+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flu is not the biggest danger ...it's the vaccine

Default Uncommon... not a lot about

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Far more lives have been saved by flu vaccine than lost, including those who were seriously damaged by bad batches. But with any mass application, a catastrophe is always a possibility. That is why I don't like going to stadiums, riding subways or attending mass gatherings, like Fourth of July celebrations or concerts. I still believe that the risk of catastrophe is greater for those who do not get inoculated. One measure they should take is to test vaccines thoroughly prior to mass inoculation. I would hesitate taking any vaccine that is hurriedly put out on the market due to the appearance of some last minute virus. As in all things, common sense should prevail.
    But it never prevails. To get through OK, you will need a good dose of uncommon sense.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    But it never prevails. To get through OK, you will need a good dose of uncommon sense.
    I still say you need to exercise common sense. Uncommon sense makes no sense, unless you are talking about having access to information that most people do not have. In that case, I would use the term knowledge, as in special knowledge, not sense.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default Ino

Well I just sold my shares of INO at 1.92 for a healthy 30% gain

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Well I just sold my shares of INO at 1.92 for a healthy 30% gain
    Well done!
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Thanks, I should have been greedier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Thanks, I should have been greedier lol.
    Greed kills... try it at the BJ table sometime! (congrats on the positive stock gamble.)
    There Is No Second Place Winner ...even if your not brusque and merely informative.

Default vaccine chips!

I always wondered how the goverment tracked the warriors that they released and fought against us again. It was my theory that the goverment put nano-chips in the food that they fed prisoners before they released them. It enabled the agents to track the sobs back to strongholds and bomb them. What prevents us from putting nano-chips in vaccines and tracking citizens around the country or world? blackchipjim
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

Default Uncommon

I still say you need to exercise common sense. Uncommon sense makes no sense, unless you are talking about having access to information that most people do not have. In that case, I would use the term knowledge, as in special knowledge, not sense.
    Uncommon sense = intuition.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    I always wondered how the goverment tracked the warriors that they released and fought against us again. It was my theory that the goverment put nano-chips in the food that they fed prisoners before they released them. It enabled the agents to track the sobs back to strongholds and bomb them. What prevents us from putting nano-chips in vaccines and tracking citizens around the country or world? blackchipjim
    First of all, you can get your vaccine unannounced at any drug store or grocery store around the country. If you think that they have someone in all these vaccine sites just waiting for you to show up so they can implant a nano-chip in you, you need to stay in out of the sun. I guess there is the possibility that they have 300,000,000 different IDs so that they can check the records to see which one you got. Use a phony ID next time you get a shot.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    FLU IS NOT THE BIGGEST DANGER ...
    ... IT'S THE VACCINE

By David Icke
    Actually, to date, flu has been the biggest danger, and thousands of deaths have been averted by flu vaccine. However, the vaccine does have the potential to create a greater disaster than an epidemic of deadly flu. It just hasn't--and that should count for something.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    What prevents us from putting nano-chips in vaccines and tracking citizens around the country or world?
    Bible Prophecy! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Actually, to date, flu has been the biggest danger, and thousands of deaths have been averted by flu vaccine. However, the vaccine does have the potential to create a greater disaster than an epidemic of deadly flu. It just hasn't--and that should count for something.
    Its very sad that you would suggest that Joe Mercola might be a snake oil
    peddler, while you happily rationalize your obediance to allopathy, Brother Aslan. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Its very sad that you would suggest that Joe Mercola might be a snake oil
    peddler, while you happily rationalize your obediance to allopathy, Brother Aslan. zg
    It is hard to figure out where you are coming from.

Is it not true that vaccine has saved countless lives? Is it not true that we have yet to have an epidemic due to a faulty vaccine? Is it not true that Americans live longer than ever before (10 to 15% longer than their parents) in spite of routine vaccines over the past thirty years?

I haven't studied Joe Mercola, and I don't wish to disparage the man, and I am sure that there is a lot of truth to whatever he says about bad things contained in the vaccines, but where have they done more to harm than they have done to help?

You are familiar with his work--tell me/us.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Is it not true that vaccine has saved countless lives? Is it not true that we have yet to have an epidemic due to a faulty vaccine.
    Vaccines are a failed science, and, AIDS may be due to a (purposely) faulty vaccine. zg

Vaccines are a failed science, and, AIDS may be due to a (purposely) faulty vaccine. zg
    Since you fail to back up your assertion, I will continue to believe otherwise. I am, however, open to any evidence to the contrary.

As for the speculation that AIDS was caused by a faulty vaccine, I wonder why it spread by sexual transmission and not according to the incidence of vaccinations? If you mean it was a sexual disease intended to kill Africans or homosexuals, are you suggesting that medical science should refrain from developing medicines because some renegade scientists might develop and deliver deadly germs, or are you in favor of enhanced safeguards in the development of such medicines?

If the target was other than yourself, I don't see your response as a reason to forgo vaccines in general, unless they have a vaccine that targets anti-Zionists, conspiracists, or advantage players.
    Last edited by aslan; August 2nd, 2009 at 06:17 PM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread