance of Steven Goldsmith!

Default Murder in the Antipodes - The disappearance of Steven Goldsmith!

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Aler..._k/goldsmit.htm

Brisbane Australia July 2000: On the supermarket checkout line one evening there is a guy in his twenties, red hair and looks a bit lost, his name was Steven Goldsmith he had come to my door a couple years before hawking a book of poetry he had written.

He was wearing worn football shorts, sneakers, a T shirt and light jacket, the line I was in ran parallel to his, while he shuffled forward open faced and vulnerable, he was with a fellow who was a regular patron of the local gym, who was a policeman as far as I knew, who saw me looking and glared.

A couple days later Goldsmith was reported missing by a flatmate who has not seen him for several days.
    After getting no response from an internet campaign, in 2006 I contacted Queensland Police Missing Persons and told them I had information re this young man's disappearance, the woman to whom I was directed said her name was Clair then got bitchy and hung up.

Ringing back she would provide no further information like her full name and police rank, and when I protested she got bitchy and hung up again, I went in to Police HQ in Brisbane the next day and told them I wished to report a sighting, the police at the desk told me to get out.

http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showt...y-to-Auschwitz .. The murder of Katherine Schweitzer: Cover up underway in Sydney Australia.

The date was December 28 2006, Katherine Schweitzer's body was discovered in a wheely bin inside her high security Sydney apartment on the evening of the same day, she said that her family was arrested and sent to Auschwitz in 1944, whence only she survived out of fourteen, by a Jew who had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.

Update: While doing additional research Googling Steven Goldsmith, one encountered a listing for Australian Missing Persons @supernerd.com
    I contacted them in November 2006 telling them I had info re Steven's disappearance, and that this was only one of many cases where we had a problem with the inadequate police response re murder.

I called again early May 2007, they said an Australian TV Station had recently contacted them re this man's disappearance, and that they had advised the television people of the connection to Fitzone Gym.

That the TV people had contacted both the Gym in question, and the supermarket where I had reported the sighting, to be told at both places that security footage from that far back was no longer available, and that Steven Goldsmith had never been a member of the Gym

No one had ever said that Goldsmith had been a member of the gym, the person with him on the night he disappeared was for a period of years, a regular and prominent member of a clique of undesirables who frequented the gym.

Who were police as far as I knew, since they looked and acted like police, and drove half broke down old automobiles which is what police drive, which leads to the conclusion that the Australian Missing Persons @ supernerd.com website, is a false flag op in the matter of murder and disappearance.

Default The height of cynicism..

This poster has recently appeared in Sydney Street New Farm adjacent to Mr Goldsmith's previous residence!
    http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showt...s-Johnny-Gosch!

It resonates with the Johnny Gosh case in the United States, he was abducted at twelve years of age in a highly publicized kidnap to become a "Milk Carton Kid," his image was published on some billions of milk cartons across the USA .. during which campaign he was photographed in company with George HW Bush, the then Vice President of the United States!
    Editorial:

This case is the tip of an iceberg of murder and disappearance that has characterized political and police activity here, at least since the 1973 fire bombing of the Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub, in which fifteen ppl died, an earlier firebomb had devastated Torino's, another night spot located in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.

In 1978 after criminal charges were levied against one Police Superintendent Tony Murphy, at whose behest Billy McCulken says he bombed Torino's, Mr McCulkens wife and two beautiful school age daughters disappeared.

THE WLODARCZYK KILLING: Terror becomes horror, Kay Chambers is dead

1978 The Coroner recommends Vincent O'Dempsy and Pat Glancy be charged with three counts of murder .. Evidence linked the pair to police who wanted to urge a Billy McCulken not to testify in a court case then pending which concerned police corruption, the victims were Mr McCulken's wife and daughters.

The Crown Prosecutor did not proceed in the matter issuing a terse statement that in his opinion, evidence valid in the Coroner's Court was invalid in the Supreme Court because some of it was hearsay. No bodies have ever been found, 0'Dempsy is said to be the proprietor of a private cemetery and an associate of Les Smith, both of whom are known associates of former Acting Police Commissioner Ron Redmond.
    We contend at the P&D’s that Kay Chambers was murdered to silence her

Angelo Vasta was DPP in 1978 who decided not to prosecute 0'Dempsy and Glancey, recalling evidence the Coroner heard that Mrs M and the girls firstly did all they could to fulfill the sexual fantasies of their assailants, hoping thus to save their lives. After that the screaming went on for hours before they died.

Recalling Vasta being elevated short time later to the bench, from where he was removed in 1988 in the wake of the Fl, allegedly because he maintained an allegedly unhealthy relationship with senior police who had been adversely named in evidence at the FI.

Readers: As you can see the Goldsmith case is no isolated incident .. The political and media lobby that turns away from this material, like it does in response to hard data that Jews perped 911..

Pentagon Missile

WTC Missile

Luther Kings in Dallas

Is similarly beholden to the same Jew press that goes on about Osama bin Laden, while neglecting video of missile deployments at the WTC and the Pentagon on 911, and the presence of Martin Luther and Coretta King in a snipers nest Dallas Texas 22 November 1963.

Steven Goldsmith is said, by the Editor @ Rebel News, to have been a Jew .. his disappearance appears to be ground work for future charges, that Jews have been "disappeared" while nobody gave a good G-d damn, becuz they were Jews!

Default Australian True Crime Compendium - Rape Pillage and Murder ..authority turns away!!

Shotgun and Standover - The Murder of Xenophon Zervos!

http://www.panmacmillan.com.au/displ...son,%20Russell

The Story of the Painters and Dockers

Before he turned to writing full time, James Morton was a London lawyer specializing in criminal defense work, he is the author of over 30 books dealing mainly with organized crime. Russell Robinson is an award winning investigative reporter at the Herald Sun, Melbourne.

Ed: James Morton says in his book Dangerous to Know: "Xenophon Zervos - Brisbane Painter and Docker shot dead 26 March 1986," which is a mixture of truth and fiction, since Mr Zervos was indeed shot dead, however he was in fact a Brisbane restaurateur!

http://www.dockersunion.net/journals...001_page1.html

Morton came here in 2009 after Robinson rang and arranged for a telephone interview, we told him of the struggle that was underway on the docks, and gave him a copy of the 2001 Union Journal, below is what we had to say about Xenophon Zervos..

http://www.dockersunion.net/journals/Page2.htm

Item: Xenophon Zervos was shot dead as he was getting into his car at his home in the Brisbane suburb of Holland Park on the early morning of March 26 1986, in 1988 Constable Butler told the Fitzgerald Inquiry, an inquiry into police malfeasance formed on the initiative of Bill Gunn then Police Minister and Deputy Premier.

That Mr. Zervos was the victim of professional assassins recruited from the Dockers Union, by police to murder another policeman, a Detective Constable Salvatore Di Carlo, Butler alleges the murderers went to the wrong address and fired on a man whose fate was the random result of human error.

And that Di Carlo was on the wrong side of his workmates because investigations he was proceeding with were sensitive, and involved a firebombing at a Fortitude Valley nightclub in 1973 in which fifteen people died.

Mr. Zervos was it appears, related by marriage to Salvatore Di Carlo, in which case the plot is somewhat thicker than it would otherwise have been, had that not been the case.

Di Carlo's lot has prospered, he has gone from undercover copper, where his role was allegedly to infiltrate criminal society, gain the confidence and the friendship of any lonely poor stiff he could, then fix him up with criminal charges.

Now it's Sammy Di Carlo Barrister at Law, who, until he instituted a policy of omerta toward the jolly old Dockies Union, was quite a source of knowledge.

Sammy there is a stone in my shoe about the whole thing, particularly about threats broadcast re Merv Collins, that Merv was a stone in somebody's shoe re the Zervos thing.
    Ed: Merv turned up dead from a highly suspicious overdose of heroin in 1994, for the fact that Morton decided to change things around, surely leaves him open to be prosecuted as a false witness in the matter of a capital murder investigation.

Default The rape and murder of Judith and Susan Mackay

http://www.beaumontchildren.com/beau...y21101999.html

1999 Queensland Australia, a Mister Brown in Townsville was prosecuted for the August 1970 rape and murder of Judith and Susan Mackay, aged five and seven years.
    Brisbane Sunday Mail 5 September 1993

I had been to the police since 1993 re this matter and told them Bob Foreman was constant in his boasting that he and no other had committed this crime, Mr Brown’s solicitor was a woman named Lisa Macnamara.

Contacting her, she said that since Bob Foreman’s name is not Bob Foreman and we do not know what his right name is, we obviously are unable to proceed, I had told her it was the name he used at work,

And had been the name he used as a professional boxer, that he does not deny that both he and his car were at the crime scene the day the children died, and that he fits the description of a man seen talking to the girls at the school bus stop on the morning of the day they disappeared.

Nevertheless she insisted brusquely and with superb woman’s logic, she would be unable to proceed further on that point and hung up the phone, when I contacted his barrister a Mark Donnelly in Townsville, he pooh poohed it all and then he hung up the phone.
    The jury in Mr Brown’s trial threw the crown case out finding him not guilty, after a petrol station attendant who saw the girls crying in a car the day they disappeared in company with a man who stopped to get fuel, positively stated that Mr Brown was not the driver.

Feedback: Peter Hansen at the Brisbane Sunday Mail who wrote the "Union Grass" story above, says that Bob Foreman rang him saying he did make statements in the union rooms re the girls, but that I had misconstrued him!
    In 1978 Bob Foreman aggressively declared interest regarding the deaths of Judith and Susan Mackay aged five and seven years, raped and murdered near Townsville in 1970, in 1987 in the P&D’s union rooms at Kangaroo Point in Brisbane he declared he had been questioned by the police regarding this crime on two separate occasions,

A witness had recalled seeing a car subsequently identified as his, parked unattended on August 26 1970 the day the children disappeared, near where their bodies were found at Antill Creek midday on August 28.

Foreman said he told the police he had lent the car to another man that day who had suffered mechanical breakdown at that spot, that fellow Foreman said, had telephoned him from a pub near there telling him of the breakdown,

He said he walked to the spot and found the car but not the man, he went to the pub and conversed with the female bar attendant, claiming he still had not found the man to whom he had allegedly lent the car, he said he walked back to the car got it going and drove away.

In 1987 the day after he told that tale, in the union rooms in precisely the same circumstances and in the same company as the previous day, he launched into the same story.. his face was hideously contorted and a ghastly light shone from his eyes,

He was thrusting with his pelvis, and hauling with his arms in a terrible parody of the sex act, he hooted and hollered and repeated the word tight, “tight ..whhoo tight,” thrusting and hauling, “whhoo tight..” one concluded he had done it alright.

Question: Why did you not go to the police when he first boasted of the crime in 1978.

Reply: Because it was at work on a union job, he had been infiltrated into the union for this very purpose, they were thinning out the members with murder and would lay baits, then anyone going to the police would be turned back into the original source for killing.

I call it the "Two Card Trick," vale union member Norm Forde, he had “yapped” to the police re a 1979 multi million dollar bank heist in Murwillumbah in New South Wales.

He got turned in to the scabs who were the original source who had infiltrated the union, the Briggs boys know all about the Mur’bah job and both use the name Stewie, Foorde’s last recorded words were that was he was, "going ’round to Stewie’s place."

Default The saga of Dennis Raymond Ferguson

Port Adelaide 1975 to '77 working on the docks there and intermittently arrested for drunkenness, see over the period of those years posted inside the door of the counter room at the Port Adelaide watch house, a large scale identikit likeness of a man wanted for abduction of children.

Brisbane July 16 1987: Dennis Raymond Ferguson is arrested at a Brisbane motel naked with vaseline on his body, in company with a girl six and her two brothers aged seven and eight years. A jury finds him guilty of a total of thirteen charges including child stealing, indecently dealing with children and gross indecency.

He and another man had traveled from Sydney to Brisbane with the children without their mothers knowledge or consent. In '88, when one saw the TV footage of him being led from the court, one immediately recognized him from the identikit in the Port Adelaide watch house.

On February 16 1989 The Adelaide Advertiser states that Detective Nikola of the Qld police, had been contacted by someone who claimed to have recognized a suspect in a missing child investigation from an identikit picture he had seen years before, a Detective Tom Ferguson from the SA major crime squad, said he was skeptical.

http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showt...d-Susan-Mackay

I had contacted Nikola in '94, and told him I wanted to say in court that Bob Foreman admitted guilt in my presence over a number of years and on numerous occasions, to raping and murdering Judith and Susan, he never even batted an eyelid.

The Advertiser story then became convoluted, as did the SA side of the effort when we contacted them in '02, after Ferguson was released and again on TV, and again I recognized him as I had in '88 when he was sentenced, as the man in the Port Adelaide identikit.

We say that whoever contacted Nikola in '89 had, like we had connected Ferguson with the aforementioned identikit. And Detective Ferguson in Adelaide who knows full well what is going on, using his hard worked copper act to keep the truth from coming out, protecting a child murder operation with its roots in the Adelaide Club, we will keep working on this story.

Default Girls Murdered - Jail escape - Russell "Mad Dog" Cox

In 1968 a prisoner allegedly escaped from Parramatta Prison in New South Wales by climbing over the wall, the entire city was on lock down as police scoured the region in a fruitless search, while the news media went on about how fit and agile he was..

Melville Schnitzerling aka Russell "Mad Dog" Cox

That was about Wednesday, the following Saturday I was in an Army vehicle traveling from Liverpool to Scheyville along the Parramatta Richmond Road .. after passing two teenage girls riding bikes in the same direction, and then past a prison work gang slashing scrub on the left.

A beige Mazda sedan with a family of about four coming toward us from the other direction, was flagged down by a man who came out of the trees on the left side of the road, the Mazda stopped and presumably the driver told him there was no room in the car!
    Our bus passed the Mazda going toward Parramatta, and when we drew level to where the man had been there was no sight of him .. later that day on the evening news was a report that two girls on bikes had been murdered on the same road.

We say the prisoner who had allegedly escaped had after remaining concealed inside the prison, had mingled with a work gang that was leaving for scrub clearing, who then absconded when the prison bus arrived at the site, that Schnitzerling / Cox was the prisoner who had allegedly escaped days before, that he was man at the side of the road and that he murdered both girls!

Editorial: In about 1973 the NSW Minister for Corrections who was in charge of the entire prison system, was apprehended, charged and jailed after a "release for cash" scheme was uncovered .. we are likewise gonna say that the same high profile escape was an inside job from the start.

That elements outside of the prison required the services of Cox, who was a tried and seasoned killer, and that the girls murders were known to have been carried out by Cox by the same prison staff that arranged his "escape," and a fire at Parramatta Jail shortly after the same incident, that allegedly destroyed all their records was similarly an inside job!

The "Release for Cash" scheme appears to be alive and well .. a Lebanese who led a serial rape group who was jailed for fifty five years in 1997 or so, was also released "on the sly" from the NSW prison system, before he had completed more than about two years.

Default The Wlodarczyk Killing - Terror becomes Horror ..Kay Chambers is dead!

http://www.dockersunion.net/journals/Page2.htm

In July 1994 Kay Chambers and Paul Johannsen were extradited from Sydney, to face charges in the Brisbane Supreme Court, re the 1975 mutilation murder of this popular and loyal member of The Painters and Dockers Union.

In response to demands this journal published in May and June 1996, and to telephone inquiries re the delay in bringing this matter to trial, a Justice Department spokesman replied 11 July 1996, there would be no trial,

Johannsen had been released from custody early 1996, after key prosecution witness Chambers had committed suicide, by jumping from a tall building in Sydney in November 1995, after being released from custody in Brisbane a short time before.
    At the July '94 extradition hearing in Sydney, Chambers pleaded, screaming to the judge not to send her to Brisbane, shrieking she had been shot in the head there shortly after John Wlodarczyk's death, in an attempt to kill her.

When asked of the probity of the delay in proceeding with the trial, the Justice Department man replied the question of probity was not for him, he garbled some bull about defense lawyers making applications, evading the issue of the delay.

Asked why did the trial not proceed immediately the pair arrived in Brisbane, whereas she appears to have been in custody for at least thirteen months, remanded, charged in relation to a nineteen year old murder investigation.

And was he aware this union had been pursuing this matter independently, and had made statements in court, and to the police, and the Criminal Justice Commission since 1992, regarding the activities of a man called Stretch Johannsen,

Who was said by the same source ultimately to name Smith as the murderer of Batkin, ie the dockyard grapevine, to have along with a woman accomplice killed John Wlodarczyk, aka John Grosvenor, aka Mexican Johnny, the JD man remained aloof.

The union insisted probity was lacking, evidenced circumstantially by the death of this woman, which lack of probity we have alleged consistently is tied to terrorism on the docks, and wanton and serious corruption among the police, at the CJC, and in Parliament.

However the most serious corruption and the place where probity has least place we allege, is within the Crown Law Department, The Public Prosecutors Office, the JD fellow was become a tad churlish by then!

Beattie

Peter Beattie was Parliamentary Criminal Justice Commission Committee Chairperson when the union approached him in 1992, additionally he was Member for Brisbane the electorate in which the union office is located.

We told him corrupt murderous elements from within and without the union, were in the process of hijacking the electoral process within the organization, and that the mob at The Australian Industrial Relations Commission were getting cute re their role in proceedings,

That members had been openly threatened, in company with murder, and that threats had preceded the deaths of Ron Chapman and Les Batkin dead up until then, as we told Beattie, and Merv Collins and now Kay Chambers since.
    Last edited by Martin Timothy; May 31st, 2011 at 04:00 AM.

Default The Case of the Mature Biker..

Man aged sixty two years reported missing, last seen riding high performance motor bike in the Brisbane suburb of Hemmant, a heavily industrialized precinct on the eastern side of Brisbane, in 1998 or so!

Kevin Rudd

One Saturday afternoon driving on Lytton Road on a notoriously fast section, I change lanes to go around a high performance motor bike going at just two K's over the 60kph speed limit, when I go round him I take a look at who would be taking it so easy on such a powerful machine and see it is an old guy.

The disappearance occurred in the Federal electorate of Former Australian PM K. Rudd, he was last sighted at the lights at the Hemmant & Tingalpa Road turn off, about two K's from where I had gone round him on Lytton Road, according to the news.

Maybe there is a motor bike chop shop down Hemmant way, and he was lured down there by a biker who convinced him to visit, who murdered him for the bike then chopped it and sold it.

Research Operation Trident, and allegations of police involvement with organized car theft rings, then take a look at the facility where stolen cars are stored after recovery, in the Brisbane suburb of Buranda.

By the time I got to the traffic lights whence I was to turn right, I was about half the length of the straight in front of him, a scrawny lookin' red haired local boy, done up in a straw hat and cut down blue overalls was on the turn off, 'guess he was waitin' for him.
    Hell, reminded me of a guy..

http://www.dockersunion.net/journals/Page7.htm

The Day of the Scab! 20 November 1992, Whyte Island Ferry Terminal Friday - Mason phones and says there is a job on a ship that had a fire in the engine room at sea, which was moored at an oil terminal at the river mouth, that one should proceed to Whyte Island, take the ferry from there to the vessel, go aboard and report to the mate for further instructions.
    During the previous communication we had in October, one had told him he was expelled from the union and that his life membership was rescinded, citing threats he made to oneself to and other members, and his conduct re Pacific Guardian scab affair.

That his conduct was the subject of complaints one had made to variously to Peter Beattie 9 October '92, in his role as PCJC chair as described above, then five grand out of pocket with nothing to show, on 6 November to the police re Detectives Kajewski and Doyle at City CIB, telling them of threats, hijacked union elections and murder.

Then on 17 November, after disinterest from Kajewski and Doyle, to inspector McMenamin at the CJC, one asked Mason what the police had said to him, he replied he had not been questioned by the police at any time regarding any matter whatever, and did one want the job or not.

At the ferry landing was a group of seedy strangers, their leader a man who identified himself as a member of the Seamen's Union of Australia, who said he and his group were to be going aboard the Australian Achiever to clean up after a fire in the engine room.

When asked if any of them had signed articles, or was going to sign articles when on board, and of the scope of the work to be performed, he replied they intended to erect scaffolding, remove and replace any fire damaged material, then prepare and paint the fire blackened paintwork.

This person was then told that within the precincts of the Port of Brisbane, such tasks were undertaken by Painters and Dockers, he then smiled .. his lips parted and his teeth appeared prominent, like the visage of a fresh corpse being consumed by flame, I realized I was in the presence of the Devil.
    Decades of bashings and murder, and infiltration by Nancy boys and thugs had led to this.[/quote]Joe whose nephew Mark Redding was subsequently to disappear, set upon on union premises and biffed by Committee Members Edwards and Percy, then raped with a broom handle by Committee Member Bridges, later to scab on the Pacific Guardian.

Their description of this event recalled Bob Foreman's disclosure in the same place, that he had raped and murdered Judith and Susan, Foreman hooting and hollering re the girls vagina's being tight, Percy hooting and roaring describing Joe's ordeal.

The SUA scab and his boys were warned theirs and their union’s industrial reputations were then under extreme duress, they were told of the historical imperatives that existed regarding the division of labor on the Australian waterfront.

That they were being used as pawns and scabs, of a systemic campaign of terror, violence and murder being waged against Painters and Dockers, as a result active membership consisted of one man only.

That the treacherous S 193 of The Australian Industrial Relations Act providing de registration, was about to be implemented, and if they wanted to work on the Australian waterfront their responsibility was to belong to the appropriate union.

One scab yells, "you would not have said that twenty years ago," not so my man says I, are there any fighters among you, a red haired pony tailed scab was reminded if he should want to put up his fists, now was the time. Ed: He looked like a bit like this dude!
    Deja vu at the BLF meetings re the Bell Scaffolding sacking, when the daisies and pansies there talked tough, one mug swings his hand toward MT, I place him in a Chinese death lock, he nearly wets his pants.

Tony Bigmouth is challenged to put up his dukes and his money, get your scab mates Moxham, Simcoe and Puplett to back you, runs out of the meeting like a dog with his tail between his legs, one mug full of dutch courage and surrounded by scabs says he will knock me out.

Does not try though, might have heard about the hammering I served up to Bob Reed when he threatened Normie, I say "in case you reckon you can tell me who I can talk to, get this." Or the flogging I dished out to Les Smith, he had run out of the union to the far more lucrative fields of sea going employment in 1985.

Only corning near the P&D's when Merv Collins or somebody needed to be bashed, he is big mouthing it to his rotten cronies and alternately glaring at MT, says "you had better get your head out of union business, and do not go picking on Bobby Reed."

I tell him since he is no longer a member of this union, but a member of the SUA to go and have it out with them, then I smack him around a bit.
    At Whyte Island the ferryman refuses MT passage, "I was not going aboard when scabs are on the job anyway," I tell him .. so off the scabs go in the ferry.

Next on the scene is Mr Revolting, Peter the scabby shipwright a member of the Waterside Workers Federation, there to take the next ferry out to the Australian Achiever to complete barge to ship transfers of ship's stores. Work hitherto in this port at least, carried out only by Painters and Dockers or articled seamen.

His droogs were scab dockers who had fed for years on the union, parasites, tradesmen who had abandoned their trades or beached seamen, who had jobs by Bob Mason's good grace.

Who claimed to have voluntarily relinquished P&D union membership and joined the metal workers union, in a scandalous deal brokered by class enemies which was to leave the combined scab forces of the WWF and the SUA free to form the super scab union the Maritime Union of Australia.

Kim Beazley seems to be a mole a John Le Carre style deep penetration agent controlled by George Schultz of the United States State Department, who was the author of a press release issued by Beazley paraphrasing Australian Labor Party policy re US nuclear armed warship visits.
    Last edited by Martin Timothy; May 31st, 2011 at 06:09 PM.

Hey, Martin T, I'm an Aussie and I do remember reading some of this stuff long ago. I was pretty much bored then, so you might imagine how even more bored I am reading it again here. Perhaps you're not aware but this is a US site and I'm pretty sure they have plenty of their own old crime/horror/investigative stories to keep them busy, without obscure crime stories from outback Australia. Please, enuff already.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Hey, Martin T
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/18909-Murder-in-the-Antipodes-The-disappearance-of-Steven-Goldsmith!?p=184500&highlight=#post184500

Brisbane Australia July 2000: On the supermarket checkout line one evening there is a guy in his twenties, red hair and looks a bit lost, his name was Steven Goldsmith he had come to my door a couple years before hawking a book of poetry he had written.

He was wearing worn football shorts, sneakers, a T shirt and light jacket, the line I was in ran parallel to his, while he shuffled forward open faced and vulnerable, he was with a fellow who was a regular patron of the local gym, who was a policeman as far as I knew, who saw me looking and glared.

A couple days later Goldsmith was reported missing by a flatmate who had not seen him for several days.
    After getting no response from an internet campaign, in 2006 I contacted Queensland Police Missing Persons and told them I had information re this young man's disappearance, the woman to whom I was directed said her name was Clair then got bitchy and hung up.

Ringing back she would provide no further information like her full name and police rank, and when I protested she got bitchy and hung up again, I went in to Police HQ in Brisbane the next day and told them I wished to report a sighting, the police at the desk told me to get out.

In this instance Steven Goldsmith is said to have been a Jew .. his disappearance appears to be ground work for future charges, that Jews have been "disappeared" while nobody gave a good G-d damn, becuz they were Jews!
    To forestall similar charges, I make sure that all the crimes of murder and disappearance get air time .. we don't want someone coming along sayin' that when losers like Kay Chambers, or bikers like the old guy, or young children like J & S get murdered or who disappear, that no one cared!

Take a look at the "Union Grass" press clipping, despite some eleven or so killings, all of which both the government and police turn away from, the same way US officialdom turns from hard evidence that calumniates Jews for 911 .. the best the Zionist thence Rupert Murdoch press could arrive at is that I am some kinda "Grass!"

I want for ppl to see that the murder and disappearance of Jews gets the same degree of priority as the other cases - which is none!
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/18911-The-Holocaust-Inside-job-say-Schweitzer-and-Kaplan!?p=184504&highlight=#post184504

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=iw

Katherine Schweitzer was a Hungarian Jew the only member of her family to survive the Holocaust, last seen alive in Sydney Australia 22 December 2006. She had gone public in the nineties on the television show Australian 60 Minutes, saying the Jew who arrested her and her family in 1944 had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.

On 30 November 2006 I put her account of her arrest and internment in Auschwitz onto a union email to around five thousand e addresses world wide, December 28 2006, her body was found in a wheelie bin inside her high security apartment, maybe she was murdered by Jew elements in reprisal for telling the truth.
    That is why I get it onto the public record wherever, I castigate all Jews everywhere for their lack of response to the KS case, while they appear to be in the process of hijacking Steven Goldsmith as well!
    Last edited by Martin Timothy; May 31st, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Default MT meets the Don - Child prostitution and the police - The Beaumont Children!

Adelaide South Australia, 1956 evening, at six years of age both parents introduce one to an Uncle Ian, lined face, forties, no fat, anonymous city clothes which seemed to have been worn all day, but looked somehow as if they had just come from the dry cleaner.

They tell me to sit next to him then depart the room, in a flash he tears my lower clothing off and rapes me, gripping my neck grunting and groaning, then tosses me, head first shirt up and strides hanging off, onto the floor.

Mother comes in he gives her seven quid then disappears, she screams at me to get dressed then asks if I liked it, at school the teachers want to know how I got the mark on my neck.

I tell them how Uncle Ian had hold of me by the neck, they tell me that he had bitten me and get the school counselor, I tell him of the rape and about my mother turning me over to an Uncle Max to be flogged, he tells me to punch the next uncle and my father.

Soon after on a Saturday afternoon father says to get ready, Donald Bradman was on his way and I would be entertaining him!
    No way I tell him, father was a detective in the SA Police, he flogs and drags me into the bathroom, flogging and bashing me, and scrubs me up to meet Bradman, when he arrives he is a short, stocky, powerfully built man with long arms, he was wearing a business suit and could see that I had recently been bashed, so he departed.

The next and last uncle was a European who my father had brought home who got smashed in the gob, I talked to a kid during this period who was one of Bradman's victims, he said Bradman put him thru hell.

It was at a Christmas party for under privileged kids, he had asked for my protection after approaching me with a tale of shocking abuse, and telling me that he was fearful for his life!

I put my arm around him and told him he would be safe with me, just then they called me to take my present from a Father Christmas figure, who could have been Bradman, on the stage of the hall whence the function was held, the organizers said he could not come with me, I only had my back turned for seconds and he had disappeared.

I was in company with my father who was a policeman, and I implored him to help me to find the kid, another policeman, distinguished by his statuesque appearance who had pulled a face at father earlier, was there and it seems that he had taken the kid.

I reckon that the reason jolly old Uncle Ian's clothes appeared clean, was because the judges or barristers gown he wears all day keeps them that way, scrutiny of the bar list circa 1956 may perhaps be used to prove his identity, he then may be found to be connected to the judge suspect in the Beaumont case.

In 1966 three children disappeared from an Adelaide beach. There is a judge from South Australia on my short list as to whom might be able to shed light on the Beaumont children's disappearance.
    The Hon John Ronald MANSFIELD AM, Judge, Federal Court of Australia: 2.9.1996
    Australian Competition Tribunal - Deputy President
    Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory - Additional Judge
    Supreme Court of the Northern Territory - Additional Judge
    John Ronald Mansfield was appointed to the Federal Court of Australia in September 1996.
    Justice Mansfield graduated from the University of Adelaide with Honours and was admitted as a practitioner in 1969. Justice Mansfield was appointed Queen’s Counsel for South Australia in 1985 and Queen’s Counsel for the Northern Territory in 1988.

He was President of the South Australian Law Society 1988-1989, President of the Law Council of Australia from 1993-1994, Chairman of the Legal Aid Committee for the Law Council of Australia from 1986-1994, Chairman of the SA Legal Services Commission 1995-1996 and Chairman of the Third Party Premiums Committee (South Australia) from 1986-1996.

During 1991-1993 Justice Mansfield held the role as Counsel assisting the Commissioner, and later was Commissioner of the Royal Commission into the State Bank of South Australia.

Justice Mansfield is currently the Chair of the Graduate Diploma and Legal Practice Education Committee and has held that position since 2004. He is also currently the Chair of the Art Gallery of South Australia Foundation and has held that position since 2003.

Justice Mansfield was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in the Queen's Birthday Honours in 2009.

I reckon that in 1966 he would have been attending law school in Adelaide, in those days university students went for the hippy look, long hair, beads, head bands, leather sandals stuff like that.
    He would then have fitted the description of a hippy type male person with long blond hair, seen cavorting with the children at Glenelg beach new years day 1966. The lady who provided that description to the police said she thought this persons attention to the children was unhealthy.

Now all the good judge, now on the High Court in Canberra has to do, is to provide photographs from that period, to see whether he did look like a hippy at that time and explain what indeed were his movements on 1/1/1966.

Uncle Ian's and Bradman's connection to the Criminal Investigation Branch of the SA Police, thru my father who supplied them each with at least one victim, in the person of myself is proved, headway may yet be made yet re the long list of missing and murdered children from that state.

Bradman was a member of The Adelaide Club, whose membership also includes large numbers of judges and barristers, see this institution as on the lookout, recruiting suitable persons, political yuppies, or those educated in laws for instance, who are totally without morals.

They are groomed for prominent roles in society as barristers for instance, then as their career blossoms either as judges or politicians, see the spectacular rise of Angelo Vasta, participant in a similar scheme in Queensland.

Guaranteeing the last thing that they want is the matter of missing children solved, since they are culpable in the matter of their deaths, and likewise occupying political office, are able to select like minded amoral people for high office in the police, or prosecutions department, who are rewarded when they run dead in any investigation that might bring the whole scheme down,

By promotion or knighthoods, or initiation into the inner sanctum where they can bring a couple of kids along, slay them in a Marquis de Sade style orgy, attended by initiates who will be forever compromised thereafter.

Ensuring any that got cold feet, would only be guaranteeing their own murder, or theirs and no other prosecution, by a well rehearsed system only too well aware of where the kids went, initiates that pass thereafter get club membership, then party pre selection, and rise up thru and perpetuate the whole system.

See 25/1/ '06 - Commissioner Atkinson of the Quensland Police declared there was insufficient evidence to charge one Bob Quinn, a gutter Queensland politician, re his attempt to bribe another member of the Queensland Parliament, despite her deposition that he had.

We contacted Atkinson in 1994, when he was assistant commissioner after zero response from Detectives Nikola, Hepitch, Hitch, Desmond, Shields, Magnussen, Kajewski, Doyle, MacMenamin, re murder and threats on the docks, he laughed out loud.

See Quinn then in his role as leader of the Liberal Party in the Queensland Parliament, as compromised relying on a corrupt policeman to keep him out of jail, while Atkinson relies on Quinn to stay off the subject of police corruption, so he can remain Commissioner of Police, the same way Bradman could rely on his mates at the Adelaide Club, to keep his activities out of the papers and out of the courts.

1964 Port Augusta High School, a kid has a buff manila envelope like the government uses, his body language indicate that it has some pretty sordid contents, other kids show a mixed reaction.
    I go over to see what he's got, it's photographs, the one I see is of an aboriginal girl about eight years old, whose body has been severed completely in two, from about her breastbone one side to her kidney region the other side.

The other photo's appeared similar, and to have been taken with modern circa 1964, professional photographic equipment, in fact they looked like official police photographs taken at a crime scene, it is on our agenda to find out more.

Default Snuff porn in Queensland Australia, the Mossad link!

Quote Originally Posted by New Zealand Herald 15 July 2004
    Israelis jailed for six months on passport fraud charges, both men pleaded guilty to charges of attempting to illegally gain a New Zealand passport, Zev William Barkan 36 and another accomplice are still on the loose.

Eli Cara 50 at the front, and Uriel Zoshe Kelman 30, who held his hand over his face the whole time, agents of the Israeli secret service Mossad, have each been sentenced in the Auckland High Court to six months prison on passport fraud charges.

Bligh

MT: Cara was the man in the movie made on the grounds of Queensland University at St Lucia, in the story below when a young person is alleged to have been slain, a statue of a Baltic Archbishop has been erected at the spot .. Queensland Premier Anna Bligh says this is "ancient history," as well as being corrupt in relation to this matter, she is the great champion of abortion genocide.

August 18 1997, ABC newsreader Rod Young tells viewers snuff films have allegedly been produced in Brisbane, citing alleged existence of video tape shot on the bank of the Brisbane river, in which a young male person is murdered .. Young claims someone alleges police are aware of the existence of this tape, and alleges high level police and government corruption.

August 19, Young reiterates the allegation of the existence of the taped killing and of cover up, Channel 10 News has picked up the story, Premier of the day Peter Beattie says on television there should be a Royal Commission.

August 25, Young introduces the story again, the station shows corrupt black and white footage, clearly shot with a hand held black and white camera, of a heavyset dark haired man sitting on a ratty couch in a tatty room watching television.

Showing on the television, is footage of a male person approximately twelve years old, accompanied by a heavyset man with dark closely cropped hair aged about mid to late twenties, who resembles the man watching the television set, a copper or a security man maybe.

Young says then a hand clutching a knife emerges from off camera and the young person is slain, In the background, one can see the mangrove banks adjacent to Queensland University at St. Lucia, and across the river the high ground near the ferry terminal adjacent to Dutton Park cemetery.

Jim Slade told the special GJC Inquiry chaired by Judge Kimmins, convened in response to the taped killing allegations, that while he was a policeman in 1985 he witnessed murder as described, when he attended a viewing of the tape in company with other police.. the official police response is that Slade is lying.

In July 1998 we contacted the Kimmins Inquiry, Counsel disclaimed knowledge of the tape the ABC aired 25 August 1997, and says one should depose in writing the claim one had seen the TV news reports as described, submit it to the Kimmins inquiry c/o The CJC, and they would "have a look at it."

Nothing was ever done, the Judge engaged in semantic discourse over the "Terms of Reference," the media swallowed it and the political and media hierarchy turned away.

Des Sturgess & Neville Harper

The Sturgess Inquiry under Police Minister Neville Harper in 1984, first raised the snuff issue, Harper went on TV and told the world that the reports were "harrowing," and reported that the movie was reproduced by simply filming the television set showing the original film!
    http://judicial-inc.biz/NZ_snuff_films.htm Gold is Money - The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney

Phnom Penh, Cambodia 15 February 2005: Mossad operative Zev Barkan and his accomplice Anthony David Resnick a thirty five year old native New Zealander, family man and former St John Ambulance paramedic who spent some time working in Israel, made snuff movies in the Mekong River town of Pen Yauin in Cambodia.

What Were The Mossad and Fake New Zealand Passports Doing in Iraq? By Jerry Mazza 8-8-8 rense.com

Mossad has a history of using fake passports in black ops.. in 2004, New Zealand authorities became aware of a covert operation mounted by Israel's external Intelligence agency, Mossad, to secure NZ passports, which are keenly sought after by those who seek hasslefree entry to most countries.

Mossad has a long track record of using fraudulently obtained passports of friendly counties, such as Canada, for its agents to commit crimes, including several murders, in countries throughout the world.

The spy ring consisted of at least three Mossad agents working from Australia, it later emerged that Australia secretly expelled an Israeli diplomat as a result of this scandal in NZ, and one New Zealand Jew.

The ringleader, a Mossad agent, and the New Zealander got away to Israel, the other two Eli Cara and Uriel Kelman, were arrested in the act of accepting delivery of a fraudulently obtained NZ passport.

Deep throat in Iraq According to a reliable source, these Mossad fake New Zealand Passports then showed up in Iraq. That source's source is inside the G2 Intelligence section of one of the commanding armies in Baghdad.

Some of the solders caught these Mossads with the New Zealand Passports on them. The Mossad were subsequently ordered to be let go. The plot thickens.

Our source talks with members of the 3rd Infantry Division and 4th Infantry Division who nailed the Mossads and ordered to let them go. As a result, when these US Army personnel returned to the US, they left their army careers and refused to serve the likes of George Bush and Israel? What could their deeper reasons possibly be?

Could it be that in fact the Mossad agents were caught with high powered sniper rifles, killing American soldiers to 'aid and abet' the illusion that America was fighting a legitimate war in Iraq? I repeat, that the Mossad agents were assassinating American soldiers to support the illusion America was fighting a legitimate war in Iraq.

These Mossad agents were caught with IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices), according to our source, and very sophisticated detonation devices to kill American soldiers and otherwise set off "terrorist bomber" bombs anywhere they wanted those bombs to go off.
    Some of these "terrorist bombers" did not even know they had a bomb in their cars. It was planted by Mossad and then detonated when and where they wanted it to go off to kill as many as they could. Some Iraqis have noticed their cars were not handling right and stopped to find out what the problem was.

The problem was they were driving a bomb, not just a car, but were not terrorists. They had been set up to be terrorists when the Mossad had the vehicle where they wanted it to be. Additionally, some of these Mossad agents were at Abu Ghraib prison and torturing Iraqis right along with US soldiers who had crossed that line under orders from Bush and Rumsfeld.

Some of those held at Abu Ghraib, later released, had their cars rigged to go off wherever, whenever the Mossad-a-tiers wanted them to go off. In short, the Mossad was invited in to show American soldiers how to torture Arabs. Lord knows they'd had enough practice in Palestine, or is it Israel; oh well, less and less of Palestine and more and more of Israel everyday?

See Online Journal ... 3546.shtml Paul Craig Roberts Are You Ready to Face the Facts About Israel?

These Mossad members were caught red handed by our red blooded American solders, just as the British SAS soldiers were caught with a carload of IEDs and detonation devices doing the same awful thing in the Basra area. Both sets of events were hushed up in the news. Jerry Mazza is a freelance writer living in New York City. Reach him at mailto:gvmaz@verizon.net

The Crest Hotel in Brisbane

Personal note.. 1972 a friend of mine met a Jewish chick at a party, Saturday afternoon days later at the underground public bar of the Crest Hotel in Brisbane some of her friends came in.. my mate told me that one of them makes blue movies and had inquired as to whether he wished to appear in one.

He was solidly built, stretchin' to make middle height, somewhat florid urbanely disposed individual, who was on his way to the Gold Coast 100 k south of Brisbane to make movies.. must have been Barkan, there was a blowy lookin' chick with them.
    They were accompanied by a man that I recognized as an ambulance man I now know to be Eli Cara aka Anthony David Resnick, and know that he is in the movie snippert Young hosted on the ABC News in 1997, in company with the young person he said was slain.

They never stayed long, Cara appeared to be on a steroids program at the time, the prior acquaintanceship with him was a couple of chance meetings in the workplace.

Friend's girlfriend indicated that they were on their way to shoot footage even as they departed, her demeanor suggested dark deeds were afoot.. it is not uncommon for professional photographers to use similar riverside locations, so maybe that was the day they made the movie on the river bank at St Lucia.

His name is Leo Tori, she was Jackie Kaffyn now Tori, since it seems unlikely that she would set her intended spouse up for a snuff killing, I can only assume that I was the intended target, they had the young person with them, when he went to go into the pub with them Barkan told him to go back to the car!

Default Tom Burns and the Lota rape .. he was Leader of the Opposition in Queensland!

Driving along Lytton Rd after working an overtime shift one Saturday at the Ampol Oil Refinery on Lytton Island, Tom Burns was in his work van at the traffic lights near the Colmslie Hotel.

He was an electrician and I thought he must have been working overtime, I saw him the next S'day at the same place, he looked kinda stressed to see me at the same lights on consecutive Saturdays, he did not look like he had been at work.

Still working overtime shifts, the lights were green the next Saturday when I drove thru, wile TB was in his work van on the Wynnum Rd side - he looked like he had committed a crime - hollow cheeked and wide eyed, that night on the evening news, was a report that a thirteen yo girl had been brutally raped at Lota an adjoining suburb!

Shortly thereafter Tom Burns was endorsed by the Australian Labor Party, as Member for Lytton in the Queensland Parliament.

From Left: Beattie, Burns, Smith

http://www.dockersunion.net/journals...001_page1.html

1982 Leslie Smith then President of the Queensland Branch of the P&D's Union, said Peter Beattie then Qld Secretary of the Australian Labor Party, was blackmailing him, under the terms of which he had committed murder.

It could be that the murder Smith says he carried out at the discretion of Peter Beattie, w
    as the same young woman who Burns raped in 1972 or thereabouts, at Lota.

Keith Wright later Member for Capricornia, and like Burns a former Leader in the Queensland Parliament, had got twelve years for a similar crime against a twelve yo girl, maybe the girl from Lota was "making noises!"
    Last edited by Martin Timothy; June 5th, 2011 at 11:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread