+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor

Default Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor

David Icke puts the big smackdown on Obama! zg

Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor

By David Icke

I am writing this in the last days of 2008 as I watch with dismay as vast numbers of people across the world, including many who should know better, have been duped by the mind-game called Operation Obama.
    Even people with some understanding of the conspiracy have said things like: 'Well, at least he's not Bush' and 'Well, at least it's great to see such a new spirit of hope'. No, he's not Bush - he's potentially far more dangerous; and what is the use of a spirit of 'hope' if it's based on a lie? In fact, what use is 'hope' at all?

Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in theNOW.

Hope is like riding a carousel horse; no matter how fast you go you never get closer to the one in front. The idea, however, is to persuade you to stay on the horse, despite the evitable disappointment, in the 'hope' that things will change. But they don't because the very system is designed to prevent it.

That's the way 'hope' is employed by the dastardly and devious - take the crap we are giving you now in the 'hope' that things will get better (but we know they won't). Barack Obama is a purveyor of 'hope' because his masters want the people to accept what they are given now in the hope that good times will come.

Just do what we demand, oops, sorry, Barack demands, and in return he'll inspire you to hope that it is all leading to the Promised Land. It isn't, but, by the time you realise that, it's too late.

What terrifies the manipulators is that people will abandon hope, as a future, sometime-never projection, and start to demand fairness, justice and freedom now. To avoid this nightmare they need to keep those desires as something to aspire to, not to actually have.

Thus, their man, Obama, sells 'hope' as a diversion technique, a holding position, to keep the masses from truly rebelling. We have no job, no food on the table and our home has been foreclosed, but at least we have 'hope'. Phew, thank goodness for that.

'I'm hungry, mum, can I have some hope, please?'

'I'm so sorry, darling, you can't have hope today, only tomorrow - hope is always tomorrow.'

'So will I eat tomorrow, mum?'

'We can hope so now, dear, but when we get to tomorrow, we can only hope it's the next day.'

On and on it goes. That's how 'hope' works. Or rather doesn't.
    Obama's predominant mantra has been 'change'. Indeed, his massively-funded, record-breaking campaign was based on that one word - change. This is a technique used by Bill Clinton and many others and it is highly effective because, at any point, the system ensures that most people are not happy with the way life is. So, when you don't like the status quo, 'change' can be a potent message, even if, like Obama, you don't say what it means.

It has been vital to his success, and that of his controllers, that he has never specified what his 'hope', 'change', and that other mind-control trigger-word, 'believe', were referring to in terms of policy and the way society in general will be affected. Hope for what? Change what? Believe in what? To answer those questions with specifics would have been fatal to Obama's appeal.

I studied the military/government mind-control programmes and techniques in great detail for many years during the late-1990s and across 2000, and the Obama 'phenomenon' is the most blatant mass-mind control operation you could wish to see.

At its core the plan has been to make Obama the focus of everything you hope for, believe in and want to change. This is why it has been crucial for him not to specify and detail what is meant by his 'hope, 'change' and 'believe'.

However, I can tell you what those words mean in the context of the Obama mind-game. They mean whatever you decide they mean or want them to mean. The idea is for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he becomes the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would destroy that 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you don't get any detail, just 'hope', 'change', and 'believe'.
    They don't want him to be seen only as 'the Messiah'; they also want him to be Abraham Lincoln, JFK, or Buddha - anyone you choose to project on him, for he is a blank page, blank screen and empty suit. Obama is a make-your-own, do-it-yourself leader, a projection of your own mind. (If you are still asleep, that is. If you are in any way awake, he's an open book.)

See the video How Obama Got Elected to see how easy it is to manipulate the masses. It's child's play. Click here ...

'I am whatever you want me to be, for I am just a projection of you. And I got a big smile, see.'

There is no more powerful way of manipulating people than to tell them what they want to hear and to keep shtum about anything they wouldn't like. Double-glazing salesmen are trained to pick up in general conversation what their target likes and dislikes and to respond accordingly in the way the product is sold. The technique is simply to tell the potential buyer what you have gleaned they want to be told.

Obama comes from the same stable, but on a massively bigger scale and with a whole network of advisors and controllers steeped in the art of manipulating minds, opinions and actions.

Obama's written-for-him speeches are not from the heart, but from the autocue. The 'heart' bit comes from extensive training and his Bill Clintonesque ability to 'mean it when he says it', a state of delivery that goes beyond mere acting. Tony Blair was trained in the same way.

But if you take a step back and look at these people dispassionately you can clearly see the techniques they consciously employ. Blair is the most blatant fraud in the way he delivers a line, stops in mid-sentence for emphasis and looks down for fake emotional effect. Obama is a little more slick, but, from where I have been looking this past year, not much. And how have people not seen those cold eyes just above the painted smile?

You can watch his mind working, turning between autocue screens to his left and right, then straight down the camera for his key messages. From-the-heart orators don't do that; they are too immersed in what they are feeling and saying to give even a passing thought to where they are looking or how the line is delivered.

I worked in television for more than a decade, often reading autocue while a director spoke in my ear telling me what cameras to look at. I have, since the early 1990s, spoken my truth on public stages across the world. I know, therefore, the difference between artificial autocue delivery and body language and talking from the heart without a script. Obama, I repeat, is coming from the autocue, not the heart.

Obama's speeches are a mass of mind-control techniques and Neuro-Linguistic-Programming, or NLP, and they are carefully constructed to implant beliefs and perceptions into the mind of the viewer. Click here for a description of his psycho-babble, headedAn Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches.

As I keep emphasising, the whole Obama circus is an exercise in mass mind control and it has been so successful because so many people live their lives in a permanent state of trance. All of which brings me to the parallels with Nazi Germany, fascist Italy and similar regimes throughout history.

Obama may not look like Hitler, nor sound like Hitler, but the themes are just the same. Germany was in a terrible state economically and militarily in the 1930s in the aftermath of the First World War and the reparations inflicted on the country by the Rothschild/Illuminati-controlled Versailles 'Peace' Conference in 1919.

From amid the chaos came the man that Germans saw then in much the same way that so many see Obama today. His name was Adolf Hitler and his oratory and rhetoric, again supported by a ritualistic presentation founded on mind-control techniques, made him appear to be the German 'messiah', the German Obama.

Hitler promised 'change', 'hope' and something to 'believe in' amidst the consequences of war and financial collapse. He spoke to vast rallies of adoring followers and a mass movement emerged in support of Hitler's vision of a new tomorrow.

As the writer Webster Tarpley points out, fascism in its true sense is not just a Police State imposed by a tiny hierarchy. It might end up like that, but first it is brought to power by a mass movement from within the people who have no understanding of what the 'change', hope' and 'believe' they are being offered really means. They just know that they want some because, as with Obama, they make it mean what they want it to mean. Only later do they see, to their horror, what they have signed up for.

Obama's America ...

... Hitler's Germany.

There may seem to be a world of difference, but the techniques are just the same.

Obama is far more dangerous than Bush because he can sell a line to those who are in the trance while Boy Bush could not do that on anything like the same scale. Bush was a transparent idiot with no communication skills who needed massive fraud at the polls to get him officially 'elected'.

He could never be the figurehead to inspire a mass movement of the people to support some vacuous 'hope', 'change' and 'believe' when they don't even know what those words are supposed to mean.

But Obama clearly can, because he has.

One of 'his' (his controllers') prime targets are the young, just as they were with the Nazis and the Hitler Youth Movement. If you think this parallel is far-fetched then have a look at this video to see how extreme Obama worship has already become for some young people. Hitler Youth was just the same. Click here to watch ...

In line with this theme, the WorldNetDaily website reported:
    'The official website of President-Elect Barack Obama, Change.gov, originally announced that Obama would "require" all middle school through college students to participate in community service programs; but after a flurry of blogs protestedchildren being drafted into Obama's proposed youth corps, the website's wording was softened.

Originally, under the tab "America Serves", Change.gov read, "President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps and will create a new Classroom Corps to help teachers in under served schools, as well as a newHealth Corps, Clean Energy Corps, and Veterans Corps.

"Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year," the site announced.'

For the full story, click here ...

Obama said in a speech in July 2008 in Colorado Springs that he wanted to see a 'civilian national security force' that would be as powerful and well-funded as the Marines, Navy and Air Force. As Joseph Farah, founder of WorldNetDaily, wrote:

'If we're going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn't this rather a big deal? I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military.

How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be even bigger than the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together? Is Obama serious about creating some kind of domestic security force bigger and more expensive than that? If not, why did he say it? What did he mean?'

Obama meant, amid the flowery words, that he's not in favour of either peace or freedom. He is a front-man demagogue for the same force that controlled Boy Bush, Clinton, Father Bush, Reagan, Carter, ad infinitum; but the difference is that he has been hyped to such hysterical proportions that he will be allowed to get away with far more than they were, at least until reality dawns on the mass ranks of his hypnotised supporters. And, clearly, that could take some time.

Last edited by zengrifter; January 4th, 2009 at 03:34 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

what about the timed release of the movie Valkyrie?

its a film about a bunch of germans who saw the public hysteria, and other craziness going down, and thought hitler should be knocked off...

www.valkyrie.unitedartists.com
    Last edited by Brutus; January 3rd, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

Default A Little Late?

Obama has been elected. This type of information was needed before the election.

I think a real issue of the Obama election is the media not informing the American public about him, being so pro Obama.

Obama stated clearly he was going to raise taxes on the wealthy and have free health care.

His economic plan I think has come out and is being looked at.

There is talk of raising the Fed gas tax by 50%, Obama has stated he is not for this.

The Democrats have control of everything if they inact programs; like raising gas taxes, that hurt the economy they will lose power.

Hope will have to become concrete improvements.

The last time we elected a President for the purpose of "change," we chose Jimmy Carter. Oh, how I hope that this time will be different!

As for another Hitler type, get real. Not a chance in hell.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I dont get it either.

I don't see how EVERYONE does not get this. But then again, I'm not easily deceived.
    SD Padres

Quote Originally Posted by SD Padres View Post
    I don't see how EVERYONE does not get this. But then again, I'm not easily deceived.
    Speak to the zz threadmeister. He doesn't get it.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

The last time we elected a President for the purpose of "change," we chose Jimmy Carter. Oh, how I hope that this time will be different!

Most people thought Bush would just be a harmless nincompoop, but he's turned out to be a lesser Stalin type.

Quote Originally Posted by moo321 View Post
    Most people thought Bush would just be a harmless nincompoop, but he's turned out to be a lesser Stalin type.
    I'd say that at least half the US believes the war in Iraq was okay. Otherwise, he would not have been reelected. Even among those who were against the war, some believe that a war can be justified for other than the reason of national defense. What I am driving at is that the country is very much divided in what constitutes mass murder, and what constitutes justified war. Just as I don't call proponents of pro choice murderers, even though I believe abortion is murder, so I don't call Bush a mass murderer, even though I consider the war against Iraq to be mass murder, an unjustified war.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
    Obama has been elected. This type of information was needed before the election.
    I believe that this type of info WAS provided before the election. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I believe that this type of info WAS provided before the election. zg
    Right here in the ~~~Zen Zone~~~.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Oh, how I hope that this time will be different!

Oh no, oh yes. zg

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Oh no, oh yes. zg
    Nein! Nyet! Nee! Nej! Ne! Non! No! az
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Let 'er rip, Larry! zg
    12/20/06 - LarryFlynt.com

ASSHOLE OF THE MONTH: Barack Obama

By Larry Flynt | Free Speach Activist

It’s been said that the U.S. Senate is where good men go to die. That certainly seems to be the case with Barack Obama, the junior senator from Illinois, whose Progressive credentials are DOA.

The media had anointed the Democrat as the future figurehead of the Progressive movement. However, Obama gets our Asshole of the Month award because he is actually one of Bush’s most-prized pet Republicrats.

There are many who think this charismatic black man speaks the truth. They think he cares about the plight of the working class. In truth, whenever the co-opted Obama has an opportunity to make a real difference, he marches in stride with the Bush regime.

Obama has repeatedly waffled on the Iraq war. He refuses to denounce torture policies. Obama voted against the Coburn Amendment, which would have provided funds for rebuilding in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He supports a preemptive nuclear strike against Iran. He does not support universal healthcare.

Although recognizing that Bush has broken U.S. law, the “Progressive” politician refused to cosponsor a resolution by Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin) to censure the President. Obama even voted to confirm right-wing Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Now he is campaigning for Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut (Bush’s closest Democratic ally).

Like the scumbag Lieberman, Obama is working hard, albeit quietly, to block the Progressive movement. If you haven’t guessed yet, Obama is a conservative wearing a liberal’s suit. On top of it all, this wolf in sheep’s clothing is a liar and a fraud—a political abomination conning America.

Speaking at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, Obama brought forth a claim he would later use repeatedly to drum up public support. “My father… grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack.” In fact, Obama’s sob story about being the son of a goat-herder is complete bullshit. In his 1995 autobiography Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Obama writes that his grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, was a prominent and wealthy farmer who emigrated from Kenya.

Obama’s father was actually born into a privileged life, not one of “tin-shack” poverty. Baraka Obama was a well-rounded student with a scholarship at a college in Hawaii when his future-senator-son was born in 1961. The goat herder myth exposes Barack Obama as a charlatan trying to gain public empathy by portraying his family as poor. Don’t buy it, folks!

As a matter of fact, Obama’s lies are rampant. “My parents,” Obama said in his famous 2004 convention speech, “would give me an African name, Barack, or ‘blessed,’ believing that in a tolerant America, your name is no barrier to success.” As it turns out, both his father and grandfather were Muslims, and the name Barack has an Arabic origin.

Ultimately, Barack Obama would join the Trinity United Church of Christ, leaving his family’s Muslim roots in the dust.

So why did Obama lie about his name? Why is he covering up his family’s religious history? Why has he concealed the truth about his Muslim heritage as if it were some evil secret? Most importantly, what other issues has this deceiver been untruthful about?

You’d think Obama would be happy to stand up for his Muslim lineage. Apparently not, especially if it means losing the strong support the Senator has received from the Jewish community. Instead of being forthcoming about his roots, Obama continually lies through his teeth, all the while hoping that nobody will notice. Well, we noticed, and now it’s our duty to expose the sneaky bastard.

By trying to be Mr. Liberal while appeasing the right-wing power elite, Obama has helped shore up the Unitary Presidency. This is not what the Democratic Party needs. By ignoring the will of the people, Obama plays lapdog to the Bush Administration.

Screw you, Barack Obama, you coward. Your refusal to act on the behalf of America is unforgivable.

xxx

He makes some good points. But he was factually incorrect about Obama not being against torture. He is against torture even when it would save lives of American citizens, something I cannot fathom. I thought he was supposed to be a reasonable man. Torture in self defense is laudable.

I often pose the question, what if a terrorist was captured who had set a nuclear bomb to explode in NYC? Would it not be justified to resort to torture to get this heartless murderer to reveal the location of the ticking nuclear bomb? How can our "values" be violated in an attempt to save 8 million American lives? Forget water boarding, I don't care if they pull his fingernails out one by one if it might get us the vital information to save millions of lives. Call me savage, but I believe that 8 million innocent lives are worth every bit of torture that may have to be inflicted to extract the needed information to save them. The only savage in this scenario is the terrorist himself.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread