+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: JFK Assassination - LHO Innocent - Tramps Identified - Shock Identities Revealed!

Default JFK'S real assassin, William Greer, provides correct wound path

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye
    . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
    Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

FRAME 337

Well, 7forever, I'm sold that the driver was in on it.

Two questions --

1. Who was really behind the assassination? I have previously placed my money on the Brits.
    2. What ever became of William Greer? zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well, 7forever, I'm sold that the driver was in on it.

Two questions --

1. Who was really behind the assassination? I have previously placed my money on the Brits.
    2. What ever became of William Greer? zg
    He died in 85. It was an inside job by jfk's own administration and likely other factions in and out of government.

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    He died in 85. It was an inside job by jfk's own administration and likely other factions in and out of government.
    More questions --
    • Do you not give any culpability to the Brits, per ZG's assertion?
    • What was the primary reason for the coup d'tet?
    BTW, the driver gambit may have been used on Reagan too.
    John Judge claims that the driver shot Reagan. I think he asserts that it was with a flechette gun.

Another BTW - William Greer's Wiki entry - there is enough speculation about Greer's complicity that someone should add it to the Wiki.

See also - The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt

William Greer, driver
    Last edited by DDutton; June 4th, 2011 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    More questions --
    • Do you not give any culpability to the Brits, per ZG's assertion?
    • What was the primary reason for the coup d'tet?
    BTW, the driver gambit may have been used on Reagan too.
    John Judge claims that the driver shot Reagan. I think he asserts that it was with a flechette gun.

Another BTW - William Greer's Wiki entry - there is enough speculation about Greer's complicity that someone should add it to the Wiki.

See also - The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt
    William Greer, driver

I never tried but wiki is censored alot from what I hear. I don't know why because that's NOT my thing but I'm sure many people wanted jfk dead for many reasons.
    Last edited by 7forever; June 5th, 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Default Go fire some handguns and see if you still think this driver theory is plausible

I see a couple things in the films that are not noticed. Connolly has his wife grab him by the shoulder and push him into her lap while covering him. The shot clearly enters the side of the head near the front and blows out the back. The driver seems to have a gun in his left hand (maybe) as you would expect a secret service agent to do when someone starts shooting the president. The guy riding shot gun may have plugged his left ear with a finger when the shot went of. It is hard to say for sure.

My comments are you people must not shoot guns much. Handguns are not easy to shoot accurately. There is a less stable hold when shooting it than a long gun placed against the shoulder. You have the driver firing a hand gun with his left hand twisting his torso while in a moving car that he is braking at the time. That would be an impossible shot to make with any consistency. He would be lucky to come within a few feet of Kennedy's head. He couldn't aim the gun using the sights because it is impossible to turn your body enough to get the sights to where the eye can use them. The shot seems to come from the right side front with an upward trajectory. If someone were in a storm drain as the motorcade passed the trajectory would be perfect. It would also explain the "echo" heard by those in the area as the sound wave travelled through the tunnel system. The shooter could leave the area through the drainage system never to be seen. The storm drain's collection box would be a perfect pillbox. The shot would be about 10 yards tops. That is a gimme for a slow moving motorcade coming toward the ambusher in the storm drain.

I believe Mrs. Kennedy is picking up brain parts off the trunk of the limo when the secret serviceman climbs on the back. This also confirms the bullets trajectory.

As for the idea the the puff of stuff around Kennedy's head on impact is faked. A head shot with a rifle results in the skull's contents being squeezed out any where it can find an exit. Small caliber holes with non expanding or fragmenting ammo (military ammo) often has the brains and blood squeezed out the ears and sinus in a large mist of red and white which makes pink. The president wasn't shot with military ammo (designed for penetration without deforming the bullet. Usually metal jacketed causing a clean hole from entry to exit) but a bullet designed to do damage as it enters by expending its energy as it expands and fragments. This leaves the kind of wound with massive tissue loss as was seen in Kennedy's skull. The picture with the circle over Kennedy's eye is comical. Trying to say that is the entry hole when a softball sized hole is in the side of his head from the bullet exploding on impact. The other bullets that hit people in the limo were military rounds. If Kennedy had been shot in the neck with the same ammunition that hit him in the head he would have been instantly paralyzed even if it only grazed his neck. The bullet would have exploded on impact which should transmit enough energy into his neck to damage the spinal column.

I don't know the real story of what happened that day but I know the official version is a lie. We will probably never know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by porsteamboy View Post
    Dr. Baxter of Parkland Hospital..." The only wound that I actually saw-- This wound was in the TEMPORAL PARIETAL plate of bone laid outward to the side and there was a large area, oh , I would say 6 by 8 or 10 cm of lacerated brain oozing from the wound, part of which was on the table and made a rather massive blood loss mixed withit and around it".
    Show one frame which shows your WC exit wound, you looney.LOL There was no exit on the right side because if there was, there would be some photographic evidence of one. The exit was on the right right rear which slow motion has finally proven beyond all doubt.

The exit wound could have caused bone loss in all three areas Humes describes but it was on the right rear. It didn't extend into the occipital region, it was in the occipital region and probably extended at least into the Parietal region but Temporal is more questionable. It doesn't look at all like any bone is missing on the right side or blown out except the right rear...this is evidence enhanced by WC crazies.

I was comparing the pictures of the event, side of head explodes rupture of skull and hair in the back of the skull pushes outward, to the autopsy photo. The autopsy photo is hard to see detail. No notable hole on the circle but looks like the scalp was peeled back from a central location above and behind the circle. Several areas of peeled up scalp can be seen in the photo pulled open by gravity. It looks like others are being pulled closed by gravity. This would have been caused by the projectile exploding on impact sending fragments in of bullet and bone in many somewhat random directions. If there is a hole in the circle it is possible that a fragment caused it.

Did you try swiveling your body to aim an invisible gun with your left hand as you suggest occurred. If you try this and still think any accuracy could be achieved you haven't shot pistols ever except perhaps in the traditional stance. The same shot with the right hand is quite doable. This would have the position of the pistol feet behind were the alteration of the video is said to have occurred.
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; June 5th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.

Default You can see the impact evidence

If you look at the large piece of scalp hanging open there is a dark spot were you can see hair in the upper V of the W shape of this piece of scalp. That appears to be the point of impact. If you visualize its position when it is folded back the bone fragments visible at that spot look like they confirm this hypothesis. IT is about 7 o'clock from the circle where the point of bone is prominent just past the bone fragment. Somewhere near that point of bone the skull exploded as the bullet deformed on impact expending the majority of its energy causing massive destruction. It looks pretty obvious to me. Military ammo would not expend much energy but pass clean through without much further damage other than the hole itself. Military ammo would still have plenty of energy to penetrate other objects after passing through the initial object. In case this escaped other people that meant it was likely more than 1 gun firing at the vehicle and its occupants. You can put different ammo in the same gun but it is certainly suggestive of more than 1 weapon being fired at the president. The head shot was the one designed to make sure the deed was done. Even a glancing hit to the head or neck would have been fatal as the bullet expended vast amounts of energy on impact even if it doesn't penetrate the victim.
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; June 5th, 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Default Look at the crater formed in Kennedy's head on impact in post #4

Another important thing to note when it comes to the bullets trajectory is the position of Kennedy's head on impact. He is looking down at almost 45 degrees and may be looking somewhat towards the center of the limo. In post #4 you can clearly see this baseball sized impact crater to the side/front/top of Kennedy's head. It is a giant white spot that appears in Kennedy's hair upon impact as his black hair is replaced by a gaping hole into his brain.

Extrapolating from the rear center of the skull as the exit wound taking into account the position of Kennedy's head the shot came from in front of the limo and to the right side from ground level. A curb storm drain is a likely candidate to conceal the shooter. The motorcade would have to drive directly past the shooter with the expanding bullet as his ammo. The shooter could leave through the storm drain which is big enough to walk upright in until it dumps out near the railroad tracks far from the site of the assassination.

"If the United States ever experiences an attempt at a coup to overthrow the government, it will come from the CIA. The agency represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone." ~ JFK

Prophetic quote from JFK. This article (below) lays the blame directly with LBJ, Big Oil, Hoover and the CIA.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1
    Last edited by Katweezel; June 5th, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    "If the United States ever experiences an attempt at a coup to overthrow the government, it will come from the CIA. The agency represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone." ~ JFK

Prophetic quote from JFK. This article (below) lays the blame directly with LBJ, Big Oil, Hoover and the CIA.
    Just pawns and tentacles. The octopus (in this case) was the British - they on occasion kill US presidents.

See ZG post - Why the British Kill American Presidents

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    I don't know why [they killed JFK] because that's NOT my thing but I'm sure many people wanted jfk dead for many reasons.
    You put all this time and energy into floating and demonstrating that Greer fired the fatal shot
    and you cannot even speculate intelligently as to WHO actually called the shot and WHY??

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    You put all this time and energy into floating and demonstrating that Greer fired the fatal shot
    and you cannot even speculate intelligently as to WHO actually called the shot and WHY??
    Dr Dutton, zengrifter has repeatedly stressed over a fair stretch of time that it was the Brits that did it. So maybe he can tell us exactly why he believes Rule Britannia assassinated JFK; and how they managed to recruit the tools to do it: the Mob, the CIA, J Edgar, Big Oil, LBJ, Howard Hunt and ... Greer; all apparently mighty fine US patriots.
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread