+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    The thermite theory has been thoroughly debunked.
    See Rethinking Thermite
    http://debunking911.com/thermite.htm

The towers did not fall at or below free fall speeds…
    http://debunking911.com/freefall.htm
    Thats a pretty second-rate spook disinfo site, designed to do exactly
    what it did with you. I expect you to be more dicerning than that. zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Its not fair to him to tell him he spoke facts or science - he said he was an observer and that each tower took 1-2min to collapse, when in FACT each of the twin towers took under 15-sec. Thats a pretty big discrepancie for for a supposed observer with opinions.
    Actually, it's been proven that each tower took more than 15 sec to fall (9 sec being free fall). Don't forget that the center core did not fall with the outside perimeter. Depends on what you're measuring. Read all about the debunking of the free fall theory and its phony evidence. http://debunking911.com/freefall.htm
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet | Monday, June 23, 2008

Exclusive video of emergency official Barry Jennings discussing explosions inside WTC 7 before either of the twin towers had collapsed and having to step over dead bodies of victims as he attempted to vacate the building has been released for the first time.

MORE- http://www.infowars.com/?p=2808
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Actually, it's been proven that each tower took more than 15 sec to fall (9 sec being free fall). Don't forget that the center core did not fall with the outside perimeter. Depends on what you're measuring. Read all about the debunking of the free fall theory and its phony evidence. http://debunking911.com/freefall.htm
    You do yourself serious disservice if you presume to quote debunker
    sites without first readin Griffin's Debunking 9/11 Debunking. zg

What? You mean they fell faster than freefall? zg
    Good catch. The author meant a lower "time" than free fall speed would allow for. Read the details of the text and you will see that he clearly states the buildings fell well below free fall speeds; there's even a chart. Read the evidence he puts forth. http://debunking911.com/freefall.htm

On second thought, don't read it. I wouldn't question your theory if I were you. I sense you have too much at stake in being right on this, whereas with me it's just a curious phenomenon that so many people want to believe this nonsense, and I have nothing to lose one way or the other.

If absolute proof came out proving you correct, i would just say, "Well, that's one for the books. Haha! Dummy me." Of course, there's not much chance of that happening, even though it would be kind of cool. Lol
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

You do yourself serious disservice if you presume to quote debunker
    sites without first readin Griffin's Debunking 9/11 Debunking. zg
    I read it. I guess he needs to keep up with the latest debunkers.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

WHO would have known 20-min earlier?
    They didn't, the problem was that amidst all of the confusion etc..this story ended up being produced. SO many phone calls coming in regarding the collapsed buildings someone only needs to hear something slightly wrong and this could have happened. I wasn't saying that people had 'known 20-min earlier'

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter
    You say there is "no demolition [evidence] of charges", BUT there IS. There IS evidence of THERMATE and other substances and phenomenah that IS consistent with CD. Other than the chemical and other evidence that was discovered,don't forget that all wreckage was scooped and hauled in violation of ALL local, state, and federal CRIME SCENE laws and protocol.
    I can appreciate this doesn't help all that much for doubters, rightfully so.

Thermate. Normally a mix - 1 part barium nitrate, 2 parts aluminum, and 3 parts iron oxide (rust). The element sulfur is present in abundance in many building materials. Drywall, for example (also known as GYPSUM board - Gypsum also being one of the major components of any portland cement) consists primarily of plaster, i.e. gypsum, i.e. hydrated calcium SULFATE. Churn lots of steel and gypsum together and cook them for three weeks at temperatures sufficient to melt both and I would not be surprised to see "sulfur-contaminated iron".

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter
    Your last sentence strikes me as exceptionally odd for a "structural engineer." EVEN IF your postulate was correct - "only needs one floor to collapse and the whole building goes" - IT WOULD NOT EXPLAIN the perfect footprint collapse at near freefall, evidencing that the support had instantly disinegrated. zg
    Not entirely sure what you're saying here? Not being rude I just don't understand the point. If it is regarding a building collapsing to one place i.e. its footprint. If that building is designed to fail safely which I'm sure high rise buildings in New York must be, then quite frankly I'm not so surprised that when the named structure fails it ends up in one place.

All in all, I don't think in any discussion like this we could ever reach one result. Why? Because there are so many conflicting engineers, architects and experts views on so many of the same things. I haven't read a vast amount on the WTC7 or in actuality many of the theories unlike maybe Zen..so you're knowledge of this and the theories will be quite superior to mine. Problem with the whole attacks on the WTC's is that so many experts have been asked for their views and they quite simply don't have the same answers.
    Last edited by sicharlton; July 12th, 2008 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sicharlton View Post
    All in all, I don't think in any discussion like this we could ever reach one result. Why? Because there are so many conflicting engineers, architects and experts views on so many of the same things. I haven't read a vast amount on the WTC7 or in actuality many of the theories unlike maybe Zen..so you're knowledge of this and the theories will be quite superior to mine. Problem with the whole attacks on the WTC's is that so many experts have been asked for their views and they quite simply don't have the same answers.
    The easiest thing to agree on is that the official story is a monumental lie. zg

They didn't, the problem was that amidst all of the confusion etc..this story ended up being produced. SO many phone calls coming in regarding the collapsed buildings someone only needs to hear something slightly wrong and this could have happened. I wasn't saying that people had 'known 20-min earlier'

I can appreciate this doesn't help all that much for doubters, rightfully so.

Thermate. Normally a mix - 1 part barium nitrate, 2 parts aluminum, and 3 parts iron oxide (rust). The element sulfur is present in abundance in many building materials. Drywall, for example (also known as GYPSUM board - Gypsum also being one of the major components of any portland cement) consists primarily of plaster, i.e. gypsum, i.e. hydrated calcium SULFATE. Churn lots of steel and gypsum together and cook them for three weeks at temperatures sufficient to melt both and I would not be surprised to see "sulfur-contaminated iron".

Not entirely sure what you're saying here? Not being rude I just don't understand the point. If it is regarding a building collapsing to one place i.e. its footprint. If that building is designed to fail safely which I'm sure high rise buildings in New York must be, then quite frankly I'm not so surprised that when the named structure fails it ends up in one place.

Believe me, there's no arguing with a WTC conspiracist! Their minds are totally closed on the subject...unless, of course, you have a new theory, which supports their purposes even more. You see, it's the purposes that reign supreme, not the facts.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

The easiest thing to agree on is that the official story is a monumental lie. zg
    I disagree.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I can easily accept that certain bits of the whole grand scheme are rather 'iffy'. Certain things do appear a little odd, but I have chosen to accept by chance that they may have actually happened. As I said, there are too many conflicting opinions from people who are meant to 'think' the same! (engineers/architects)

I doubt that we will ever know the full extent of what is exactly true and what is not regarding this

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan
    Chronic conspiracist: One who sees a wolf in every dog. --Aslan
    I like this

...regarding a building collapsing to one place i.e. its footprint. If that building is designed to fail safely which I'm sure high rise buildings in New York must be, then quite frankly I'm not so surprised that when the named structure fails it ends up in one place.
    Hmmm. I've never heard that "designed for fail safely" before! zg

I disagree.
    Disagree with the adjective "monumental", or are you saying that its fundamentally true?
    That finally there is something the Admin is not lying about? zg

Disagree with the adjective "monumental", or are you saying that its fundamentally true?
    That finally there is something the Admin is not lying about? zg
    Governments lie, I'll grant you that. Too much has been made of any 911 inconsistencies.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Governments lie, I'll grant you that. Too much has been made of any 911 inconsistencies.
    Whoooaaa! I suppose too much was made of the JFK, RFK, and MLK inconsistencies, as well? zg

+ Reply to Thread