+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Has Your Back?

Default Who Has Your Back?

Our Commander in Chief didn't know about the latest TERRORIST event until 3 hours after it happened and still can't bring himself to say the words MUSLIM TERRORIST!
    Our Homeland Security Secretary at first says that our system "worked" but recanted the next day and said it didn't!
    I'm thinking that my next airline travel will require the removal of not only my shoes but socks will come off, too. Arrive 3 hours before departure.
    How did this guy have a valid U.S. visa and be allowed entry into our country after our embassy was alerted by his father that he was an imminent threat-----------can you say UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    None of us enjoy the inconveniences of airport security but we are tolerant because of neccessity.
    Does this PISS OFF anyone else or is it just me?

Billy C1
    Hunch Players are Losers!
    ------------------------
    Gambling Problem?--- Sure, I Don't Win Enough!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy C1 View Post
    Our Commander in Chief didn't know about the latest TERRORIST event until 3 hours after it happened and still can't bring himself to say the words MUSLIM TERRORIST!
    Our Homeland Security Secretary at first says that our system "worked" but recanted the next day and said it didn't!
    I'm thinking that my next airline travel will require the removal of not only my shoes but socks will come off, too. Arrive 3 hours before departure.
    How did this guy have a valid U.S. visa and be allowed entry into our country after our embassy was alerted by his father that he was an imminent threat-----------can you say UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    None of us enjoy the inconveniences of airport security but we are tolerant because of neccessity.
    Does this PISS OFF anyone else or is it just me?

Billy C1
    When you start from the premise that the terrorists are our fault because we do things that p*ss them off, it is not hard to understand why the Obama administration believes that its own administration will be terror-free without the need to maintain heightened security and awareness. The fact is, IMO, the soft approach toward terrorism actually increases the likelihood of new terror attacks as well as the likelihood that they will go undetected until it is too late. Expect the next Obama advice to be, "Take security seriously, but don't become paranoid." The more they say that, the more paranoid I will become. Let's wait and see what happens. Better yet, write your Congressmen and demand increased security as we enjoyed under the Bush administration.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Maybe we should follow geedubyas advice and go shopping. Thats a cure-all if I ever saw one.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    Maybe we should follow geedubyas advice and go shopping. Thats a cure-all if I ever saw one.
    Pass that advice on to your friend Barrack. He really NEEDS ideas on how to help the economy!

Billy C1
    ------------------------

Yes, because the US economy is so much worse today than when he took office, isn't it?
    Stock Market- Up
    Consumer Confidence Index- doubled since Febuary
    Unemployment- 800,000 jobs lost last January. 11,000 jobs lost in November.
    Last edited by shadroch; December 29th, 2009 at 10:52 AM.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

Unemployment is close to double the 8%> figure promised and a drop in amount of lost jobs was a given.
    How long do the libs think they can blame Bush for EVERYTHING? Hasn't Obama been president for almost a year? Why not shift some blame to the Congress that has been Democratic for 3 years?
    Sure the stock market is up but what is the worth of the dollar now?
    Your CCI numbers must come from MSNBC.

Billy C1
    ------------------------

Actually , the Consumer Confidence Index is an official Department of Commerce statistic. It was at 23.5 when Obama took office and is over 50 today.
    Unemployment is at around 10%. If that is nearly double 8% in your eyes, so be it.

Actually , the Consumer Confidence Index is an official Department of Commerce statistic. It was at 23.5 when Obama took office and is over 50 today.
    Unemployment is at around 10%. If that is nearly double 8% in your eyes, so be it.
    Yes, Obama has been president for almost a year. It took Reagan almost three years to make the turnaround Obama accomplished in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    Yes, Obama has been president for almost a year. It took Reagan almost three years to make the turnaround Obama accomplished in a year.
    That's because CARTER had it really eFF'ed up. Besides most don't want to admit it but the problem with the banking system were fueled by directives (from congress) to banks to loan money to people who couldn't afford to pay it back. At the same time the FED was mandated to fund these loans to help off load the great risk. The Bush administration (and I'm not a Bush lover) did try to fix the problem but was blocked by the Dem Congress because they.. well I don't know why... Well I do.. but its speculation on my part. The Whole damn scam was a redistribution of wealth that imploded.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

10% unemployment is a bogus figure(realistic is 14%)------- BUT if 10% was accurate it would be exactly 25% over the promised 8% max!
    Now let's talk about Congress (Democratic for last 3 years). You're fond of numbers so tell me what their approval rating is.
    How are you going to "spin" that rating? It is what IT IS!

Billy C1
    ------------------------

Default Bush

Quote Originally Posted by daddybo View Post
    That's because CARTER had it really eFF'ed up. Besides most don't want to admit it but the problem with the banking system were fueled by directives (from congress) to banks to loan money to people who couldn't afford to pay it back. At the same time the FED was mandated to fund these loans to help off load the great risk. The Bush administration (and I'm not a Bush lover) did try to fix the problem but was blocked by the Dem Congress because they.. well I don't know why... Well I do.. but its speculation on my part. The Whole damn scam was a redistribution of wealth that imploded.
    I remember Bush always saying we were the "Ownership Society",,,,so I think he was on the Titanic too.

Obama in my eyes is weak and a clown, he needs to be out after his term.

Unemployment is mostly agreed to be much higher than the stats!

The US is on it's way down, best to prepare for that now. We have been sold out by Washington, and our own bad habits and complacency. Time for revoloution, but it will not happen as long as "Joe" has his 6 pack, cigs, and the Super Bowl.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I remember Bush always saying we were the "Ownership Society",,,,so I think he was on the Titanic too.

The US is on it's way down, best to prepare for that now. We have been sold out by Washington, and our own bad habits and complacency. Time for revoloution, but it will not happen as long as "Joe" has his 6 pack, cigs, and the Super Bowl.

CP
    Viva the real America!
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

CP
    I would be difficult to take issue with anything you said. The revolution that is needed is to get Joe to take an actual interest in his country and to vote all the bums out, d or r or i, who have contributed to the problem. It is still possible to save the country. But it may get worse before it gets better, if you can imagine that.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

CP
    Good post CP! I fear that you are quite right. And your reference to the Titanic-------it's been said that Clinton's been down on everything BUT the Titanic!

Billy C1
    ------------------------

Default Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy C1 View Post
    Good post CP! I fear that you are quite right. And your reference to the Titanic-------it's been said that Clinton's been down on everything BUT the Titanic!

Billy C1
    Is that a cigar in your pocket????

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

+ Reply to Thread