+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ET Infiltration of Clandestine Government Organizations

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    the question of how to treat ETs came up. There were suggestions to shoot them out of the sky, or to befriend them, but the most interesting, I thought, was to determine whether or not they were good to eat.
    The 'Grays' we have heard taste like a fusion of Spotted Owl and the Florida Manatee.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Ahh, Monsignor, they ah err ... never left.
    Good! That proves they have no more sense than we do. OTOH, if they're like us, that really is scary!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    The 'Grays' we have heard taste like a fusion of Spotted Owl and the Florida Manatee.
    Then it's settled. We follow them back to their home planet, then find a way to cage them, freeze them, stamp them (USDA Approved), and bring them back to earth for sale at a supermarket near you! Brilliant, if I don't say so myself! Name:  smiley-gen055.gif
Views: 74
Size:  370 Bytes
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Sorry, I'd have to see them in order to believe it. No camera shots of US leaders, documents and air force bases with other-worldly music will sway me. I still put it in the category of leprechauns, brownies, and fairies.
    Here's an ET with a fairy ...

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

This material is blowing my mind!
    Triple Reversed Cowpoke Final Elephant Ringer! Can anyone say, "You're a ding-dong!"

Here's an ET with a fairy ...

Speaking of fairytale endings, I sense a bad ending for Obama. I don't know what it is, but I fear some terrible fate awaits him. He has had a fairytale last few years, but I fear he has the devil to pay. Maybe some disease, dementia, or early death... maybe some scandal... I don't know what, but I would not want to be in his shoes... if he asked me, I'd suggest a quick conversion to Catholicism... hehehe... always got to get a pitch in somewhere...
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

It has now been established beyond any reasonable doubt to anyone who examines all available evidence already publicly disclosed that Alien ETs exists; crashed Alien ET anti-gravity vehicles have been recovered and back-engineered; that Alien ETs have frequently visited the earth; have entered into treaties with the leaders of more than one government; have exchanged ultra high tech alien technology for access to human and animal DNA, have established secret underground and underwater bases for themselves; and have established secret bases with various nations as joint efforts for android development, trans-humanism development, and advanced cloning, hybridization and chimera experimentation.

It has also now pretty clear to some who have access to top insider information that there is a complex Cosmic Space War which is ongoing at this time. This space war involves certain alien ET groups against each other, against human groups, and human groups using alien ET anti-gravity craft against each other.

Soon the reality of Alien ET’s and their Anti-gravity Craft (AGCs) will be revealed publicly to the World.

MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...final-warning/

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

It has now been established beyond any reasonable doubt to anyone who examines all available evidence already publicly disclosed that Alien ETs exists; crashed Alien ET anti-gravity vehicles have been recovered and back-engineered; that Alien ETs have frequently visited the earth; have entered into treaties with the leaders of more than one government; have exchanged ultra high tech alien technology for access to human and animal DNA, have established secret underground and underwater bases for themselves; and have established secret bases with various nations as joint efforts for android development, trans-humanism development, and advanced cloning, hybridization and chimera experimentation.

It has also now pretty clear to some who have access to top insider information that there is a complex Cosmic Space War which is ongoing at this time. This space war involves certain alien ET groups against each other, against human groups, and human groups using alien ET anti-gravity craft against each other.

Soon the reality of Alien ET’s and their Anti-gravity Craft (AGCs) will be revealed publicly to the World.

MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...final-warning/
    Where did you get that picture of my Aunt Clara?

The aliens have a technology they call Psuhjdellynomatisticism (PDN). That would loosely translate to super-gravity or extra-gravity. What they do is shoot a beam of Psuhjdellynomatisticate (PDNC) at an object, in this case, the earth, causing a super increase in the pull of gravity on everything that sits on it. Once applied, no airplane, jet, rocket, missile, drone or any other flying mechanism can become airborne. Birds will not be able to fly. People will have great difficulty lifting their feet. Cars will need all their power to drive uphill. Some people will stay in bed all day because it's so difficult to get up and get going. Elevators will not safely operate, so skyscrapers must be negotiated by their stairwells, which is itself a formidable task. Sports games will all be canceled. Standing upright will take effort. People will walk in slow motion like three-toed sloths. It will take effort to lift a bottle of beer. Once PDN is applied, a small contingent of aliens can move in using their anti-PDN gear and tag all humans and animals for future use. It's coming.
    Last edited by aslan; June 24th, 2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: format ...what format? Notce to mods: stay out of my posts! Grrr!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Come to think of it, not only does your Aunt Clara and this Head Honcho Alien bear striking resemblance, so does Aslan...

Default Et

There is no doubt we are being visited, and why not, are we not on Mars and the moon? This other stuff is mainly B.S., I do believe some have crashed and we have a few bodies, and that there was reverse engineering.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    There is no doubt we are being visited, and why not, are we not on Mars and the moon? This other stuff is mainly B.S., I do believe some have crashed and we have a few bodies, and that there was reverse engineering.
    The rabbit hole goes much much deeper.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

The rabbit hole goes much much deeper.
    Yes, taste the red cookie laced with LSD and down the rabbit hole you go! Wheeee!
    Last edited by aslan; June 24th, 2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Notice to mods: Do not in any way alter my posts without my express permission. Thank you and have a nice day.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Yes, taste the red cookie laced with LSD and down the rabbit hole you go! Wheeee!
    Brother Panther can stick with something more cultural to him, like Peyote, or San Pedro, or P.Cubenisis, or Ayuhausca. ..
    ... which catalyst he chooses is not important, but rather his choice of destination: Great Spirit Bound!

Default Visions

Brother Panther can stick with something more cultural to him, like Peyote, or San Pedro, or P.Cubenisis, or Ayuhausca. ..
    ... which catalyst he chooses is not important, but rather his choice of destination: Great Spirit Bound!

How about the Medicine Rocks in mid summer, a SweatLlodge and then the Sun Dance, no need for drugs.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    How about the Medicine Rocks in mid summer, a SweatLlodge and then the Sun Dance, no need for drugs.
    Those are very synergistic with the shaman plant allies - the plant allies are not 'drugs,' they are the Flesh of Great Spirit.

+ Reply to Thread