+ Reply to Thread

Thread: monex

Default monex

zen, have you any firsthand exp with this company?
    they are in your area.

Buying Precious Metals from Monex
    Today, there are a number of convenient ways to buy gold coins and other precious metals from Monex. Depending on your particular situation, investment objectives and bullion trading needs, you may decide to buy gold coins or...
    • Invest in gold, silver, platinum or palladium outright in an all-cash purchase and have your purchase delivered to you via registered and insured U.S. Mail. Or, you can have your purchase stored for you at one of several secure and independent banks and depositories in the U.S. When you buy gold coins or bullion and utilize Monex storage, you retain ownership of, and title to, the precious metals, and your precious metals are insured by the bank or storage facility.
    • Or, you may elect financing of your precious metals, using as little as a 20% down payment and taking advantage of investment leverage of as much as 5-to-1, through our exclusive Atlas Account program.
    http://www.monex.com/why/howtobuy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    zen, have you any firsthand exp with this company?
    they are in your area.

Buying Precious Metals from Monex
    Today, there are a number of convenient ways to buy gold coins and other precious metals from Monex. Depending on your particular situation, investment objectives and bullion trading needs, you may decide to buy gold coins or...
    • Invest in gold, silver, platinum or palladium outright in an all-cash purchase and have your purchase delivered to you via registered and insured U.S. Mail. Or, you can have your purchase stored for you at one of several secure and independent banks and depositories in the U.S. When you buy gold coins or bullion and utilize Monex storage, you retain ownership of, and title to, the precious metals, and your precious metals are insured by the bank or storage facility.
    • Or, you may elect financing of your precious metals, using as little as a 20% down payment and taking advantage of investment leverage of as much as 5-to-1, through our exclusive Atlas Account program.
    http://www.monex.com/why/howtobuy.html
    Lou Carabini's Monex is mob-controlled and handles high-level laundering. They are not on the up and up sales wise - ALSO delivery times are starting to crack throughout the country because the final squeeze is on - so if any seller cannot or will not guarantee COD delivery within a reasonable time frame, PASS. And do NOT let anyone store it for you. zg

Ps - get this newsletter: http://silverstockreport.com/
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 15th, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Yes, and never accept an offer to receive precious metals, cash or jewels through the mail. Those things aren't shipped that way usually, and for a good reason.

If I were to buy spot metals I would just drive an hour down to NYC and drive it back. Where you are it might not be so easy but road trips are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Lou Carabini's Monex is mob-controlled and handles high-level laundering. They are not on the up and up sales wise - ALSO delivery times are starting to crack throughout the country because the final squeeze is on - so if any seller cannot or will not guarantee COD delivery within a reasonable time frame, PASS. And do NOT let anyone store it for you. zg

Ps - get this newsletter: http://silverstockreport.com/

thanks, I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    Yes, and never accept an offer to receive precious metals, cash or jewels through the mail. Those things aren't shipped that way usually, and for a good reason.

If I were to buy spot metals I would just drive an hour down to NYC and drive it back. Where you are it might not be so easy but road trips are fun.
    I have a favorite dealer already, the monex leverage looked interesting.

imo gold has no place to go but up. a sneaky leverage might be more fun.

I have a favorite dealer already, the monex leverage looked interesting.

imo gold has no place to go but up. a sneaky leverage might be more fun.
    If you want REAL LEVERAGE get Jason Hommel's newsletter and start figuring out which silver stocks to by.

The Monex-type metals leverage with storage is a bolirroom scam that goes back prior even to Monex. zg

Ps - If we cannot trust FORT KNOX to have the gold it says, how ya gonna
    trust I guy named Carabini? Cape'ce? Fuhgettaboutit! zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 15th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

thanks, I had no idea!
    They advertise on CNN - they MUST be legit! zg

Ps - The Voice and producer behind their TV ads used to handle our wireless cable investment ads... ON CNN!

+ Reply to Thread