+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ZG's 16,000th post - What is in those Vaccines?

Default ZG's 16,000th post - What is in those Vaccines?

Coming right up! zg

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Coming right up! zg
    You got one for the BJ Flu? Everytime I DD 11 I get a 4... then break out in hives.

BJC

Quote Originally Posted by bjcount View Post
    You got one for the BJ Flu? Everytime I DD 11 I get a 4... then break out in hives.

BJC
    Funny you should say that... I was playing a while back and I said" I'll double this 11 if you won't give me that 4!".. he dealt ... a 4. He calls the PB over and says " this guy's psychic!.... I laughed and said "No, not psychic.. he's been giving me that every time I double!" Needless to say... not a good day!
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybo View Post
    Funny you should say that... I was playing a while back and I said" I'll double this 11 if you won't give me that 4!".. he dealt ... a 4. He calls the PB over and says " this guy's psychic!.... I laughed and said "No, not psychic.. he's been giving me that every time I double!" Needless to say... not a good day!
    You ought to take advantage of that luck and dd on hard 17!
    Harolds Club RENO OR BUST

Quote Originally Posted by bj bob View Post
    You ought to take advantage of that luck and dd on hard 17!
    AGGHHH....Holy Crap! Why didn't I think of that!

The perfect shot in the arm, Thanks BJ BOB!

BJC
    Last edited by bjcount; August 27th, 2009 at 04:50 PM.

I knew I shouldn't have left the combination for the BJInfo vault taped to the door. Doh!

I got a rash after looking at the vaccine mixing-vat. The doc said I needed a shot. I asked him what was in it and he said: "Ah, nuthin much. Just a bit of squalene, thimerosal and formaldehyde, mixed with some other stuff you don't want the technical details of. If you can't trust your local doc, who can ya trust?" I bolted from his surgery.

Now I'm like BJCount. I get hives every time I go to hit a stiff. I need something to help me avoid stiffs.
    Dogma schmogma

Default congrats ZG!

Congratulations ZG on reaching a milestone of posting. May you never run out material to post on and continue to debunk news stories that we might not of been aware of. Keep up the good work and by the way nano chips are in the vaccines.
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

“Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Vaccine contains all that? Heck, that ought to make a really good cocktail. Why buy exotic drugs when you can get vaccine for a double sawbuck? Aslan
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default Swine Flu Vaccines Linked to 9/11

"Don't worry, NOTHING is under control." --Adi Da

------
    Len Horowitz - Pandemic Charges Filed With FBI In NYC

RENSE | 9-17-9

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that also exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled" [detonated] is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.

"The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press," Dr. Horowitz recalled. "It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I'm praying they'll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection."

Release: No. H1N1-15
    959 715-1520 or 310-877-5002

Default Look out! Godzilla is coming for you!

)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dogma schmogma

"Don't worry, NOTHING is under control." --Adi Da

------
    Len Horowitz - Pandemic Charges Filed With FBI In NYC

RENSE | 9-17-9

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.
    First, even if the flu were spread by the vaccine makers in order to sell their vaccine, the danger is in the flu, more so than in the vaccine. If true, they are killers, not because they produce vaccine, but precisely because they spread the disease in order to make money with the vaccine, and in so doing killed people who became infected.

Second, it would have far more impact if the whistle blower had no vested interest, but as is obvious when you visit Dr. Horowitz's site, he is selling his alternative flu remedy, oxysilver. If he didn'tstand to profit from his claims he would be far more believable.

Can't anyone do the right thing simply because it is the right thing to do?

__________________________________________________ ____

Don't worry, everything is under control.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    it would have far more impact if the whistle blower had no vested interest, but as is obvious when you visit Dr. Horowitz's site, he is selling his alternative flu remedy, oxysilver. If he didn'tstand to profit from his claims he would be far more believable.
    And Dr. Mercola sells colloidal Vit-D sublingual spray, so don't listen to him either. zg

Default Only Mr Wright does the Wright thing

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    First, even if the flu were spread by the vaccine makers in order to sell their vaccine, the danger is in the flu, more so than in the vaccine. If true, they are killers, not because they produce vaccine, but precisely because they spread the disease in order to make money with the vaccine, and in so doing killed people who became infected.

Second, it would have far more impact if the whistle blower had no vested interest, but as is obvious when you visit Dr. Horowitz's site, he is selling his alternative flu remedy, oxysilver. If he didn'tstand to profit from his claims he would be far more believable.

Can't anyone do the right thing simply because it is the right thing to do?

__________________________________________________ ____

Don't worry, everything is under control.
    That depends (about the right thing.) How much money can I make first?... and then I can answer with more depth of perspective. When there are bills to pay, matters of personal importance might overrule things. Blah blah.
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread