+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reasons to curse God or to praise God

Default Reasons to curse God or to praise God

There are many reasons to curse God or to praise God, i.e., Hitler's victims probably get lots of reasons to do so. Church-of-Satan's followers probably do too. Also the God-fearless-voodoo-practicians are in business to curse. Fortunately, the real God-loving-worshippers are in business to praise. Which ones are you (the good ones, I pray) ? Praise the Lord for your truly [me] have seen a small miracle in JC's icon:

JC's Icon without the Crucifix.

The Crucifix is edited out from the above Icon.

Can you see JC's crucifix within JC's icon? Praise the Lord if you see. Look harder if you don't.
    Last edited by Abenzio; January 16th, 2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: To make the miracle easier to see and appreciate

By definition there are no legitimate reasons to curse God. He's Perfect. It's our lack of understanding that makes us think differently. We have a few on Forum who actually think they're smarter than God. Boy, do they have a few lessons coming!

BTW, all I saw in the above picture was the Lincoln Tunnel, Eiffel Tower, and a Russian Department Store. I never did go much for these pictures within pictures anyway. Hey, here's a picture of the Virgin Mary in a snowflake! Ooops! It melted!
    Last edited by aslan; January 16th, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default Mad at God

We had a sermon once that was said it was ok to be mad at God once in awhile. That's what prayers are for so we know why God did or didn't help us. I know sometimes your prayers are answered when he does nothing that you asked. That is a very good picture Abenzio but, I seem to see an angel to the right of our Lord.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    We had a sermon once that was said it was ok to be mad at God once in awhile. That's what prayers are for so we know why God did or didn't help us. I know sometimes your prayers are answered when he does nothing that you asked. That is a very good picture Abenzio but, I seem to see an angel to the right of our Lord.
    I see the angel, too. It must be a miracle! Just kidding. It is only natural to be mad at God, realizing all the time that it is because we don't understand. I have said that if my Mom lived one day longer than she did I would be yelling at God for causing her unnecessary suffering. But I knew even as I said it that God knew better than I, and he was doing what was best even if I couldn't understand it. They say one year of suffering in this world is better than one day of suffering in the next (or something like that!).
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default Mad at God

That we don't understand the way God thinks or does things is probably the one big reason for anger. If you think about didn't you get mad at something your parents made you do without explaination only to find out that it was best thing for you. We will find happiness that we never thought possible once God reveals all to us.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    That we don't understand the way God thinks or does things is probably the one big reason for anger. If you think about didn't you get mad at something your parents made you do without explaination only to find out that it was best thing for you. We will find happiness that we never thought possible once God reveals all to us.
    Kids always think their parents are dumb. Growing up we discover just how dumb we were. Of course, this only applies for the majority of us who had decent parents who loved us. Pity the guy whose parents did not love him.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by Abenzio View Post
    Praise the Lord for your truly [me] have seen a small miracle in JC's icon: Can you see JC's crucifix within JC's icon? Praise the Lord if you see. Look harder if you don't.
    That's just art... here is a miracle, behold and praise YHWH! zg

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Zen, that 2nd pic is just not right....

Looks like a Deer's butt to me. (the part I see most often) or maybe a dog. Yeah, its a dog.
    Last edited by daddybo; January 19th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Quote Originally Posted by luvMY$$$ View Post
    Zen, that 2nd pic is just not right....
    Its a MIRACLE!! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Its a MIRACLE!! zg
    Oh boy... I don't know about God, but I fear the wrath of Aslan on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelerus View Post
    Oh boy... I don't know about God, but I fear the wrath of Aslan on this one!
    Ohhh Yeahh!... Now that is prophecy!
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Its a MIRACLE!! zg
    Yep, it is an absolute miracle. Adi Da, Muktananda and Osho would all say the same! But expanded awareness... sometimes... ain't here, is it...
    Last edited by Katweezel; January 19th, 2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Fear of wrath of Aslan Khan
    Dogma schmogma

Yay another one of these!

That's just art... here is a miracle, behold and praise YHWH! zg

The garb appears to be Islamic. Perhaps a Shawar Kameez. Could it be Osama?
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread