+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Israeli Intelligence, Got It Right!

Default Israeli Intelligence, Got It Right!

The Israeli airforce bombed a Syrian nuclear facility. The press has been silent. No Al Jazerra showing innocent victims. I don't think I have heard about any UN resolutions. The Syrian silence speaks volumes.

It was also nice when Israel attacked the Iraqui nuclear facility. They saved the world from facing a nuclear Iraq in the first Gulf War. I believe Sadam was quoted saying, "The only mistake I made when going into Kuwait was not waiting until I had the bomb".

Default Wrong

Another Fake Syria
    Nuclear Site Photo?

By Ted Teietmeyer
    RENSE | 4-26-8

In November 2007 an aerial photo of a destroyed Syrian nuclear site was released, on which I performed a brief photo analysis.
    It is still not known to this day if this image is supposed to be an aerial photo or a satellite image.

Here is a quick review of the previous faked images.[1]

Fig. 1 - Original Syrian Reactor photo before and after destruction [1]

Fig. 2 - Vectors clearly show problems with shadow angles in impossible places in this 2007 photo on two opposite sides of raised structures.
    Compare shadows of orange arrow and yellow arrows. This isn,t possible with sunlight as the only light source.

Fig. 3 Recently published photo of the same destroyed nuclear weapons site [2]

Fig. 4 - Enlargement of Fig. 3 recent photo before applying analysis. At first glance everything looks normal.

Last edited by zengrifter; May 23rd, 2008 at 02:38 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default Pre emptive Hmmmm?

I will say it again.

Where is the comdenation!
    Where is Al Jazerra?
    Where is the UN?
    Where are the Israeli haters?

Syria is not complaining because Israel destroyed a nuclear arms plant. I understand the Syrians got help from N. Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
    I will say it again.

Where is the comdenation!
    Where is the UN?
    Right here -

(When you notice a media blackout you don't see it for what it is.)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Published on Friday, April 25, 2008 by Associated Press
    IAEA Slams US On Syria Bombing;
    Will Probe Reactor Report Carefully
    by George Jahn
    VIENNA, Austria - The head of the U.N. nuclear monitoring agency angrily
    criticized Israel on Friday for bombing an alleged Syrian nuclear facility,
    and chastised the U.S. for withholding information on the site.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Right here -

(When you notice a media blackout you don't see it for what it is.)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Published on Friday, April 25, 2008 by Associated Press
    IAEA Slams US On Syria Bombing;
    Will Probe Reactor Report Carefully
    by George Jahn
    VIENNA, Austria - The head of the U.N. nuclear monitoring agency angrily
    criticized Israel on Friday for bombing an alleged Syrian nuclear facility,
    and chastised the U.S. for withholding information on the site.
    so what was on that site in the middle of nowhere? i dont think the israelis have enough money to waste millions bombing a useless facility in the middle nowhere for no reason and then waste time doctoring photos to cover up the bombing of a worthless site. and there are only two shadows in that pitcure from raised structures and they are both laying in the saem direction. the other arrows are pointing at dark areas of a blurry picture which could easily be ditches, roads, fences, etc.

also, israel has no reason to waste time sending their intel to the IAEA - look how much time is being wasted in iran by the IAEA and the UN. eventually israel will have to bomb that one as well though it will be much harder to fully destroy since the iranians have had so much time to build their sites underground this time around after learning from iraq.... also im pretty sure israeli leaders were privately thanked in the 1980s by the various world leaders for stepping up and destroying the iraqi site despite the "required" public outcries about one country violating the sovereignty of another country.
    Last edited by rukus; May 26th, 2008 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    so what was on that site in the middle of nowhere? i dont think the israelis have enough money to waste millions bombing a useless facility in the middle nowhere for no reason and then waste time doctoring photos to cover up the bombing of a worthless site. and there are only two shadows in that pitcure from raised structures and they are both laying in the saem direction. the other arrows are pointing at dark areas of a blurry picture which could easily be ditches, roads, fences, etc.

also, israel has no reason to waste time sending their intel to the IAEA - look how much time is being wasted in iran by the IAEA and the UN. eventually israel will have to bomb that one as well though it will be much harder to fully destroy since the iranians have had so much time to build their sites underground this time around after learning from iraq.... also im pretty sure israeli leaders were privately thanked in the 1980s by the various world leaders for stepping up and destroying the iraqi site despite the "required" public outcries about one country violating the sovereignty of another country.
    Sure they (Israel) have the money, the means, and the motive - to foment a total war against Islamic regimes.
    They are ruthless. There is some evidence to imply that THEY played a key role in 9/11. zg

Sure they (Israel) have the money, the means, and the motive - to foment a total war against Islamic regimes.
    They are ruthless. There is some evidence to imply that THEY played a key role in 9/11. zg
    they have been negotiating a peace agreement with syria for the last year or so and are contemplating giving up part if not all of the golan heights back to syria. i doubt they are trying to start a war with syria, especially when they have their hands full with the palestinians.

as for your comment about evidence implying they played a key role in 9/11 - im not sure what your talking about but i think it is just as ridiculous as claims the US government played a role in that horrible day.

as for your comment about evidence implying they played a key role in 9/11 - im not sure what your talking about but i think it is just as ridiculous as claims the US government played a role in that horrible day.
    I said that there was some evidence, as there also is to US complicity.

Lets assume I meant "rogue elements" within. zg

Lets assume I meant "rogue elements" within. zg
    fair enough i suppose

fair enough i suppose
    Last edited by zengrifter; May 26th, 2008 at 11:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread