+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Flu is not the biggest danger ...it's the vaccine

  1. #1

    Default Flu is not the biggest danger ...it's the vaccine

    FLU IS NOT THE BIGGEST DANGER ...
    ... IT'S THE VACCINE

    By David Icke

    These are challenging times and we need to stay calm and think things through - not just panic and react. Fear, panic and emotional reaction got us into this mess and it is certainly not going to get us out of it.

    We also need to realise - here, now - that we have long crossed the line into a fully-fledged fascist dictatorship. It has hidden itself to most people this far, but it is about to lift the veil.



    It is no longer an option to do nothing or passively acquiesce to authority out of fear or apathy. Or, at least, it's not if we care about our freedoms and, most importantly, those of our children and grandchildren who will have to live almost their entire lives under a global jackboot of sheer, undiluted evil.

    The word 'evil' is much overused and I don't say it lightly; but we are dealing with evil in the sense that the word is the reverse of 'live'. Those behind the conspiracy to cull the human population and turn the rest into little more than computer terminals are anti-life. They have no respect for it and no empathy with those who suffer the consequences of their actions, no matter how appalling.

    I have been warning of what was coming for nearly 20 years and it is not 'coming' any more - it's here. No more excuses from anyone, please. We have to deal with it. We have to draw a line in the sand and say no more.

    Never was this more important than with the conspiracy to force swine flu vaccination upon the global population. The swine flu virus was created in a laboratory to generate mass panic with the specific intention of forcing everyone to have the vaccine. Problem-Reaction-Solution. This 'natural' swine flu virus apparently contains genes from humans, birds and pigs from several continents.

    MORE- http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  2. #2

    Default

    Anyone here had their flu shot? zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  3. #3

    Default

    Dangerous, Mandatory Vaccinations Coming?

    By Joel Skousen
    Editor - World Affairs Brief
    7-24-9


    Stephen Lendman covers the history behind some dangerous vaccines and how the government plans to begin some form of mandatory vaccination--probably through the public schools (another reason to leave sooner rather than later).

    "Squalene was in the experimental anthrax vaccine and is believed to have been the cause of devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths for many Gulf War veterans. Now, squalene is to be an ingredient in virtually all forthcoming vaccines. At least three US federal laws should concern all Americans and suggest what may be coming - mandatory vaccinations for hyped, non-existent threats, like H1N1 (Swine Flu). Vaccines and drugs like Tamiflu endanger human health but are hugely profitable to drug company manufacturers."

    Actually, he points out four laws: The Project BioShield Act of 2004, The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, and The Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act and The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA). Together they provide immunity from tort liability for vaccine makers and drug companies and grant excessively broad emergency powers to the federal government that can easily be construed to include mandatory quarantines and vaccinations.

    Lendman says they are "written in a way that doesn't adequately protect citizens against the misuse of the tremendous powers that it would grant in an emergency. (It's) replete with civil liberties problems. It goes well beyond bioterrorism (with) an overbroad definition of 'public health emergency that may be anything a local or national authority declares for any reason with no conclusive evidence for proof."

    MORE- http://rense.com/general86/dangg.htm
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Anyone here had their flu shot? zg
    I get one every year and it doesn't had to do anything to me that I can do understand to my mental fakaltees.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I get one every year and it doesn't had to do anything to me that I can do understand to my mental fakaltees.
    Stop taking them, and any other vacines. Read Mercola.com. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Stop taking them, and any other vacines. Read Mercola.com. zg
    How do you know this guy is not just another snake oil salesman?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Stop taking them, and any other vacines. Read Mercola.com. zg
    i dunno about this 'weaponized' flu vaccine theory that's floating around. lol

    but yeah, flu vaccines have been known to go wrong with disastrous consequences.

    a fellow co-worker, hard working, strong old guy, well he goes and gets the swine flu vaccine because he figures he's getting up there in age and maybe he could use the protection.
    the guy disappears from work for months, not at all like him, he had a virtually flawless attendance record.
    finally he shows up at work one day, not to work but to visit. his body was all twisted around, hunched over, barely able to walk, the fingers on his hands were twisted and frozen in a sort of grasping way, his wrist bent in a fixed position.
    well, so we asked him what the hell happened. his answer was a 'bad' batch of swine flue vaccine.
    as far as i know he never recovered, well at least he never returned to work.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Bound
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Never had a flu shot...not because of the "conspiracy"... but mostly because I'm scared of doctors and not real crazy about having weakened viruses injected into my bod.
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    i dunno about this 'weaponized' flu vaccine theory that's floating around. lol

    but yeah, flu vaccines have been known to go wrong with disastrous consequences.

    a fellow co-worker, hard working, strong old guy, well he goes and gets the swine flu vaccine because he figures he's getting up there in age and maybe he could use the protection.
    the guy disappears from work for months, not at all like him, he had a virtually flawless attendance record.
    finally he shows up at work one day, not to work but to visit. his body was all twisted around, hunched over, barely able to walk, the fingers on his hands were twisted and frozen in a sort of grasping way, his wrist bent in a fixed position.
    well, so we asked him what the hell happened. his answer was a 'bad' batch of swine flue vaccine.
    as far as i know he never recovered, well at least he never returned to work.
    You know, everyone questions the value of flu shots, yet there are fewer deaths attributable to flu because of the vaccines. Like everything else, there are pros and cons, but the pros seem to greatly outweigh the cons. Now, if I could be sure of building my natural immune system to the point of the flu being little threat, I guess I would opt for that, but as it stands, I am not that strong a specimen, especially while my body is under stress from losing weight, and I rely on the shot to protect me.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,322

    Default Don't trust em

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    You know, everyone questions the value of flu shots, yet there are fewer deaths attributable to flu because of the vaccines. Like everything else, there are pros and cons, but the pros seem to greatly outweigh the cons. Now, if I could be sure of building my natural immune system to the point of the flu being little threat, I guess I would opt for that, but as it stands, I am not that strong a specimen, especially while my body is under stress from losing weight, and I rely on the shot to protect me.
    Like Daddybo, I too, never had a flu shot, and never will. I believe in the integrity and strength of my own immune system and that it is powerful enough to ward off any invaders, naturally. But before I had that belief, I had to ward off the Western psycho-medical mindset that uses mass conditioning... which says: 'I am a weak and vulnerable human; prey to all kinds of maladies. I require a great deal of help to survive. Fortunately, doctors and pharmacists know more than me and have my interests and wellbeing at heart. I can trust them and their chemical/biological potions that can strengthen my system.'

    That is all pure unadulterated bullshit which could be the motto of the self-serving, corrupted and dangerous-to-your-health medical/pharmaceutical 'industry.'

    Anyone who makes a lifestyle whereby your human system is compromised by habitual negative practices (and we all know - or should know by now - what they are) over time can expect a degraded, weakened immune system.
    On the other hand, someone who habitually takes good care of their inbuilt systems has nothing to fear from any lurking microbes. But there is a great deal to fear from the 'industry', as Sage's story about his workmate highlights.
    Dogma schmogma

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    How do you know this guy is not just another snake oil salesman?
    Puhleeeze... your seemingly well-inted MD is the snake oil guy, whether he knows it or not. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Like everything else, there are pros and cons, but the pros seem to greatly outweigh the cons. Now, if I could be sure of building my natural immune system to the point of the flu being little threat, I guess I would opt for that, but as it stands, I am not that strong a specimen, especially while my body is under stress from losing weight, and I rely on the shot to protect me.
    No, the pros do not outweigh the cons.

    Do not rely on vaccines - rely on VitD and C and sunshine and raw green smoothies. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Like Daddybo, I too, never had a flu shot, and never will. I believe in the integrity and strength of my own immune system and that it is powerful enough to ward off any invaders, naturally. But before I had that belief, I had to ward off the Western psycho-medical mindset that uses mass conditioning... which says: 'I am a weak and vulnerable human; prey to all kinds of maladies. I require a great deal of help to survive. Fortunately, doctors and pharmacists know more than me and have my interests and wellbeing at heart. I can trust them and their chemical/biological potions that can strengthen my system.'

    That is all pure unadulterated bullshit which could be the motto of the self-serving, corrupted and dangerous-to-your-health medical/pharmaceutical 'industry.'

    Anyone who makes a lifestyle whereby your human system is compromised by habitual negative practices (and we all know - or should know by now - what they are) over time can expect a degraded, weakened immune system.
    On the other hand, someone who habitually takes good care of their inbuilt systems has nothing to fear from any lurking microbes. But there is a great deal to fear from the 'industry', as Sage's story about his workmate highlights.
    Amen Brother KAT! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Like Daddybo, I too, never had a flu shot, and never will. I believe in the integrity and strength of my own immune system and that it is powerful enough to ward off any invaders, naturally. But before I had that belief, I had to ward off the Western psycho-medical mindset that uses mass conditioning... which says: 'I am a weak and vulnerable human; prey to all kinds of maladies. I require a great deal of help to survive. Fortunately, doctors and pharmacists know more than me and have my interests and wellbeing at heart. I can trust them and their chemical/biological potions that can strengthen my system.'

    That is all pure unadulterated bullshit which could be the motto of the self-serving, corrupted and dangerous-to-your-health medical/pharmaceutical 'industry.'

    Anyone who makes a lifestyle whereby your human system is compromised by habitual negative practices (and we all know - or should know by now - what they are) over time can expect a degraded, weakened immune system.
    On the other hand, someone who habitually takes good care of their inbuilt systems has nothing to fear from any lurking microbes. But there is a great deal to fear from the 'industry', as Sage's story about his workmate highlights.
    I can see where Dr. Mercola might have such an attitude after applying scientifically valid measures to strengthen his immune system against flu viruses, but what I hear you say is that you "believe in the integrity and strength of...[your]...own immune system." I hope you are basing that on more than just belief, for instance, scientific measures taken to ensure that such is the case. I have gotten flu in the past on more than one occasion and I no longer think like a twenty-year old who believes nothing can happen to him and he will live forever. If you have never had flu, then perhaps your particular body make-up has some natural built in resistance to flu virus, or your healthy lifestyle has afforded the same. I believe it would be irresponsible, however, to assume such is the case unless that has been your long time experience, and even more irresponsible to encourage others to abstain from flu vaccine or other scientifically sound methods to avoid the virus, when their immune systems may be altogether different than yours. Beware of human hubris.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Amen Brother KAT! zg
    I assumed you were relying on at least a scientific basis for your avoidance of flu vaccine as per Dr. Mercola.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. MOSSAD Microbiologist: “Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon”
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 18th, 2009, 08:20 PM
  2. Vaccine VICTIMS BLAMED For National Emergency
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 18th, 2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Flu Vaccine Exposed - Video + Mercola Comment
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 11th, 2009, 12:48 PM
  4. Alcohol & Tobacco join top-10 danger drug list
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2007, 12:20 PM
  5. Green for Danger?
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 4th, 2006, 04:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts