+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awaken from the Social Anesthesia!

Default Awaken from the Social Anesthesia!

Anesthesia And The Components Of Waking Up

By John Kaminski
    RENSE | 9-14-9

The world is now a Gulag Archipelago, run by the ruthless minions of the Rockefeller-Rothschild conglomerate. Its gods are money and power; its only enemy is the advocate of liberty. - Eustace Mullins, Murder by Injection, 1988, p. 188

Hence the people never questioned the existence of the temple but as the place where the will of the god was exercised through his servants... That it had come to function more in the capacity of sanctifying front for an international power concerned largely with money creation and control of the slave trade, itself mainly of criminal antecedents, was something they never came to fully understand; nor that this whole thing of prayer, worship, and devotion was dangerously near to becoming a cruel hoax manipulated by a handful of aliens, who looked at them and their fervour and belief with dead eyes ... - David Astle, The Babylonian Woe, 1988

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family. - John Coleman, Conspirators Hierarchy: The Committee of 300, 1993

Breathe deeply. The anesthesia you have ingested throughout your life has put you in a coma, a deep trance from which you likely will never emerge.

MORE- http://rense.com/general87/anest.htm
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default I agree!

Is it not a common belief here and in other developed nations that you are judged by what you own and control. How many of us come to realize that we are only here for a short time and we are not of this world. We reject anyone that tells us this and put values on things that have little value. We are this world's greatest asset and look how we treat each other.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    Is it not a common belief here and in other developed nations that you are judged by what you own and control. How many of us come to realize that we are only here for a short time and we are not of this world. We reject anyone that tells us this and put values on things that have little value. We are this world's greatest asset and look how we treat each other.
    I agree. That is why true Christians, like the early ones, were rejected by the mainstream society whose values were opposite of their own. The early Christians' righteous lives convicted the nonbelievers around them of their own sinfulness. This helped spread Christianity, because when they were persecuted in Jerusalem they scattered all over the world bringing the gospel wherever they went. When Christianity became the only lawful religion, it served to water down Christian practices and beliefs, with many only paying lip service to it out of fear or convenience. Once again, Christianity is being challenged, and those who survive with their faith intact will have to undergo miuch persecution as the tide of progressivism and humanism rises.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default The tide

Don't you think that is by design that people are being driven away from the church now. Like the seed that fell upon the rocks or the ones that have shallow roots it doesn't take much to wither.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    Don't you think that is by design that people are being driven away from the church now. Like the seed that fell upon the rocks or the ones that have shallow roots it doesn't take much to wither.
    Yes, that analogy is always valid. Also, it is similar to the purification of the faithful that we see in Revelations. And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Yes, that analogy is always valid. Also, it is similar to the purification of the faithful that we see in Revelations. And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Holy Jesus Mother of God! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Holy Jesus Mother of God! zg
    Isn't it a wonder that those who claim unbelief nevertheless use words for emphasis that they presumably neither consider sacred nor even meaningful?
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

These words resemble what you might expect from a High Priest; leader of a Death Cult that reveres Holy Grails full of blood. And dripping, oozing blood. Who wrote this stuff? Must have been a long time ago...
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    These words resemble what you might expect from a High Priest; leader of a Death Cult that reveres Holy Grails full of blood. And dripping, oozing blood. Who wrote this stuff? Must have been a long time ago...
    Relevance. Death is central to human existence. All human beings are under a death sentence. Figuratively speaking, all human beings are waiting on death row for their sentence to be carried out. There is no chance for parole, retrial, or last minute DNA evidence. The verdict is final. Death Cult? You might say that in a certain sort of way.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default My new Guru: Benny Hinn, The ANOINTED one

Relevance. Death is central to human existence. All human beings are under a death sentence. Figuratively speaking, all human beings are waiting on death row for their sentence to be carried out. There is no chance for parole, retrial, or last minute DNA evidence. The verdict is final. Death Cult? You might say that in a certain sort of way.
    Holy Mother, Mary of God! Death awaits! (As soon as I finish this shoe...) See? I cannot stop sinning... If only someone could save me. Hang on! There IS someone who can deliver. I just saw him on TV, saying he is anointed by God to relieve the cash out of my wallet. HIS name: Benny HINN. God save us all!...
    Dogma schmogma

Holy Mother, Mary of God! Death awaits! (As soon as I finish this shoe...) See? I cannot stop sinning... If only someone could save me. Hang on! There IS someone who can deliver. I just saw him on TV, saying he is anointed by God to relieve the cash out of my wallet. HIS name: Benny HINN. God save us all!...
    You know my address. Send whatever money you can. I can't promise anything. Have faith.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

You know my address. Send whatever money you can. I can't promise anything. Have faith.
    Not sure about this faith stuff... But I would very much appreciate a forthright answer to this question, before I send any money:
    "Do you and Benny pee in the shower"?
    Last edited by Katweezel; September 17th, 2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Benny = big fraud. Aslan = ?
    Dogma schmogma

Not sure about this faith stuff... But I would very much appreciate a forthright answer to this question, before I send any money:
    "Do you and Benny pee in the shower"?
    I don't know who Benny is, but rest assured, I pee in the shower. What? Something wrong with that?
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread