+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Alan Keyes continue to be as dumb as Orly Taitz?

Default Want to avoid jury duty? Claim to be a birther

Or say that you "just came back from a Sarah Palin rally".

These birthers are so phucking nuts that if in charge I would suspend their drivers licenses clear straight across the board.

No one that crazy has the right to endanger the lives of others by being allowed behind the wheel of a motor vehicle...

Quote Originally Posted by AnIrishmannot2brite View Post

These birthers are so phucking nuts that if in charge I would suspend their drivers licenses clear straight across the board.

No one that crazy has the right to endanger the lives of others by being allowed behind the wheel of a motor vehicle...
    Are you convinced that Obama was born on US Soil, or just that it doesn't matter? zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Pelerus View Post
    Obama Is Said to Consider Preventive Detention Plan
    By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG, New York Times
    Published: May 20, 2009

WASHINGTON — President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried, two participants in the private session said...

Human rights advocates are growing deeply uneasy with Mr. Obama’s stance on these issues, especially his recent move to block the release of photographs showing abuse of detainees, and his announcement that he is willing to try terrorism suspects in military commissions — a concept he criticized bitterly as a presidential candidate...

“We’ve known this [was] on the horizon for many years, but we were able to hold it off with George Bush. The idea that we might find ourselves fighting with the Obama administration over these powers is really stunning.”

Shouldn't be stunning at all. Wake up.
    I inadvertently read the word INCINERATE (my bold highlighting above) for the word incarcerate. Dick would have liked it.
    Last edited by Katweezel; October 17th, 2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Bad moon rising
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    I inadvertently read the word INCINERATE (my bold highlighting above) for the word incarcerate. Dick would have liked it.
    He's saving that one for his second term.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelerus View Post
    He's saving that one for his second term.
    Preemptive incineration... only to protect the American people. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Here are TWO older MSM newspaper stories, '04 and '06 that refer to Obama as
    Kenyan or Indonesian-born. The Honolulu paper has deleted the words from its archived copy.
    The Standard story can only be found in the Wayback Web archive. zg

Duckworth Working To Win
    Both were born outside the country - Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand - and graduated from high school in Honolulu - Punahou and McKinley, respectively

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
    Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 17th, 2009 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Are you convinced that Obama was born on US Soil, or just that it doesn't matter? zg
    Absolutely convinced that:

A. Obama is a U.S. citizen

B. Birthers are phucking idiots. And if YOU decided to join that column?

then you would be an ----- too.

Absolutely convinced that:
    A. Obama is a U.S. citizen
    Ahh, but that is not the question, is it?
    Would it matter to you if Obama was elected in violation of the Constitution,
    not being born on US soil? zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Ahh, but that is not the question, is it?
    Would it matter to you if Obama was elected in violation of the Constitution,
    not being born on US soil? zg
    Don't be silly ZG... You know that simple antique document was written by a bunch of racist religious zealots and is considered completely useless in today's modern society where truth and reality are relative to politics and the quest for social justice. geez.. you should read more. Even an Irishman knows this.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybo View Post
    Don't be silly ZG... You know that simple antique document was written by a bunch of racist religious zealots and is considered completely useless in today's modern society where truth and reality are relative to politics and the quest for social justice. geez.. you should read more. Even an Irishman knows this.
    I'd say it's an easy matter to decide. Let's not all get into a tither. We'll simply let the Supreme Court decide and then it will be all legal and constitutional! Don't you know that the Constitution must be INTERPRETED?! I mean, what good is it if you don't really know what it means? And if they won't take the case, we could let one of our larger states decide, like for instance, the Supreme Court of the State of California. THEN, and only then, will the truth come out! Oh, what a gloriouss country this iss! My Mom ussed to say I could be anything I put my mind to. Well, it'ss the ssame with the country, we can make it anything we put our mindss to making it. Long live the USSA! Darn keyboard. The keyss keep ssticking.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Devvy Kidd: The ONLY argument here is the undisputed fact that Obama's father was a Kenyan national under the British Nationality Act of 1948, making Barack Hussein Obama also a British citizen at birth. It doesn't matter if he was born in Hawaii or Kenya; it is his father's citizenship status that makes Obama constitutionally ineligible to ever hold the office of president. While some might disagree, it doesn't' matter what passport Obama used in 1981. While knowing the truth about all his hidden documents (birth certificate, Occidental College records, passport, etc.) would surely prove what millions of us already know - he's a pathological liar - the single constitutional argument is his status at birth. Please take the time this weekend to read: The Historical and Legal Analysis: Natural Born at Birth. It will answer so many questions I get by the dozens in my email box.

Why do people make up things? Am I to understand it that he is claiming that not only does a person need to be born in this country to become president, but his parents must both be US citizens as well?
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    Why do people make up things? Am I to understand it that he is claiming that not only does a person need to be born in this country to become president, but his parents must both be US citizens as well?
    If I'm not mistaken, at the time BO was born the law stated that a person born out of the country inherited the nationality of the father. The law has since changed. Thus the question of Nationality.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybo View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, at the time BO was born the law stated that a person born out of the country inherited the nationality of the father. The law has since changed. Thus the question of Nationality.
    You are partially correct. That law would take effect if 1)Obama had been born outside the country9 which he wasn't) and 2) if the new law didn't retroactively change the status of the people affected.
    But the author is claiming that it doesn't matter where he was born, which is simply bullshit.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out just how far one can go.

We cannot direct the wind, we can only adjust our sails.

Quote Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
    Here are a somewhat in-depth examinations of -

+ Reply to Thread