+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Einstein: Jews NOT Chosen People, Bible Childish

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    It's not like approval of gay relationships is anything new. It was approved by many societies, now defunct, before the Dark Ages. In fact, it may have contributed to the demise of those societies. All I can say is that homosexual sex is perverse, unnatural and does not achieve the primary reason for sexual union. As it becomes more and more legitimized, more and more of our young people will be tempted to try it out and will get caught in the homosexual web. It is mainly, if not always, a learned behavior, which we will see on the increase as it is approved by government. Kids will say it must not be that bad if it's legal. I'd rather see my kids dead than spend their lives as practicing homosexuals, because for all intents and purposes they would be dead.
    I believe that there are gay Christian churches.
    I once heard a gay pastor begin his sermon with, "The Lord is my Shepard and He knows I'm gay."

All I can say is that homosexual sex is perverse, unnatural and does not achieve the primary reason for sexual union.
    Animals in nature do it frequently enough that I cannot say it's totally "unnatural?"

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    I once heard a gay pastor begin his sermon with, "The Lord is my Shepard and He knows I'm gay."
    You go to church? What church was it? Were they handling your snake there?

There likely are. There are also, among the 38,000 Christian sects, many which deviate from the true Christian faith in substantial ways. But back to the gay issue-- if by gay you mean attracted to persons of the same sex, there is no sin in that. If, however, by gay you mean having sexual relations with persons of the same sex, that is a grave matter and a serious sin.

Animals in nature do it frequently enough that I cannot say it's totally "unnatural?"
    All creation is out of kilter since the fall. If there are instances of animals acting in a gay manner, it is an aberration. "Nature" achieves no purpose in male animals having sex with other male animals of the same species. It is patently unnatural.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

All creation is out of kilter since the fall.
    I realize it is not your fault that you were brainwashed as a child, and your church's dogma has never been questioned by you, and remains your truth.

But your statement above, is patently absurd and ridiculous. All creation in the universe was never out of kilter and never will be. It is what it is. The nonsense myth of the fall is a large part of the absurdity that is Christianity. That gibberish in the Bible was written maybe two or 3000 years ago. Ancient, superstitious, ignorant Hebrew tribesmen made it up. Now read my lips. The Earth has existed for 5 Billion years and the universe for three times that I think it is. Are you getting the time-line here?

This is the sheer arrogance of your religion - any religion for that matter - to claim that the origin of the earth and life on earth is how it was written in some silly old book from antiquity... is way beyond belief.

Source Energy does not care what your beliefs are or are not. Infinite Intelligence - the Great Spirit - has no interest whatsoever in any church nor any church's beliefs. Look at the big picture. Say the earth was hit next year by a massive meteorite 3 miles square. That would be the end of life as we know it on this planet. This is not a rare occurrence in the universe.

NASA has lots of pictures of colliding galaxies. I brought one just for you. See for yourself how puny your church's ego-centric beliefs are. Galaxies collide, world's collide, and The Universe does not care. Life goes on. It is written. I wrote it.

The Fall is one of the most psychologically-damaging, nauseating and disgusting lies ever foisted on the ever-suffering and gullible Christians.

Last edited by Katz; June 4th, 2014 at 02:41 AM. Reason: You are Source Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I realize it is not your fault that you were brainwashed as a child, and your church's dogma has never been questioned by you, and remains your truth.

But your statement above, is patently absurd and ridiculous. All creation in the universe was never out of kilter and never will be. It is what it is. The nonsense myth of the fall is a large part of the absurdity that is Christianity. That gibberish in the Bible was written maybe two or 3000 years ago. Ancient, superstitious, ignorant Hebrew tribesmen made it up. Now read my lips. The Earth has existed for 5 Billion years and the universe for three times that I think it is. Are you getting the time-line here?

This is the sheer arrogance of your religion - any religion for that matter - to claim that the origin of the earth and life on earth is how it was written in some silly old book from antiquity... is way beyond belief.

Source Energy does not care what your beliefs are or are not. Infinite Intelligence - the Great Spirit - has no interest whatsoever in any church nor any church's beliefs. Look at the big picture. Say the earth was hit next year by a massive meteorite 3 miles square. That would be the end of life as we know it on this planet. This is not a rare occurrence in the universe.

NASA has lots of pictures of colliding galaxies. I brought one just for you. See for yourself how puny your church's ego-centric beliefs are. Galaxies collide, world's collide, and The Universe does not care. Life goes on. It is written. I wrote it.

The Fall is one of the most psychologically-damaging, nauseating and disgusting lies ever foisted on the ever-suffering and gullible Christians.

The written version of the story goes back to about 1,250 BC. When exactly Adam and Eve were created, I don't have a clue. What colliding galaxies have to do with it I don't know. The fact that galaxies collide does not mean that their collision is not part of an overall plan. Don't you think it highly coincidental and even quite mysterious that all this seemingly chaotic universe with exploding stars and colliding galaxies somehow came together and created man as we know him in a very short span of time geologically, or better yet, cosmically speaking? You always seem to prove my points in advance of my posting them. The thing is, the colliding galaxies may have been so programmed for reasons known only to the Creator Himself. I sense that somehow the elements that pose a constant threat to humans, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, tornadoes, asteroids, and the like, might not have posed a threat before the fall, whether it be because they would not have existed on the earth, or because man would "coincidentally" be in the right place at the right time to avoid any such danger posed by them. Of course, we can see no signs of such a miraculous existence in our day since all things point to random dangers throughout this universe of ours, but maybe in those "days of grace" we lived in another order of dimension, from which we have since fallen, similar, but not exactly, to our concept of a parallel universe. There are so many things we do not know, and have hardly scratched the surface of, for anyone to make blanket statements as you have as to there not being the possibility of truth in Christian religious beliefs about the beginning of mankind. It actually speaks more to your ignorance than ours, since you have chosen to close your mind to possibilities that up to the present day you have no way of disproving. But if it makes you feel more of a macho, modern man with all the answers, go for it. Just remember, it's all speculation on your part. On my part, it's all faith in the revelations of God. But offer to you that I am entirely open to scientific discovery, whereas you are close-minded when it comes to the possibility of Divine revelation. Loosen up, Katz. God isn't going to hijack you. What are you afraid of?
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I grow weary of correcting you. It was the Assyrian field commander who spoke those words. I guess people who read these posts have long ago begun to understand that your words are always biased and not to be trusted. The quote in context is:

11Then Eliakim, Shebna and Joah said to the field commander, “Please speak to your servants in Aramaic, since we understand it. Don’t speak to us in Hebrew in the hearing of the people on the wall.”

12But the commander replied, “Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the people sitting on the wall—who, like you, will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine?”

13Then the commander stood and called out in Hebrew, “Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria! 14This is what the king says: Do not let Hezekiah deceive you. He cannot deliver you! 15Do not let Hezekiah persuade you to trust in the Lord when he says, ‘The Lord will surely deliver us; this city will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.’ Isaiah 36
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I grow weary of correcting you.
    Every correction is a Bible lesson that the brother Katsotonic would not otherwise receive.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Every correction is a Bible lesson that the brother Katsotonic would not otherwise receive.
    I love Br Aslan's Bible lessons! After having noticed so much (ancient Hebrew) rubbish in that Bible, I rrrrreally do appreciate having the good Brother here to update and evolve me as to why Yahweh felt compelled to have so many absolute Gems like this one, in His Word... Thank you Yahweh!

12 But the commander replied, “Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the people sitting on the wall—who, like you, will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine?

I love Br Aslan's Bible lessons! After having noticed so much (ancient Hebrew) rubbish in that Bible, I rrrrreally do appreciate having the good Brother here to update and evolve me as to why Yahweh felt compelled to have so many absolute Gems like this one, in His Word... Thank you Yahweh!

12 But the commander replied, “Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the people sitting on the wall—who, like you, will have to eat their own excrement and drink their own urine?
    That is not Jehovah, its the military commander Rabshakeh!!
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I hope a better fate awaits you, Brother Katz. It is Yahweh who provides the food and drink we consume; I hope for lack of faith his providence does not fail you leaving you to eat your own excrement and drink your own urine. But just to reassure you, it is written that his sun shines on the good and bad alike. For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matt 5:45 Still, I would not presume on his kindness, if I were you. Justice is tempered by mercy, but justice is not replaced by it.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I hope for lack of faith his providence does not fail you leaving you to ... drink your own urine.
    Drinking one's own urine, up to 8+oz daily is incredibly healthy practice.

This is why I recommend Dr. Zengrifter's medical and health advice to all my enemies.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Piss is good"

see: Don't Flush It -- Breathe It and Drink It

+ Reply to Thread