+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Birth Certificate = Warehouse Reciept, The Fed Owns YOU

  1. #1

    Default Birth Certificate = Warehouse Reciept, The Fed Owns YOU



    You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does.

    by Gary Vey for viewzone


    For a while I have been receiving e-mails from a good friend who has asked me to investigate something weird about the Birth Certificates. He wanted me to take a look at them because they have certain numbers and other things printed on them that need an explanation.

    When I looked at my own Birth Certificate, I noticed it was a copy of the original. So I went through old boxes and baby books that my Mom had saved before she died and found what I was looking for -- my original Birth Certificate. It was brittle and yellowed with decades of age but -- wow -- it was NOT the original!

    What I have learned since is kind of like discovering that you are part of the Matrix. It seems none of us have our original Birth Certificates -- they are all copies. And the copies have a serial number on them, issued on special Bank Bond paper and authorized by "The American Bank Note Company." Huh?

    The truth is stranger than fiction. But here it is:

    It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet.

    When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act. This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

    After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The country was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

    Exactly how all this was orchestrated is too lengthy to be addressed here, but this much can be told. The original birth or naturalization record for every U.S. Citizen is on file in the official records in Washington, D.C. (you get to keep a copy!) and the property and assets of every living U.S. Citizen is pledged as collateral for the National Debt!

    MORE- http://www.viewzone.com/collateral.html
    Last edited by zengrifter; January 20th, 2010 at 03:41 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    67

    Default

    I've come across this issue of birth certificates before. Usually the discussion is on how we operate under Commercial Law (aka UCC law; Admiralty Law; Contract Law) versus Common Law. Supposedly lawyers and judges are banned from citing any cases before 1938 which is the year this switch from Common Law to Commercial Law happened, I guess.

    Also, having a marriage 'license' puts your marriage under Commercial Law and your children produced from this union becomes State property.

    It seems there is a process hereby which you extract yourself from being merely collateral to a real live person (taking the Red Pill) through some sort of Redemption process. All of this is still puzzling to me. How does a Common Law person actually live? I'd like to meet a real person who has extracted himself from the Matrix so to speak to see how he lives and deals with being stopped all the time by police while driving and how he gets basic utilities without a SSN, etc. How does he deal with courts? I've read where lawyers laugh at such attempts to remove oneself from the court's jurisdiction.

    One thing I've noticed with websites that deal with redemption processes is the lack of testimonials. I want to meet a real person actually living as a live real person or Sovereign. And why do such websites have to look so cheap?

    Has anyone here actually reclaimed themselves from the Matrix?

    Oh, by the way....my birth certificate doesn't have my name in ALL capital letters. I don't have red numbers but only a Birth number in the left corner which seems incomplete: 121- and a three digital Local File Number in the right corner.
    Last edited by Liquid Chips; January 22nd, 2010 at 07:31 AM. Reason: add'l info

  3. #3

    Default

    We are literally plugged into the matrix, but we are not batteries, we are chattel.

    And if we can reclaim sovereignty over our 'straw man' we become in essence the debtor in possession of the very wealth created around our corpus without our knowledge. Once that is accomplished we can return any credit based bill for value and discharge, and tax debt levied by government agencies can be OID-1099'd and received in payment. Everything is turned upside down in your favor. Theoretically. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    According to this article, America was broke in 1913 after depleting it's cash during WW1. Strange, as the war didn't start until 1914 and America didn't get involved until 1917.
    If the author can't get well known history correct, why would anyone believe he is capable of uncovering a hidden conspiracy?
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.


    We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    According to this article, America was broke in 1913 after depleting it's cash during WW1. Strange, as the war didn't start until 1914 and America didn't get involved until 1917.
    If the author can't get well known history correct, why would anyone believe he is capable of uncovering a hidden conspiracy?
    Not so hidden. zg
    The Banksters Own YOU - How States loose their Sovereignty

    Posted by Sovereign Individual on July 4, 2009 at 3:30pm

    The Banksters Own YOU -


    UCC is also how the federalist coup operates to ensnare the States with terms and conditions of the Commercial "Loans" and/or "Stimulus", that is anything but good for ANY State.. Please listen to Sara Palin explain this in the Hannity/Palin interview..

    Knowing this helps you understand why for ANY State to accept federal "money" is aiding an abetting the federalist coup and why doing so is an abrogation of State Sovereignty, turns the Order of Government upside-down, and why ANY State Legislator that advocates that our State accepting Federal "money" for ANY reason is paramount to treason.. Harsh words? Watch the videos - you decide..

    Jordan Maxwell - You are property of the Rothschild family!(6min3sec)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlOUX...layer_embedded

    ---------

    Your Birth Certificate is Traded on The New York Stock Market...WHAT!!!

    December 18th, 2008 7:40 am - by Neo
    Source: http://freeduhm.com/author/neo/


    Some people may or may not believe this but you can look it up and test it out and proof us wrong. So this goes out to all the "COINCIDENCE THEORIST" which is the opposite of conspiracy theorist you know the brain dead unconscious people who think that all these things are just a funny "coincidence"…

    Ok, so here goes YOUR/OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A SECURITY CERTIFICATE ON THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE. Order a new birth certificate should only cost you a few bucks and look at the bottom it will say "this is printed on security paper do not accept if not on full color security paper or something to that effect.

    MORE- http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/bl...rs-own-you-how
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    We are literally plugged into the matrix, but we are not batteries, we are chattel.

    And if we can reclaim sovereignty over our 'straw man' we become in essence the debtor in possession of the very wealth created around our corpus without our knowledge. Once that is accomplished we can return any credit based bill for value and discharge, and tax debt levied by government agencies can be OID-1099'd and received in payment. Everything is turned upside down in your favor. Theoretically. zg
    That's exactly it...it is theory. But I'd like to meet a person or group of people who actually done this. Do they actually don't have to pay taxes anymore? Does the police actually waive them on after the person shows the officer he is a Sovereign (therefore not under police jurisdiction)? Does the judge dismiss any lawsuits or cases against the Sovereign person after that person doesn't step into the judges jurisdiction? Do they still keep their house free and clear even if they do not pay the property taxes? To me, anyone who does this redemption process seems to always get in trouble anyway.

  7. #7

    Default

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,323

    Default

    )
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Dogma schmogma

  9. #9

    Default

    The Ficticious Legal Entity Called "a Person"

    February 14, 2010 | henrymakow.com
    by Paul Verge


    A quote, famously attributed to Rothschild agent Col. Edward House, but rarely understood except by "one man in a million" envisages people as collateral on the national debt:

    "[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

    By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.

    They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

    They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

    After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance."

    Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America."

    If you can decipher what this means, you will truly understand a massive piece of the Global Agenda.

    Essentially, House's quote illuminates the multiple "need" for imposing Legal Person's status upon us by the Satanic (Ego Worshipping) Elite.

    The 'Strawman', also known as the Legal Person or Natural Person is the idea that a Fictitious Legal Entity, called a PERSON, exists for purposes of Law and Commerce.

    This PERSON is similar to a Company or Corporation in that it exists as a construct of the imagination - it has no real body, and no soul to save, but for legal purposes, carries similar rights and attributes to that of a Human Man or Woman.

    These rights include Ownership of Property, Lobbying the Government, Voting, and other activities related to money. The PERSON allows us to function with Limited Liability (read: Less Responsibility)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

    Our primary Legal Person, or "ID Card" consists of Birth Date, Eye color, Hair colour, Height, Weight, and now Fingerprints and Retina-scans, as if that's all we are. Nowhere on an ID Card are your Soul, or your Personality, or your Hopes, Dreams or Capacity to Love ever mentioned...

    MORE- http://www.henrymakow.com/the_fictic...entity_ca.html
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  10. #10

    Default

    SOLUTIONS

    Only by realizing and discerning WHO we really are : Powerful spiritual beings with unlimited creative potential created by God, can we break the first invisible chain keeping us from freedom.

    "You can declare your Rights and stand upon them as a Sovereign Man or Woman by filing "Notices of Understanding and Intent" and "Claims of Right", example of both available on the Web. You must tailor your own Notices and Claims to your own situation. It is not a simple cookie-cutter process.

    Standing upon your Sovereignty in court and winning is FACTUAL, but you must not fall for their NAME GAME, where they try to get you to accept your LEGAL NAME, which puts you in their jurisdiction. Doing that, in the eyes of the court, turns you from a Living Human with Human Rights, into a Soulless Corporate Entity with No Rights whatsoever.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #11

    Default

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The Ficticious Legal Entity Called "a Person"

    February 14, 2010 | henrymakow.com
    by Paul Verge


    A quote, famously attributed to Rothschild agent Col. Edward House, but rarely understood except by "one man in a million" envisages people as collateral on the national debt:

    "[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

    By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.

    They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

    They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

    After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance."

    Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America."

    If you can decipher what this means, you will truly understand a massive piece of the Global Agenda.

    Essentially, House's quote illuminates the multiple "need" for imposing Legal Person's status upon us by the Satanic (Ego Worshipping) Elite.

    The 'Strawman', also known as the Legal Person or Natural Person is the idea that a Fictitious Legal Entity, called a PERSON, exists for purposes of Law and Commerce.

    This PERSON is similar to a Company or Corporation in that it exists as a construct of the imagination - it has no real body, and no soul to save, but for legal purposes, carries similar rights and attributes to that of a Human Man or Woman.

    These rights include Ownership of Property, Lobbying the Government, Voting, and other activities related to money. The PERSON allows us to function with Limited Liability (read: Less Responsibility)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

    Our primary Legal Person, or "ID Card" consists of Birth Date, Eye color, Hair colour, Height, Weight, and now Fingerprints and Retina-scans, as if that's all we are. Nowhere on an ID Card are your Soul, or your Personality, or your Hopes, Dreams or Capacity to Love ever mentioned...

    MORE- http://www.henrymakow.com/the_fictic...entity_ca.html
    A real eye-opener.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    A real eye-opener.
    You mean we're not already economic slaves? There is hope after all!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    You mean we're not already economic slaves? There is hope after all!
    Yes, already, from the moment our birth certificate is entered. But still there is hope.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Yes, already, from the moment our birth certificate is entered. But still there is hope.
    Shades of The Matrix!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Science fraudster DID create virgin birth
    By zengrifter in forum Science & Philosophy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 20th, 2015, 02:28 AM
  2. National Health Care, Abortion and Birth Control the Realistic Approach
    By Opinion in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 4th, 2008, 04:34 PM
  3. Charles Rangel Thinks He Owns You
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 28th, 2006, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts