+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129

Thread: Remembering Beloved Adi Da Samraj 1939-2008

  1. #1

    Default Remembering Beloved Adi Da Samraj 1939-2008

    My Guru has entered His 'Maha Samadhi'. zg
    ---------------------------
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

    Adi Da Samraj Passes from the Body

    Naitauba, Fiji – November 29, 2008

    Adi Da Samraj, a spiritual master, writer, and artist of international renown, passed away in his hermitage in Fiji, on November 27, of natural causes. He was 69 years old. He founded an entirely new way of spiritual practice, to which he gave the name "Adidam".



    Adi Da was a prolific writer and artist with over sixty published books and hundreds of thousands of works of art. The book that Adi Da designated as his most important work is The Aletheon, which he worked on intensively for the last two years, bringing all of his most essential spiritual and philosophical communications into a final form. He completed his work on The Aletheon on the morning of his passing. The Aletheon is scheduled for publication in 2009.

    Spiritual Teacher

    In the early 1970s, Alan Watts, writer of numerous books on religion and philosophy, acknowledged Adi Da as “a rare being,” adding, “It is obvious, from all sorts of subtle details, that he knows what IT’s all about.”



    In the 1980s, Wittgenstein scholar Henry Leroy Finch wrote: “If there is a man today who is God-illumined, that man is Avatar Adi Da Samraj. There exists nowhere in the world, among Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, or any other groups, anyone who has so much to teach. Avatar Adi Da is a force to be reckoned with, a Pole around which the world can get its bearings.”

    From his birth (on Long Island, New York, in 1939), Adi Da manifested unique signs of spiritual illumination. He described his early years as being focused in two fundamental activities. His first focus was to discover the process by which any human being can realize the Truth of “Reality Itself”. His second focus was to develop his own ability to communicate the Truth of “Reality Itself”--through verbal means and also through artistic means.

    Adi Da graduated from Columbia University in 1961, with a BA in philosophy, and from Stanford University in 1966, with an MA in English literature.

    In 1964, Adi Da began a period of intensive practice under a succession of spiritual masters in the United States and India. Eventually, in 1970, after a final period of intense spiritual endeavor, Adi Da spontaneously became re-established in the continuous state of illumination that was his unique condition at birth.

    Author

    Adi Da's literary, philosophical, and practical writings consist of over sixty published books. These include many masterpieces of spiritual illumination, including The Knee of Listening, his spiritual autobiography, and The Dawn Horse Testament, his magisterial revelation of the entire Spiritual process from beginning to end.



    Over a period of many decades, Adi Da undertook a massive examination of the world's religious traditions, culminating in an annotated bibliography of approximately 10,000 items, entitled The Basket of Tolerance. A briefer "epitome" version of The Basket of Tolerance is scheduled for publication in 2009.

    Adi Da also created original translations of traditional spiritual texts, translations which bring out the deepest meaning of the original texts. The recent publication Reality Is All the God There Is presents his translations of texts from the traditions of Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta.
    Adi Da's writings on fundamental practical areas of human life, examined from the spiritual perspective, include Green Gorilla (relative to raw diet) and The Complete Yoga of Emotional-Sexual Life.

    Adi Da's principal literary work is his trilogy entitled The Orpheum. In the late 1990s, poet Robert Lax said of The Mummery Book (the opening volume of the Orpheum trilogy), “Living and working as a writer for many decades, I have not encountered a book like this, that mysteriously and unselfconsciously conveys so much of the Unspeakable Reality.” The Orpheum is also presented in theatrical form—as shown online at www.mummerybook.org.

    Artist

    Adi Da was an extraordinarily prolific artist, producing over 100,000 works, primarily in the years since 2000. He was invited to show his work in a solo exhibition at the 2007 Venice Biennale, and also as part of the 2008 Winter in Florence Festival. Noted art critic Donald Kuspit has written, “It is Adi Da Samraj's imaginative triumph to have conveyed the illusions created by discrepant points of view and the emotionally liberating effect when they aesthetically unite . . .” Among the publications of Adi Da's art are The World As Light, Transcendental Realism, and The Spectra Suites. His artistic work can be viewed online at www.adidabiennale.org and www.daplastique.com.



    Call for World Peace

    Another dimension to his far-reaching legacy is his contemporary social wisdom embodied in the book Not-Two Is Peace. In it he calls for the establishment of a Global Cooperative Forum that mobilizes "everybody-all-at-once" on the basis of recognizing the inherent unity of the entire human family. He proposes that such a forum is the necessary and effective means for addressing the world’s most pressing issues. Information about this initiative is available online at
    www.globalcooperationproject.org

    Spiritual Way

    Adidam, the spiritual way founded by Adi Da, is practiced by thousands of individuals worldwide, with centers in many parts of the world. Information about Adi Da and Adidam is available online at www.adidam.org.

    # # #

    Last edited by zengrifter; August 7th, 2011 at 05:50 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    My Guru has entered His 'Maha Samadhi'. zg
    Sorry to hear about the passing of your Guru. If Maha Samadhi means that he is with God, he must have been a good man.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Sorry to hear about the passing of your Guru. If Maha Samadhi means that he is with God, he must have been a good man.
    Beloved Adi Da is not 'with' God - He IS God. His Divine Siddhi (force) is now untethered from His physical sheath and is
    permeating All of Existence. He has not 'passed' - He has Arrived - "It Is Accomplished". DA-alluejah!! zg(and DA-men)
    Mahasamadhi - From Wikipedia:
    Mahasamādhi (not to be confused with samādhi) in Indian religions is the state of consciously leaving one's body. A realised yogi(ni) who has attained the state of Nirvikalpa Samadhi, will when timely, consciously exit from the body. This is known as Mahasamadhi. This is not the same as physical death that happens for an unenlightened entity, person or animal. Mahasamadhi is also not to be equated with suicide. Advanced practitioners prepare for Mahasamadhi incrementally though their practice of samadhi: where they die in their sadhana practice or discipline in preparation for death.

    Mahasamadhi occurs only once, i.e: when the realised practitioner or yogi finally decides to cast off their mortal frame their karma is extinguished.

    A realised practitioner or yogi may enter into Mahasamadhi only if they have attained the nondual state of Nirbhikalpa Samadhi where duality of subject and object is resolved.

    Each realised practitioner or yogi enters and prepares for Mahasamadhi in a unique fashion.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4

    Default

    ADI DA FROM WIKIPEDIA:

    Adi Da Samraj (November 3, 1939 – November 27, 2008)[1], born Franklin Albert Jones in Jamaica, Queens, New York City), is a contemporary and controversial guru, spiritual writer, and artist[2], and the founder of the new religious movement currently known as Adidam. He also used names such as Bubba Free John, Da Free John, Dau Loloma, Da Love-Ananda, Da Avadhoota, Da Kalki, and Da Avabhasa.[3] Adi Da taught that he was an "Avataric Incarnation", the "Da Avatar", a uniquely full and complete manifestation of the Divine Person unprecedented in human form, and that his life and teaching fulfill and transcend the limitations of what he termed the "Great Tradition" of human spirituality.[4][5]

    Adi Da's teaching is summarized as follows: suffering is the result of the (false) presumption of separateness. This assumption forms the basis of all conventional human activity, and must be undone. The ego is identified by Adi Da as the activity of separativeness, which is enacted in every moment. Ultimately, there is only one divine consciousness, which is the state to be realized. This can be done by turning one's attention to the realizer of the divine in every moment, thereby receiving the grace of spiritual blessing and transmission. [6] Adi Da described himself as the most spiritually realized being to appear in human history,[7][8][9][10] the "First, Last, and Only Seventh Stage Adept", "Promised God-Man", and "Divine World-Teacher".[7] He states that the ego cannot undo itself, which is why divinity in the form of the spiritual master appears in human life. He describes the ultimate condition (or prior condition) as love-bliss, self-radiant indivisible conscious light. More simply, he refers to it as the Bright. In this realization, all egoic tendency is "outshined", or made completely obsolete.[11]

    MORE- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adidam
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Beloved Adi Da is not 'with' God - He IS God.
    Baloney! He was Franklin Albert Jones, born in New York City, on November 3, 1939, died November 27, 2008.

    Some of your persuasion do not see it as you do:

    Definition and Meaning of Maha Samadhi

    Maha Samadhi is the final conscious abandoning of physical body. To achieve Maha Samadhi all karma needs to be completely dissolved - requiring that that individual has at least achieved self realization or soul realization before being able to realize Maha Samadhi.

    All - even smallest pieces of attachment or karma are surrendered to God and dissolved in divine love to merge with an an ocean of love and be uplifted into worlds beyond karma or become one with God. http://www.kriyayoga.com/english/enc...ahasamadhi.htm
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Baloney! He was Franklin Albert Jones, born in New York City, on November 3, 1939, died November 27, 2008.
    Right, and Yeshua was just a msihugana rabbi carpenter. zg

    Adi Da was born November 3, 1939, on Long Island, New York. His birth was an intentional embrace of the human situation, for the sake of revealing the Way and the Means of perfect liberation. “Avatar” is the One who appears in human form as a direct manifestation of the Reality that is beyond all cause and effect, transcending time and space. The mystery of such a manifestation is beyond comprehension, but Adi Da can be recognized at heart as the fulfillment of the ancient intuitions of Avatar.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  7. #7

    Default


    Adi Da Samraj November 2008

    On Liberation from ego and egoic Society,
    or, Cooperation + Tolerance = Peace


    An Essay by The Divine World-Teacher,
    Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Love-Ananda Samraj


    The un-Enlightened (or egocentric) body-mind-self is founded on the activity of self-contraction. The self-contraction is expressed as the effective differentiation of the presumed “self” from the Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition and Source-Condition, and from every other form of presumed (or, by means of self-contraction, defined) “not-self”. And the self-contraction is, likewise, expressed (via the self-contraction-definition of “self” as independent and separative) as the constant concern and search for the preservation of the (presumed-to-be independent) “self” (or ego-“I”). The self-based (or self-contracting, and would-be-self-preserving) orientation toward existence is manifested as the psychology of search and conflict relative to all that is presumed to be “not-self”—some and all of which is sometimes desired and sought, and some and all of which is sometimes feared (or reacted to with the seeking effort of avoidance), and even all of which is always limited, mortal, passing, inexplicable, and (therefore) inherently unsatisfactory. Therefore, the psychology of self-contracted (and, as a result, egocentric) existence is inherently disposed to seek control and dominance over all that is presumed to be “not-self”. For this reason, individual egocentric lives are a constant expression of heart-felt (and total psycho-physical) anxiety (and even the primitive ego-moods of fear, sorrow, anger, and every kind of un-love)—and individual human actions are, on that primitive basis, always a more or less mechanical (or uninspected and irresponsible) display of strategic techniques of self-manipulation (intended to preserve “self”) and other-manipulation (intended to control, or dominate, “not-self”). And the collective (or group) life of egocentric human beings is, likewise, dominated by the same exclusiveness, the same emotional base, the same inherent unsatisfactoriness, and the same motives toward self-preservation, and toward control of what is “outside”.

    Human societies are always tending to be modeled after the un-Enlightened pattern of the individual ego. The political and social systems of the present-day world are not generated by literally En-Light-ened (or even highly “evolved”) leaders, ideals, or institutions. Human beings in this “late-time” (or “dark” epoch) live in the “samsaric” (or un-Enlightened) world of egoic society—and this is why the signs of the times are so profoundly negative.

    The entire world is now nearly out of control with egoic motives. Mankind, indoctrinated by materialistic philosophies, ego-serving technologies, and gross political idealisms, is possessed by the mechanical and emotionally negative efforts of self-indulgence (and anxious release-seeking efforts of all kinds), and chronically depressed by the frustration of the Spiritual and Divine impulses that are the inherent characteristics of the heart of every living being. The ego-“I”, whether individual or collective, is eventually reduced to sorrow and despair (or chronic life-depression), because of (and as an experiential result of) the inability of life (in and of itself) to generate Happiness and Joy and Immortality. And that self-contained depression finally becomes anger, or loveless confrontation with the total world and every form of presumed “not-self”—including even (and especially) the Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Identity (or One and Only and Non-Separate Self-Condition), Which is “locked away”, by means of conventional (or merely exoteric) ideas of “God Apart”, and is (thereby) made into an “Other” by the egoic mind. And, when anger becomes the mood of human societies, the quality of fire (or the primitive and destructive intent of the frustrated ego) invades the plane of humanity. That fire is expressed as all of the aggression and competitiveness (and all of the resultant sufferings and painful illusions) of mankind, including all of the ego-based politics of confrontation. And that ego-fire is, finally, summarized in the acts of war.

    MORE- http://www.beezone.com/AdiDa/egosocietypeace.html
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Third base
    Posts
    11,323

    Default Celebration

    A time for celebration, nothing at all negative there, as his eternal spirit enters another dimension, the same one each of our eternal spirits will ultimately pass to.

    I, too had a Guru who passed on. Baba Muktanda. An American Guru, Charles Canon (Master Charles) continues Baba's vedic tradition. Canon is based in an ashram in Virginia. (Synchronicity Foundation.)

    I finally got over it and eventually moved on from the Indian Guru thing. These days, I just love The Teachings of Abraham. Absolutely inspiring. Very truthful. Simple. No old belief data. Cutting edge.
    Namaste

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    607

    Default passing

    I'm sorry to hear of his passing from here Zen. He was my eldest sister's guru also, we have had many a conversations on his teachings. Excuse my ignorance Zg but is there someone that could continue with his teachings. May his spiritual teachings continue in each one of his followers. blackchipjim
    " That we may meet in a better place after this!"

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackchipjim View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of his passing from here Zen. He was my eldest sister's guru also, we have had many a conversations on his teachings. Excuse my ignorance Zg but is there someone that could continue with his teachings. May his spiritual teachings continue in each one of his followers. blackchipjim
    Like Katweezel said, celebration not sorrow. Who is your sister? PM me.

    And NO - no lineage to succeed Him. Only ALL of the Sangha (community). zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #11

    Default

    VINTAGE ADI DA TALK ON VIDEO -
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 18th, 2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: video embed
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post

    Adi Da Samraj November 2008

    On Liberation from ego and egoic Society,
    or, Cooperation + Tolerance = Peace


    An Essay by The Divine World-Teacher,
    Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Love-Ananda Samraj


    The un-Enlightened (or egocentric) body-mind-self is founded on the activity of self-contraction. The self-contraction is expressed as the effective differentiation of the presumed “self” from the Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition and Source-Condition, and from every other form of presumed (or, by means of self-contraction, defined) “not-self”. And the self-contraction is, likewise, expressed (via the self-contraction-definition of “self” as independent and separative) as the constant concern and search for the preservation of the (presumed-to-be independent) “self” (or ego-“I”). The self-based (or self-contracting, and would-be-self-preserving) orientation toward existence is manifested as the psychology of search and conflict relative to all that is presumed to be “not-self”—some and all of which is sometimes desired and sought, and some and all of which is sometimes feared (or reacted to with the seeking effort of avoidance), and even all of which is always limited, mortal, passing, inexplicable, and (therefore) inherently unsatisfactory. Therefore, the psychology of self-contracted (and, as a result, egocentric) existence is inherently disposed to seek control and dominance over all that is presumed to be “not-self”. For this reason, individual egocentric lives are a constant expression of heart-felt (and total psycho-physical) anxiety (and even the primitive ego-moods of fear, sorrow, anger, and every kind of un-love)—and individual human actions are, on that primitive basis, always a more or less mechanical (or uninspected and irresponsible) display of strategic techniques of self-manipulation (intended to preserve “self”) and other-manipulation (intended to control, or dominate, “not-self”). And the collective (or group) life of egocentric human beings is, likewise, dominated by the same exclusiveness, the same emotional base, the same inherent unsatisfactoriness, and the same motives toward self-preservation, and toward control of what is “outside”.

    Human societies are always tending to be modeled after the un-Enlightened pattern of the individual ego. The political and social systems of the present-day world are not generated by literally En-Light-ened (or even highly “evolved”) leaders, ideals, or institutions. Human beings in this “late-time” (or “dark” epoch) live in the “samsaric” (or un-Enlightened) world of egoic society—and this is why the signs of the times are so profoundly negative.

    The entire world is now nearly out of control with egoic motives. Mankind, indoctrinated by materialistic philosophies, ego-serving technologies, and gross political idealisms, is possessed by the mechanical and emotionally negative efforts of self-indulgence (and anxious release-seeking efforts of all kinds), and chronically depressed by the frustration of the Spiritual and Divine impulses that are the inherent characteristics of the heart of every living being. The ego-“I”, whether individual or collective, is eventually reduced to sorrow and despair (or chronic life-depression), because of (and as an experiential result of) the inability of life (in and of itself) to generate Happiness and Joy and Immortality. And that self-contained depression finally becomes anger, or loveless confrontation with the total world and every form of presumed “not-self”—including even (and especially) the Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Identity (or One and Only and Non-Separate Self-Condition), Which is “locked away”, by means of conventional (or merely exoteric) ideas of “God Apart”, and is (thereby) made into an “Other” by the egoic mind. And, when anger becomes the mood of human societies, the quality of fire (or the primitive and destructive intent of the frustrated ego) invades the plane of humanity. That fire is expressed as all of the aggression and competitiveness (and all of the resultant sufferings and painful illusions) of mankind, including all of the ego-based politics of confrontation. And that ego-fire is, finally, summarized in the acts of war.

    MORE- http://www.beezone.com/AdiDa/egosocietypeace.html

    Cooperation + Tolerance = Peace = a Child's View of the World. Yes, it will work if only everyone would cooperate, which anyone past an elementary school education and whose brain is not burned out by the use of mind altering substances knows without a trace of a doubt cannot happen in this world populated by human beings of ever diverse values and beliefs. Whoever is still dreaming this dream, I suggest you wake up to reality for your sake and the sakes of your children. This is not a liberal idea, it is pre-liberal, pre-full-mental-development gibberish that has no place in the real world. It poses a serious danger to any culture's survival in it's childish naivete. In a sense, it is so spiritual, it is no earthly good. It may work occasionally in an extremely selective and controlled environment polulated by a small body of religious individuals (call them monks) bound together by common values and a strict adherence to a rigorous system of discipline, but even they, if history be a judge and measure, cannot sustain a wholesome peace for more than a short time before corruption sets in and the need for reform arises once again. Give it up, or take thyself to a monkery!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Cooperation + Tolerance = Peace = a Child's View of the World. Yes, it will work if only everyone would cooperate, which anyone past an elementary school education and whose brain is not burned out by the use of mind altering substances knows without a trace of a doubt cannot happen in this world populated by human beings of ever diverse values and beliefs.
    Yes, Beloved Da said it will take "EVERYONE ALL AT ONCE." He said it is possible.
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 10th, 2015 at 07:41 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Cooperation + Tolerance = Peace = a Child's View of the World. [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
    "Lest ye become as a child, ye shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven" -- Issa
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    "Lest ye become as a child, ye shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven" -- Issa
    Quis ut Deus?


    Tu sit fortis et certus, autem infirma mundi elegit Deus.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Remembering Marilyn Ferguson 1938-2008
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 28th, 2015, 07:30 PM
  2. Adi Da Samraj and ZG?
    By person1125 in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: April 20th, 2014, 11:55 PM
  3. The 10 Worst Corporations of 2008
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 27th, 2008, 07:03 AM
  4. Remembering Studs Terkel
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM
  5. Remembering Alexander Solzhenitsyn 1918-2008
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 7th, 2008, 04:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts