+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: JFK Assassination - LHO Innocent - Tramps Identified - Shock Identities Revealed!

Mocking an entire generation of baby boomers whose 47 year reign on covering up Jfk's real assassin has ended

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_j.htm

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "www.deeppoliticsforum.com

Over the past 24 hours a certain Robert Hanson was successful in penetrating the Deep Politics Forum with the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy and I banned him because the truth raped my soul so I used my power to censor the truth that has been known by Fetzer, Groden and hundreds of other researchers for decades.

In doing so, Hanson hosted a most enlightening workshop in the craft of sleuthing.

About a half-hour ago I discovered Hanson's blog, "The Driver Killed Kennedy." It seems to have been created on November 19 of this year.

From his blog there is his thread titled "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back."

In classic sleuthing style, Hanson cites a lengthy segment of Hill's WC testimony given to Arlen Specter so as to A) demonstrate his own familiarity with the record, and B) appeal to reading comprehension and general Kennedy sleuthing.

In essence, Hill states that she simply saw the Secret Service shooting back which is totally obvious to everyone looking at Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. SHE STATES THAT SHE SAW THE SS SHOOT BACK AND SHE CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE HEARD GUNFIRE FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. This, in the real world is called corroboration. Greer is the only ss agent who shot back, so she could not have meant anyone else.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
    Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back
    ."

Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back,"

It's that simple.

I believe that he is TELLING TRUTH BUT AM REALLY AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

Here's what Hill told Specter -- as published by Hanson on his own blog:

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?

Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?

Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.

Specter was trying to make her sound crazy but she was simply describing the confusion of gunshots coming from all directions. She saw Greer shoot back and she heard what she thought were multiple shots from the knoll although there was only one fired immediately after Greer shot Kennedy to provide a distraction for Greer. The last shot arguably did come from the north knoll but was was fired to only confuse people as to who shot Kennedy. Without the last shot that followed Greer's, people would have thrown their hands up like the agents did after Roberts called them off jfk's limo. It was a dummie shot to confuse and give witnesses an alternative account for where the fatal shot really came from, the ss agent driving Kennedy's limo.

Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?

Mrs. HILL - No.

What could have prompted Hill to conclude that the SS was shooting in Dealey Plaza? Because she was looking right at Greer when he shot back at jfk's forehead.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mrs. Hill - ... I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know[.]

In point of FACT:

Hill offers eyewitness evidence for a Greer Shot.

Hill offers compelling ear witness testimony for a Grassy Knoll shot which is the red herring promoted by Hollywood and disinfo clowns like Groden and Fetzer

And so we're left with this:

For the third time, Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back." I see no other viable interpretations for his obvious claim.

It's that simple.

Expect more of this sort of truth movement as we move closer to the 50th anniversary of the Dealey Plaza coup d'etat. I am afraid but I know just beneath the surface that Greer killed Kennedy.

Default Senator Yardborough saw driver fire fatal shot on November 22, 1963

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3AHHAS...rvivaldiscu-20

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
    Maskmaker says:
    Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
    Tyler Newcomb says:
    Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said."

Default Fake hand at 304 confirmed by nix gif

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
    Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs. It does NOT matter if 1000 people say a blue sky is black, it will always be blue. Every single person who has seen the NIX gif knows Greer's left arm crosses because it happens.

NO HAND OR ARM AT 304-305. IT'S OBVIOUS AND CONCLUSIVE.

THERE IS NO FAKE ARM ATTACHED TO THE FAKE HAND. That is how obvious and pathetic a cover-up it was and is.

Default Frame 319 is the gun bleached in white

The altered gun is visible before, during and after the shot.
    318 is the fake reflection and 319 is the gun bleached in white

COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.

They could NOT edit out the gun so they covered it with white and grey. The driver killing Kennedy was always THE TRUTH but was universally ignored and covered-up.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313. The impact's in the right front, not the right side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

Default Clint Hill saw the hole Greer caused

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
    Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
    Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.

FRAME 337

Default The pink elephant's in the room

Elephant in the room" is an Englishidiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
    It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

There are so many pink elephant's in this case but the greatest one thus far is Greer's left arm crossing over in the NIX FILM.

Default Mary's historic pic confirms red herring from GRASSY KNOLL

Moorman's affadavit supports the dummie shot that followed the driver shooting at 313. She took the pic 1/5 a second before the fatal shot and then heard another one. The last shot was fired to provide a red herring for the witnesses that remained on elm near the limo. THE LAST SHOT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT to confuse people and give them an alternative location for the fatal shot.

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)
    Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

1. 147-160 missed
    2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
    3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
    4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
    5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

Kellerman moved his head forward, backward and forward again in the space of 1 second (frames 296-314) in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of elm street and after to look like he's ducking bullets. Watch him look to his left towards Greer's chest. He was following the movement of the gun and Greer's arm. When Greer turned the second time, the gun was near his right collarbone, so all he did was push it up, over and shoot jfk directly in the forehead. Kellerman even throws his hand up to signal, it's time to shoot jfk. That is how ridiculously obvious it is. Minor things like that are normally ignored or written off as anomalies.

Watch the fake reflection recoil and separate from Roy's head.

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
    -The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
    -They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
    -Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
    -The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
    -The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
    -The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
    -Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
    -Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
    -Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jis_ZFspfY

Greer's left arm crossing in the Nix film and the fake reflection in Zapruder are in perfect sync with the headshot.

FRAMES 312-313

Default Mocking and debunking a few board trolls

Quote Originally Posted by porsteamboy View Post
    I have told you about tail splash, where brain matter and blood are forced out the entrance, also due from the increased press.
    If there was any tail splash at the point of entrance, (which there was NOT) it's in the right front at the exact moment the right rear skull gapes open. You've been debunked with your own idiotic nonsense about nothing that proves Greer shot JFK.LOL

The right rear is gaped open with the fake mist at right front.

This is why there will never be an opposition because anyone will look stupid even trying anything besides ignoring the pink elephant in the room.

Default The truth finally shows itself after 1.5 years of posting

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie
    Well, I must admit you presented some compelling evidence, 7forever. However, we would like to know you a bit better, so feel free to post anywhere about anything. Or start your thread in the "Tell us more about yourself" forum..
    It's about time a forum owner agreed with the evidence against Greer. Even though posters on forums don't represent the masses, my relentless posting of this irrefutable truth is finally paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
    You've solved it many times over, my friend, and I commend you again on your excellent work.

Amazingly and sadly, the FACT that the assassin is IN PLAIN SIGHT the whole time is the VERY REASON why the VAST MAJORITY of people will always refuse to believe their own eyes and WILLFULLY stay blind to the reality.
    Great post! I don't think the average person will deny this at all because they have no stake in covering their eyes. It's message boards we're talking about here. Alot of folks decided to drink the kool-aid when researchers ganged up on Bill Cooper, but it was in fact Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams who first wrote about Greer in the 70's. Their research started in 1968.

Default Nix film shows rear gape after front right impact

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    I found a gape in the nix film but it comes a little after front right impact.

The rear gape doesn't show up after impact.

The gape shows up here and very likely the following frame from above.

During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and the rear skull gape in one frame and did their best to hide skull detaching in between subsequent frames.
    312, no gape.

313, complete rear gape.

This guy here did some work on the rear exit and he confirms my work that puts the rear exit in between frames 312-313, only one frame and says in nix it was was two frames which is consistent with the nix captures.
    YouTube - JFK Back of Head- Part III - Visibility of Hind Scalp Tear[/url]

+ Reply to Thread