+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: The Spacecraft Has Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Simply unbelievable! These guys are absolutely convinced of their own virtue. It reminds me of Al Capone, who fancied himself a benefactor of mankind. O'Reilly went up greatly in my estimation. Perhaps, to the same extent as mean-spirited (look at her eyes during the Palin interview) Katie Couric went down. Katie and I went to the same high school, and I was interviewed by her in a man-on-the-street interview when she was just starting out many years ago. So it's not that I don't want to brag on her, but c'mon, Katie, give me something to be proud of.
    well this look is fairly predatory
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    well this look is fairly predatory
    My advice to Katie, sung to the tune of "Luck Be a Lady Tonight."

They call you a lady, Katie
    But there is room for doubt
    At times you have a very un-lady-like way
    Of snarling through your snout

Did you forget your manners?
    Have you begun to stray?
    The only thing that I can do for you is pray

Katie, be a lady tonight
    Katie, be a lady tonight
    Katie if youve been a lady to begin with
    Katie be a lady tonight
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

There's got to be a Palin song in there as well: "Dumb is our lady VP" - someone write it! zg
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    There's got to be a Palin song in there as well: "Dumb is our lady VP" - someone write it! zg
    Wrong again, zg! She's a quick study. All this time you've been crying for an elected official who is not the typical lying politician, and when you get one, what do you do--crucify her (no malicious intent meant, it's just the right word). She is loved by her Alaskan constituents because she is what she purports to be, an elected official that really tries to be for the people. Even the guy she beat in the election was celebrating her good showing last night. She might actually shake things up in Washington. Too bad she's not number one spot on the ticket. She has a kid in Iraq--you can trust her judgment there. She has a handicapped child--you can trust her to protect the helpless. She has a daughter pregnant out of wedlock--you can trust her to be tolerant. In fact, that is one of the hallmarks of her term as governor, she is tolerant of others' points of view. The only thing you should be objecting to, zg, is that her political positions are different than yours, but you can trust that she is just as sincere about her positions as you are about yours. What's there not to like!?
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

She is anything but dumb. She's a quick study. I'd put her on a par with Obama. He has had 18 months to get up to speed--she, a mere 5 weeks. Only he's smart as a snake. She on the other hand is smart as a whip, plain spoken, a reservoir of common sense that connects with real people. Why not write a song about Obama, the bright reptilian of the left with all his tempting promises of healthcare, education, prosperity, rich man bashing--elect me, and ye shall be as gods. For Palin the song should be, Palin, proponent of the people.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    She is anything but dumb. She's a quick study. I'd put her on a par with Obama. He has had 18 months to get up to speed--she, a mere 5 weeks. Only he's smart as a snake. She on the other hand is smart as a whip, plain spoken, a reservoir of common sense that connects with real people. Why not write a song about Obama, the bright reptilian of the left with all his tempting promises of healthcare, education, prosperity, rich man bashing--elect me, and ye shall be as gods. For Palin the song should be, Palin, proponent of the people.
    Cocky-wacko dumbell spouting untrue soundbites about EVERYTHING.
    Worse than your average sally-soccer-mom on the street. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Cocky-wacko dumbell spouting untrue soundbites about EVERYTHING.
    Worse than your average sally-soccer-mom on the street. zg
    Your infatuation for Obama is clearly showing. I hope you two will be happy together.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

tanks (pun inteneded). zenzone is now flush (pun intended) with excitement and illumination (pun intended)!
    I think you mean "flush with EXCREMENT and ELIMINATION?"

tanks (pun inteneded). zenzone is now flush with excitement and illumination !
    I think you mean "flush with EXCREMENT and ELIMINATION?"
    That's what the Duchess of Qfit said!

Maybe he is gay?

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

i just don't know if i can do it. just half the seminar is so much stuff. look:

How to see only the negative aspect of anything the government does.

How to see an ulterior motive in everything a US President says and does.

How to see a lie in every word that utters from the mouth of the President.

How to view this country as imperialist and bent on world conquest.

How to see this country as guilty of genocide.

How to see George Bush as an idiot.

How to see George Bush as a brilliant evil architect of a new world order in which all our rights will be lost and in which only the ruling class will benefit.

How to see George Bush as the deliberate murderer of countless Iraqis and other foreigners.

How to view George Bush as the murderer of American soldiers.

How to see the Bush Administration as a ruthless power grab.

How to see the Iraqi war as a move to keep the Republicans in power.

How to see the US support for Israel as hatred for Muslims.

How to view US support for Israel as hatred for Arabs.

How the US really hates Jews, but hides it for ulterior motives.

How to see the war on terror as a ploy to take over the middle east.

How to prove that Bush deliberately lied about the reasons for going to war with Iraq.

How to understand the real reasons for the Iraqi war as finishing Bush senior's business with Saddam, forcing the oil interests in the middle east to bow to the US, subjugating Arab peoples and others such as

Iran who believe in the Muslim faith, ridding the world of inferior races to the extent necessary, and flexing US muscle to show who's boss.

How to view Bush as the moral equivalent of Adolph Hitler and worse.

How to view the leaders of Israel as a bunch of thugs and terrorists.

How to see the Israelis as creating a holocaust worse than Hitler's death camps.

How to never see any good that Bush or his administration has done, except to prove that you are fair-minded and willing to give the devil his due.

How to see the US as generally deceitful in all its ways, fooling the American people into believing that its motives are for and on behalf of the American people.

How to convince other Americans that you are really for them, and that your hatred of the US government is because you love America.

How to convince Americans that America has always been a force for evil in the world but that its people are good.

How to smile when you desecrate America.

How to always see the good in haters of America and the bad in lovers of America.

How to see that other countries and their people only hate America because America deserves it.

How to see that God hates America.

How to see that there is no God, but if there was, He would hate America.

How to see that religion is screwing up America.

How to see that this country hates all Muslims even though most Muslims only want to live in peace.

How to see that you can't believe in anything the American press prints, unless it is anti-American.

How to hate America and still be a patriot.

How to make reparations to the world for all the wrong your country has done to the people of the world.

How to see that the US has entered every war from the basest of motivations.

How to see that America will fall because of its basic immorality.

How to see that the only intelligent Americans are atheists (TM-ers excluded).

and thats only half of it!
    can't i just use my own mind and decide all this stuff for my self?
    how can it be that the very leaders that we've elected and such a wide range of our nations activities are nothing short of evil?
    and wait am i getting this right? am i supposed to believe that the terrorists that flew planes into the world trade center (if that is there were ever any planes flown into the world trade center) were just a bunch of frustrated guys and that it really wouldn't take that much for moi to be transformed into one of them?
    so but you really think i ought to take the seminar? free as it is and all. i mean heck it's so confusing. we could just as easily be the terrorists that flew the planes into the world trade center but actually there were'nt any planes flown into the world trade center. it was actually thermite bombs or something.
    gosh you know maybe i should take the seminar just to maybe sort this stuff all out.
    Thank you, Gracious Green Pond Denizen, Yes, the outline of the seminars is indeed exhaustive. Much work has gone into its preparation. Would you like to be installed as resident expert in any of the categories you mentioned?
    Last edited by aslan; April 24th, 2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread