+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spacecraft Has Arrived!

Default The Spacecraft Has Arrived!

the illuminati have found a new home!

come on in aslan the waters fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sagefr0g; July 1st, 2008 at 10:24 AM.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Sage is getting better at this. Welcome to ZZone aka "ZG's Toiletbowl of Hatred" zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Sage is getting better at this. Welcome to ZZone aka "ZG's Toiletbowl of Hatred" zg
    tanks (pun inteneded). zenzone is now flush (pun intended) with excitement and illumination (pun intended)!
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Default just can't get no respect

whaaaa? what is this?

Seminars - "America the Beautiful--Once More!" - Free for Forum Members (Part 1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention! Haters of the United States government and capitalism, but lovers of the American people! Attention! Haters of Bush! Haters of the Bush Administration! Haters of Dick Cheney! Unfit and PenShifter will be holding a series of seminars throughout the year beginning on the 4th if July. Sign up now.

The series of "How to" classes will include:

How to see only the negative aspect of anything the government does.

How to see an ulterior motive in everything a US President says and does.

How to see a lie in every word that utters from the mouth of the President.

How to view this country as imperialist and bent on world conquest.

How to see this country as guilty of genocide.

How to see George Bush as an idiot.......................

__________________________________________________ ____________
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/showpost...84&postcount=1

and this
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/showpost...85&postcount=2

wow it looks like there is a lot to learn! just like here in the zenzone!
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Default success in Iraq

Success in Iraq
    Submitted by WDEF News 12 and CNN on June 26, 2008 - 9:02am. News | Politics
    Iraq's president is crediting the United States with helping stabilize his country.

Now I can say big part of Iraq is stable and is secured and separated from the danger of terrorism and militia. Yes, some places still. There are some groups that remain here and there, but big achievements we have done this year with the support of the United States Army and government and with advise from President Bush, I can say that we are proud to have huge success in Iraq.

President Jalal Talabani (jah-LAHL tah-lah-BAH-nee) met with President George Bush at the White House today.

Mister Bush says the U-S is working on an agreement that would keep American troops in Iraq after a U-N mandate expires at the end of the year.

Both countries hope to have the agreement complete by next month.

http://wdef.com/video/success_in_iraq/06/2008
    Last edited by sagefr0g; July 1st, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    tanks (pun inteneded). zenzone is now flush (pun intended) with excitement and illumination (pun intended)!
    excitement or excrement? (pun intended)
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Success in Iraq
    Submitted by WDEF News 12 and CNN on June 26, 2008 - 9:02am. News | Politics
    Iraq's president is crediting the United States with helping stabilize his country.

Now I can say big part of Iraq is stable and is secured and separated from the danger of terrorism and militia. Yes, some places still. There are some groups that remain here and there, but big achievements we have done this year with the support of the United States Army and government and with advise from President Bush, I can say that we are proud to have huge success in Iraq.

President Jalal Talabani (jah-LAHL tah-lah-BAH-nee) met with President George Bush at the White House today.

Mister Bush says the U-S is working on an agreement that would keep American troops in Iraq after a U-N mandate expires at the end of the year.

Both countries hope to have the agreement complete by next month.

http://wdef.com/video/success_in_iraq/06/2008
    You need the seminars, my good fr0g. The seminars will teach you how the Bush administration makes Jalal Talabani say such things in return for billions of dollars in aid, some of which might accidentally fall into his personal bank account. It will show you how the BA promises to watch his back in return for being a good puppet leader. Finally, the seminar will explain how this is a ploy of the BA to help turn the tide of American opinion toward the Republican Party before the next election. It's all so obvious! Don't be gullible, my fr0g friend!
    Last edited by aslan; July 1st, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    You need the seminars, my good fr0g. The seminars will teach you how the Bush administration makes Jalal Talabani say such things in return for billions of dollars in aid, some of which might accidentally fall into his personal bank account. It will show you how the BA promises to watch his back in return for being a good puppet leader. Finally, the seminar will explain how this is a ploy of the BA to help turn the tide of American opinion toward the Republican Party before the next election. It's all so obvious! Don't be gullible, my fr0g friend!
    i just don't know if i can do it. just half the seminar is so much stuff. look:

How to see only the negative aspect of anything the government does.

How to see an ulterior motive in everything a US President says and does.

How to see a lie in every word that utters from the mouth of the President.

How to view this country as imperialist and bent on world conquest.

How to see this country as guilty of genocide.

How to see George Bush as an idiot.

How to see George Bush as a brilliant evil architect of a new world order in which all our rights will be lost and in which only the ruling class will benefit.

How to see George Bush as the deliberate murderer of countless Iraqis and other foreigners.

How to view George Bush as the murderer of American soldiers.

How to see the Bush Administration as a ruthless power grab.

How to see the Iraqi war as a move to keep the Republicans in power.

How to see the US support for Israel as hatred for Muslims.

How to view US support for Israel as hatred for Arabs.

How the US really hates Jews, but hides it for ulterior motives.

How to see the war on terror as a ploy to take over the middle east.

How to prove that Bush deliberately lied about the reasons for going to war with Iraq.

How to understand the real reasons for the Iraqi war as finishing Bush senior's business with Saddam, forcing the oil interests in the middle east to bow to the US, subjugating Arab peoples and others such as

Iran who believe in the Muslim faith, ridding the world of inferior races to the extent necessary, and flexing US muscle to show who's boss.

How to view Bush as the moral equivalent of Adolph Hitler and worse.

How to view the leaders of Israel as a bunch of thugs and terrorists.

How to see the Israelis as creating a holocaust worse than Hitler's death camps.

How to never see any good that Bush or his administration has done, except to prove that you are fair-minded and willing to give the devil his due.

How to see the US as generally deceitful in all its ways, fooling the American people into believing that its motives are for and on behalf of the American people.

How to convince other Americans that you are really for them, and that your hatred of the US government is because you love America.

How to convince Americans that America has always been a force for evil in the world but that its people are good.

How to smile when you desecrate America.

How to always see the good in haters of America and the bad in lovers of America.

How to see that other countries and their people only hate America because America deserves it.

How to see that God hates America.

How to see that there is no God, but if there was, He would hate America.

How to see that religion is screwing up America.

How to see that this country hates all Muslims even though most Muslims only want to live in peace.

How to see that you can't believe in anything the American press prints, unless it is anti-American.

How to hate America and still be a patriot.

How to make reparations to the world for all the wrong your country has done to the people of the world.

How to see that the US has entered every war from the basest of motivations.

How to see that America will fall because of its basic immorality.

How to see that the only intelligent Americans are atheists (TM-ers excluded).

and thats only half of it!
    can't i just use my own mind and decide all this stuff for my self?
    how can it be that the very leaders that we've elected and such a wide range of our nations activities are nothing short of evil?
    and wait am i getting this right? am i supposed to believe that the terrorists that flew planes into the world trade center (if that is there were ever any planes flown into the world trade center) were just a bunch of frustrated guys and that it really wouldn't take that much for moi to be transformed into one of them?
    so but you really think i ought to take the seminar? free as it is and all. i mean heck it's so confusing. we could just as easily be the terrorists that flew the planes into the world trade center but actually there were'nt any planes flown into the world trade center. it was actually thermite bombs or something.
    gosh you know maybe i should take the seminar just to maybe sort this stuff all out.
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Sounds like a winner to me! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Sounds like a winner to me! zg
    yeah really. did you notice how aslan has all the answers to virtually any question that i asked in this thread or any statement i made. amazing! it's almost as if he doesn't need any facts just go by the seminar and zgidy doo dah he's got the answer! it's almost zenlike.
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

i just don't know if i can do it. just half the seminar is so much stuff.

and thats only half of it!
    can't i just use my own mind and decide all this stuff for my self?
    how can it be that the very leaders that we've elected and such a wide range of our nations activities are nothing short of evil?
    and wait am i getting this right? am i supposed to believe that the terrorists that flew planes into the world trade center (if that is there were ever any planes flown into the world trade center) were just a bunch of frustrated guys and that it really wouldn't take that much for moi to be transformed into one of them?
    so but you really think i ought to take the seminar? free as it is and all. i mean heck it's so confusing. we could just as easily be the terrorists that flew the planes into the world trade center but actually there were'nt any planes flown into the world trade center. it was actually thermite bombs or something.
    gosh you know maybe i should take the seminar just to maybe sort this stuff all out.
    Well each title is a weekend seminar. You will enjoy the camaraderie of others who think like you. And you can get together and hit the BJ tables at night. (Note: Because the seminars are free, you'll have to pay for your own meals between sessions.)

You don't have to believe any special thing about the WTC--planes or no planes--doesn't matter--this theory or that theory--doesn't really matter--so long as you understand that it was our own government, or rogue elements within our government operating from the highest levels within the government, who perpetrated the evil deed, and then put the blame on a handful of Arab fall guys, who proudly and eagerly took credit for it. If it were really the Arab guys who did it, that would be one thing--we would praise them for their courage and gumption to stand up against their oppressor against all odds. But as it is, it was traitorous CIA operatives probably working under direction of Dick Cheney, who pulled off the slickest ruse in the history of this country. Make no mistake about it, Bush and his minions were all in on it, including slick talking Colin Powell and head of the Bush war machine, Donald Rumsfeld. Trillions of dollars (as in thousands of billions of dollars) were at stake! Haliburton and other mega-corporate military suppliers in cahoots with the Bush crime family stood ready to cash in on the ensuing holocaust. Learn your history, man!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default he's President he can do that

Bush may send more troops to Afghanistan By DEB RIECHMANN, Associated Press Writer
    2 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Bush said Wednesday he is weighing whether to send more troops to Afghanistan. Bush said it has been a "tough month" in Afghanistan, where more U.S. and NATO troops died during the past two months than in Iraq.

The president told a Rose Garden news conference that one reason for the rising deaths "is that our troops are taking the fight to a tough enemy ... of course there is going to be resistance." It has also been a "tough month for the Taliban," he said.

Bush also urged Americans to pressure Congress to allow more oil exploration in the United States.

"We can help alleviate shortages by drilling for oil and gas in our own country, something I've been advocating ever since I've been the president. I've been reminding our people that we can do so in environmentally friendly ways," he said. "And yet the Congress, the Democratically controlled Congress now has refused to budge. It makes no sense."

Bush spoke ahead of a trip to Japan this weekend to participate in the annual Group of Eight economic summit.

The president sought to tamp down speculation that Israel will launch a military strike against Iran before he leaves office. He said all options are on the table but said military action would not be his first choice.

"I have made it very clear to all parties that the first option ought to be solve this problem diplomatically," Bush said. "And the best way to solve it diplomatically is for the United States to work with other nations to send a focused message — and that is, you will be isolated, and you will have economic hardship, if you continue to enrich."..............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080702/...kqxPKe796s0NUE
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Default not sure this is appropriate for the zenzone

not sure this is appropriate for the zenzone
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

not sure this is appropriate for the zenzone
    I see your point. A clear depiction of the zen zone would be wholly inappropriate!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I see your point. A clear depiction of the zen zone would be wholly inappropriate!
    not even STALKER could be crude enough to accomplish that!
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

+ Reply to Thread