+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice Scalia: Nothing unconstitutional about executing the innocent

If you believe it's a disorder, as I do, there is no sin in having a disorder or even acting as a result of it. This is a behavior that men pick up in their youth, sometimes so young they don't even fully remember when it started. The sin is of the men who recruit them into it. Every one that I know that I've discussed this with had their first experience with it with a grown man when they were underage.

Default Am

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    If you believe it's a disorder, as I do, there is no sin in having a disorder or even acting as a result of it. This is a behavior that men pick up in their youth, sometimes so young they don't even fully remember when it started. The sin is of the men who recruit them into it. Every one that I know that I've discussed this with had their first experience with it with a grown man when they were underage.

AM, I can attest to that, I was besieged by much older gay men to have their way with me, and I mean I was in my teens and they in their 30's and 40's, and even older! I found it disgusting and disturbing. My love is for women, but many gay men would not even accept that as an answer, sick shit!! This started happening to me at 14 years of age, I was a life guard at a public pool, so I came in contact with many people. I will also admit older women came on to me too, and loved to put sun tan lotion on me, often brushing against my genitals and rubbing my ass while doing it,,,,didn't mind that at all.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    Homosexual sexual relations are disordered in the sense of unhealthy and immoral behavior, but not necessarily in the sense of a "mental" disorder. Severe psychosis or neurosis need not accompany homosexual sex, and IMO seldom does.

I grant you that degrees of addiction and sanity can be mitigating factors in culpability. Still, it's a moral failing, just like stealing. Just because I find it easy, profitable and immensely enjoyable to steal, does not make it all right, but if I am driven, in part, as a result of mental illness, my culpability is obviously reduced. Naturally, in extreme cases of psychosis or neurosis a person cannot be held responsible for his actions.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default No Rest

"Who really owned Scalia is the Koch Brothers, who have feted him and his silent friend, Clarence Thomas. Other than his cavalier attitude about killing innocent people, something Scalia laughed about continually, finding executions of the innocent not just acceptable but actually amusing."

Read the article at: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02...th-the-fishes/

Related article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/02...s-a-pedophile/

+ Reply to Thread